The Jewish Obsession with Islam

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
Apparently loyal defenders of Israel just can't align the cause-n-effect dots coherently....to this end they are greatly compensated by the ultra fashionable post 9/11 variety of Islamophobia......this peel operates on several direct propaganda levels---not the least of which is drawing attention away from decades of Israeli crimes, and positing an acceptable watershed bad-guy to provide cover for the Machiavellian designs of the fabled Jewish state...casually inspecting the typical slew of Jewish comments here offers a wealth of confirmation...without the invaluable propaganda tool of Islam, the Israeli filth might be forced to seek out another scapegoat for their long list of crimes and offenses....sigh

9-11 was nothing new in the world----it was simply something new to many people in the USA It is not new that islamo nazi pigs deny their own actions and CLAIM they are the actions of others or even JINNS-----in fact it has been so much the custom that I tend to believe that it is a custom that developed in arabia even before the birth of the rapist pig

When speaking to muslims educated in muslim countries----pay attention to what they CLAIM hindus, jews and christians DO--------then you will learn the standard islamic agenda LONG LONG AGO when I was very young I encountered young professionals from south east asia -----one young surgeon informed me with great confidence "THE JEWS WANT TO FORCE ALL THE MUSLIMS TO CONVERT TO JUDAISM" I almost choked and did not have the heart to tell him---------'the last thing jews want is for people like you to JOIN UP' in fact jews have never encouraged conversion nor have zoroastrians or even hindus such programs INVARIABLY result in bloodshed and always introduce alterations into a religion-----most people know that. Islam is even more into conversion than is christianity---but I have never heard a christian declare JEWS WANT ALL CHRISTIANS TO CONVERT TO JUDAISM

• Banned
What does any of this blather have to do with the fact that Jewish obsession with Islam fits perfectly into the propaganda requirements of Zionism??? As for 9/11, the official tale tells us that the hijackers were mostly Saudis---so where was the invasion of Saudi Arabia??? Oh that's right...we are heavily invested in Saudi Arabia, despite the fact that they are the most radical Islamic state in the world, and impose the Sharia on their people, with lovely weekend beheadings just to remind the population the Allah is watching...how clever of those rag-tag Saudis that they had the authority to order a NORAD "stand down"....the Mossad/CIA team must've been laughing their asses off on that one...if you swallow the media-version of 9/11 ratsy, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn....interested crone???

try again islamo nazi-------the crap you and yours wrote in the 1930s also PERFECTLY FIT sophisty is neither science nor is it HOLY ----except in the minds of and filthy mouths islamo nazi pigs No wonder that the ONLY book translated into arabic in the entire decade of the 1930s was another book that FIT PERFECTLY ---MEIN KAMPF

• Banned
just curious you imperiously mindless crone---do you label anyone who disputes your vitriol an "Islamo-Nazi"??? Do you fail to recognize the considerably more obvious commonalities between Zionist Jews and Nazis??? Why the SS taught you thieving filth everything you know...and Goebbells provided the template fro Zionist histrionics...LOL

just curious you imperiously mindless crone---do you label anyone who disputes your vitriol an "Islamo-Nazi"??? Do you fail to recognize the considerably more obvious commonalities between Zionist Jews and Nazis??? Why the SS taught you thieving filth everything you know...and Goebbells provided the template fro Zionist histrionics...LOL

wrong again islamo nazi lump of shit In fact the Nuremburg code which you endorse is virtually identical to the details of the DHIMMIA shit which you endorse The term ISLAMO NAZI is very precise and accurate I have learned all about YOU by reading that which was generated by your people who fled to Egypt and Syria After world war II ----to help elaborate the school curriculums in muslim countries An unfortunate reality is that some of the material for the islamo nazi pig ideologies dervives from the thoughts of PIG CONSTANTINE and his grandson JUSTIN But that aspect of ideology which galvanized the Inquisition was rejected by recent popes It is retained in the ideology of ISLAMO NAZISM and is undergoing a revival in several islamic lands----syria, egypt, yemen, turkey, iraq, afghanistan, pakistan, tunisia which is why the gutters run red with blood and more and more sluts tie bombs to their asses

• Banned
Feel free to arbitrarily 'endorse" whatever you wish to me you delusional, twisted SS-grandma...apparently logic is a foreign concept to you...ever heard the term "Zio-Nazi"??? It is also quite precise...and quite accurate....now you can return to your feces milk-shake ya dribbling, venomous Jewish-Nazi

Feel free to arbitrarily 'endorse" whatever you wish to me you delusional, twisted SS-grandma...apparently logic is a foreign concept to you...ever heard the term "Zio-Nazi"??? It is also quite precise...and quite accurate....now you can return to your feces milk-shake ya dribbling, venomous Jewish-Nazi

Since the basic SOCIAL ideology of nazism as codified in the NUREMBURG LAWS is virtually identical to the SOCIAL IDEOLOGY of islam as Codified in the laws of dhimmia and the PACT OF OMAR ----it makes sense to use the term islamo-nazism There is nothing at all in the ideology of zionism which resembles the PACT OF OMAR or DHIMMIA or the Nuremburg code ISLAMO NAZIS have elaborated the term zio-nazi out of silly spite-------the term has no basis

:anj_stfu:

I certainly hope that the patients are taken on outings on the weekends. Surely there must be some free concerts or free admissioin to museums for patients like Skitt. It definitely would give him a break because it can't be that much fun sitting in front of a computer all day with your trusty Thesaurus at your side trying to appear that you know different words.

jt2

Since the basic SOCIAL ideology of nazism as codified in the NUREMBURG LAWS is virtually identical to the SOCIAL IDEOLOGY of islam as Codified in the laws of dhimmia and the PACT OF OMAR ----it makes sense to use the term islamo-nazism There is nothing at all in the ideology of zionism which resembles the PACT OF OMAR or DHIMMIA or the Nuremburg code ISLAMO NAZIS have elaborated the term zio-nazi out of silly spite-------the term has no basis

haven't you got that assessment ass-backwards SS-irose ???? Both the social and political ideologies of Nazi Germany and Jewish Israel are perfectly aligned....the ground policies of the IDF virtually mirror those of the SS and Gestapo, and as for sheer propaganda vaules----even Goebbells would blush at any comparison with the Israeli Jews...:eusa_whistle:

haven't you got that assessment ass-backwards SS-irose ???? Both the social and political ideologies of Nazi Germany and Jewish Israel are perfectly aligned....the ground policies of the IDF virtually mirror those of the SS and Gestapo, and as for sheer propaganda vaules----even Goebbells would blush at any comparison with the Israeli Jews...:eusa_whistle:
As usual, Skitt is a little confused here. It really is the Muslim countries who act like the Nazis. No wonder the Arabs and the Nazis were such good friends, and many of the Nazis fled to the Arab countries after the war where they felt safe in them. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Skitt was around at that time in Europe, he would have joined the Mufti's SS troops.

jt2

'Arabs and Nazis good friends" you say??? Aren't you forgetting those appeals to the Nazi party by the Zionist congress??? --------who wrongly assumed that Hitler would be victorious, AND THAT WAS THEIR PATH TO PALESTINE????...the Zionists sold out the European Jews suffering under Hitler's death sentence....Israel is their monument

'Arabs and Nazis good friends" you say??? Aren't you forgetting those appeals to the Nazi party by the Zionist congress??? --------who wrongly assumed that Hitler would be victorious, AND THAT WAS THEIR PATH TO PALESTINE????...the Zionists sold out the European Jews suffering under Hitler's death sentence....Israel is their monument

poor downer actually believes that world war II was going on in 1933 When downer's hero Adolf abu ali was elected chancellor-----it was the jews who knew there would be trouble downer was ECSTATIC so some jews tried to make a deal with downer's hero adolf to let the jews OUT OF GERMANY downer thinks world war II was going on at this time which is not surprising he is THAT STUPID He is even so stupid that he believes that in 1933 his hero and "god" ADOLF was already fighting england I am amazed I did not know that downer is THAT STUPID He is claiming JEWS THOUGHT ADOLF WOULD BE VICTORIOUS over england before Adolf even knew he would have a war with england

on the contrary Ratso, Hitler was the great hope of the Zionist congress, they wrongly anticipated a Nazi defeat of the allies, and hedged their bets by politely offering a pact...I believe the exact wording was "shared interests"...can you imagine? the organization that played the central role in establishing the state of Israel saw a "shared interest" between Jews and Nazis...

The attempt to get the jews out of germany before your hero Adolf got his program going took place in 1933------ Great Britain was not at war with your hero Adolf at that point and no one was predicting that there would be such a war or ALLIES Your post is comical

I'm somewhat astonished that you haven't boned up on this subject in the midst of your otherwise routine ignorance...do you propose to dispute the offer of a pact between Zionists and Nazis???...why do you pretend to correct my knowledge of the events that have not even entered the discussion you implied fool??? Why do you idiotically keep referring to Adolph as my "hero"??? Are you really too stupid and ill-equipped to argue a point without these crude props??? Apparently so...how far did you advance in school ratshit? 3rd grade maybe.....yuk....yuk....yuk...

Apparently loyal defenders of Israel just can't align the cause-n-effect dots coherently....to this end they are greatly compensated by the ultra fashionable post 9/11 variety of Islamophobia......this peel operates on several direct propaganda levels---not the least of which is drawing attention away from decades of Israeli crimes, and positing an acceptable watershed bad-guy to provide cover for the Machiavellian designs of the fabled Jewish state...casually inspecting the typical slew of Jewish comments here offers a wealth of confirmation...without the invaluable propaganda tool of Islam, the Israeli filth might be forced to seek out another scapegoat for their long list of crimes and offenses....sigh
Yet another of your conspiracy theory delusions?

How many threads do you require for your conspiracies?

conspiracy theory is very vital to the islamo nazi program----did you know that the ENTIRE "glorious" age of islamic conquest aka murder, pilllage, rape program including the invasion by the dogs of arabia into palestine was JUSTFIED on invented conspiracy libels? I am not kidding I assure you if you ask a "knowlegable" muslim why muslims invaded SOUTHERN FRANCE long ago------he will come up with a justification which involves a LIBEL Even the rapist pig had JUSTIFICATIONS for his rape, pillage and conprehensive ethnic cleansing of once culturally diverse arabia

Forum List

Back