The Jewish-Romani connection

I like this I dont know if there is any actual truth in it though. Romani are nomads from indian subcontinent. Im not sure whether they have a connection to jews in reality. But I like the idea. I like Israel and Jews.

What I Wish Other Jews Knew About Romani Jews - Alma

The Jewish-Romani connection: Are Gypsies descendants of tribe of Simeon?

These stuff come up every couple of years or so,
from slick politicians who every now and then discover their "Jewish roots" as a last resort in an attempt to deflect from their Israel hatred, look Ocasio-Cortez and her Jihadi friends across the globe with those "warm feeling about the Holocaust", to African "kings" who try to fraud Israel into accepting millions from the continent.

And of course let's not forget the attempt of the Church and the Mosque to replace us.
It's kinda a messed up obsession, those who for the last 2000 years looked forward to humiliate and exterminate us, both claim to be "the real Jews" and at the same time that Jews are the worst to walk the earth.

Now that we've emerged from the ashes of the Holocaust to become the world's state of the art nation,
all of a sudden world governments that forced us out, want us back as citizens, and those who couldn't care less until now wanna have a ride on that.

With that said, there're actual descendants of Anusim who live in Latin America, have clearly close relationship, clearly traceable in Jewish historic records, that have dealt with specifically the Halahik difficulties of their return to the nation, numbering in millions , to whom Israel itself reached out - and this is how it's supposed to be.

None of that means that the Romani are definitely not of the 10 tribes, just that given a fuller context of the history - it's very hard to not be very skeptical when all they have is "modesty and food hygiene" as a claim of relationship.

If You want to look into more definite cultural traces of the 10 tribes, look no further than the Patani/Pashtuni tribes of Afghanistan with their typical sidelocks and clothing:

Side-brows.jpg

old-afghan-jewish-rabbi-with-prayer-shawl.jpg
Talith.JPG
th

Last edited:
A few years ago, Yosef Mendelevitch, the famous Russian refusenick published the remarkable story of how he observed the Pesach of 1978 in the Christopol Prison in the Soviet Union.
“A month before the Passover festival I suggested that we hold a Pesach Seder… I was lucky. Among my personal belongings I kept a postcard from Israel on which there was a photograph of a Pesach Seder Plate from the Israel Museum- a Pesach Seder Plate from Germany, from the 18th century. Therefore, from this postcard I learned what I would need for the Seder Plate. And there was a further small miracle: in the margins of the postcard there was all the order of the Pesach Seder: Kadesh, Urechatz.. I began at once to write my own Pesach Haggada according to the order written in the postcard.”
Mendelovitch continues by explaining how he made wine. He had saved a few raisins his father had sent him ten years earlier. “Every day a prisoner would receive a spoonful of sugar. People at once ate the sugar. But I decided to collect it. Every day I added another spoonful and another. After a month I had enough sugar. I poured the sugar, raisins and hot water into the water-bottle and hid it underneath the bed. Although I was afraid that there might be a sudden search and they would discover my wine, but I had no choice.”

What did he do for maror?

Forum List

Back