The Jewish-Hebrew Bible proves Jesus is the Messiah

That was stunningly devoid of logic and explanation. I’ve explained to you several times in great detail what the main messages of Genesis are. You have yet to disagree with any of my assertions. It seems the only thing you can say you disagree with is I don’t read Genesis literally so I am wrong. But since you can’t point out any one specific thing I have gotten wrong I’m not sure how you can arrive at that conclusion logically.

According to Your logic the main messages are lost.
Thus making that explanation void and unverifiable.

You're eating soup with a fork.
And yet they can be solved/discovered through inspection using logic and reason.

Would you like to have a bullring discussion on this?
I think the constant reliance on "I believe", has proven beyond doubt the lack of any logic or reason to Your circular nonsense.

Quiet ironic, for someone who points at religion as main problem, to present such a fundamentally religious attitude to his personal opinion.
Would you like for me to explain Genesis to you?

I am perfectly happy to hear your interpretation of it. In fact, I have asked you several questions which you dodged.

It would seem to me your position would be stronger if you actually took a position on what you believed.

I'm not interested in any baseless subjective interpretations,
neither Yours nor mine.
How do you know they are baseless when you haven’t even heard them yet?

That was stunningly devoid of logic and explanation. I’ve explained to you several times in great detail what the main messages of Genesis are. You have yet to disagree with any of my assertions. It seems the only thing you can say you disagree with is I don’t read Genesis literally so I am wrong. But since you can’t point out any one specific thing I have gotten wrong I’m not sure how you can arrive at that conclusion logically.

And yet they can be solved/discovered through inspection using logic and reason.

I think the constant reliance on "I believe", has proven beyond doubt the lack of any logic or reason to Your circular nonsense.

Quiet ironic, for someone who points at religion as main problem, to present such a fundamentally religious attitude to his personal opinion.

I am perfectly happy to hear your interpretation of it. In fact, I have asked you several questions which you dodged.

It would seem to me your position would be stronger if you actually took a position on what you believed.

neither Yours nor mine.
Then how do you know what they mean?

Why would anyone be interested in subjective interpretations of someone who can't even read the text in original language, when there're teachers who hold direct line to Moshe Rabbenu A"H?

neither Yours nor mine.

The same way I know not to buy "Persian carpets"
from thieves proposing a special deal to passing people on the streets.

neither Yours nor mine.

The same way I know not to buy "Persian carpets" from thieves proposing a special deal to passing people on the streets.
You have just rationalized your ignorance my dear.

Care to debate me in the bull ring?

Why would anyone be interested in subjective interpretations of someone who can't even read the text in original language, when there're teachers who hold direct line to Moshe Rabbenu A"H?
Then you shouldn’t be scared to debate me in the bull ring, right?

neither Yours nor mine.

The same way I know not to buy "Persian carpets" from thieves proposing a special deal to passing people on the streets.

No problem,
however no argument was presented yet that was based on anything but personal opinion.
Is that why You keep evading the false claim of the topic?

Last edited:
Ding, you are the BullRing (Baal symboled as the great giant bull and his son Jesus the scarab (dung beetle which rolled the bulls dung to bigger and bigger piles of ****).

Judaic Messianic Prophecy for Ding.
Once again as posted to him more then 3 times now:
the Moshiach is supposed to be from the Branch of David, more specific the Aaronic lineage (Kohanim). Out of Kohanim lineage (per scrolls IQS IX, II FROM FRAGMENT
4QSe [4Q259])
Moshiach must be a man not a god says Isaiah.
And we know "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).
"You're not to paint a picture of spiritual beings."

The Groom is Michael in Torah Comentary:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".
Which is common sense since you can look up Shalem as being the Evening Star (Michael).

Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because the name is shared and the definition is the reflection and teaching)

"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5) Thus knowing this secret name.

Must be the remover/overturner of the false/imposter (first fallen)messiah and liberate the people from the bondage of the adversary (Rome). (Scrolls show this is Michael as does verses in Isaiah Jeremiah and Ezra in conjunction with Dan revealing the name)

MICHAEL
Hengstenberg, one of the foremost German Bible scholars of the nineteenth century, argues at great length to that effect in his Christology and Commentary on the Apocalypse that the Archangel Michael is the Moshiach of the Bible.
A strong case for this position is also made in the Imperial Bible Dictionary, edited by the British Bible scholar Fairbairn.

The legend of Yerushalem becoming the city of peace reveals the Moshiach as the Evening Star overturning *the Morning Star*.

*Which is why I keep reminding you that you can't hide the fact Jesus admits being the (morning star-rev 22;16) aka the Nemesis of Abraham's God, and that he admits being the defeated fallen one of scripture and legend.

neither Yours nor mine.

No problem,
however no argument was presented yet that was based on anything but personal opinion.
You haven’t heard it yet, so you can’t actually say that. Reason and logic coupled with observations of man’s behaviors and man’s place in the natural order are valid tools to solve this problem through inspection.

I am literally laying the groundwork for my argument on this topic which is that since the Jews lost the original meaning and failed to spread God to all nations, that Jesus was necessary to do what your people failed to do.

So I am not surprised at your evasion in my questions. You don’t know the original meaning of your religious texts because your people have forgotten God. Not all of them mind you, but enough that the original meaning was lost on your people as a whole.

Ding, you are the BullRing (Baal symboled as the great giant bull and his son Jesus the scarab (dung beetle which rolled the bulls dung to bigger and bigger piles of ****).

the Moshiach is supposed to be from the Branch of David, more specific the Aaronic lineage (Kohanim). Out of Kohanim lineage (per scrolls IQS IX, II FROM FRAGMENT
4QSe [4Q259])
And we know "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).

The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".
Which is common sense since you can look up Shalem as being the Evening Star (Michael).

(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

and the name must be in
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.

"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5) Thus knowing this secret name.

Must be the remover/overturner of the false/imposter (first fallen)messiah and liberate the people from the bondage of the adversary (Rome). (Scrolls show this is Michael as does verses in Isaiah Jeremiah and Ezra in conjunction with Dan revealing the name)

MICHAEL
Hengstenberg, one of the foremost German Bible scholars of the nineteenth century, argues at great length to that effect in his Christology and Commentary on the Apocalypse that the Archangel Michael is the Moshiach of the Bible.
A strong case for this position is also made in the Imperial Bible Dictionary, edited by the British Bible scholar Fairbairn.

The legend of Yerushalem becoming the city of peace reveals the Moshiach as the Evening Star overturning *the Morning Star*.

*Which is why I keep reminding you that you can't hide the fact Jesus admits being the (morning star-rev 22;16) aka the Nemesis of Abraham's God, and that he admits being the defeated fallen one of scripture and legend.
Michael "rows" the boat "ashore"...There is so much more to that little statement or song then meets the eye... In ancient symbolic understanding Israel was compared to the "land" because it was "stable and solid" and the other nations of the world to "water" or the seas because as one wave(nation) rose above another and then fell back into the waters another "wave" (or nation) would rise to take its place before falling down again....The Waters or seas were in constant turmoil fighting against each other and which nation besides Rome and their offshoots Rose the highest and longest and subdued all the other "waters"....It will be Michael that will finally row the "boat" ashore with whoever he brings with him finally onto the stable or dry land.....Guys like Ding will be drifting in the seas on their little flimsy "dingy rafts" looking for a paddle just to try to head in one direction and not going aimlessly with the current too and fro because of their erronous teachings and beliefs that they have swallowed....

The Dead Sea Scrolls and Prof. Geza Vermes translation in English clearly states Melchizedek (term for a role not a name) is arch malakh
Michael as one in the same.
Melchi Zedek means king of YeruShalem
Malakh Tsadek means
messenger of Righteousness a term given Michael the head messenger, head of host, head priest (Kohanim as per my post and Rylah's= required lineage) of the MIKdash in his name.
It's not called the Jesusdash
so even Dosha the risen dog has one up on Jesus.
The Bible(Mikra) is not called the Jesusra, the Mikvah is not called the Jesusvah, and the holy city nor kingdom is called Jesus kingdom.
LUCIFER HAS FALLEN AND HE CAN'T GET UP!
HIS lifeless image can only be propped up by his deceived followers of this idol, so basically only given the power the duped are willing to exercise in it's image and through it's name.
Hence the warnings not to fabricate this image of a man and bow to it asking it for gifts or rewards, for what destroying society in supertitious nonsense?

4QSe [4Q259])

and the name must be in

MICHAEL

Michael "rows" the boat "ashore"...There is so much more to that little statement or song then meets the eye... In ancient symbolic understanding Israel was compared to the "land" because it was "stable and solid" and the other nations of the world to "water" or the seas because as one wave(nation) rose above another and then fell back into the waters another "wave" (or nation) would rise to take its place before falling down again....The Waters or seas were in constant turmoil fighting against each other and which nation besides Rome and their offshoots Rose the highest and longest and subdued all the other "waters"....It will be Michael that will finally row the "boat" ashore with whoever he brings with him finally onto the stable or dry land.....Guys like Ding will be drifting in the seas on their little flimsy "dingy rafts" looking for a paddle just to try to head in one direction and not going aimlessly with the current too and fro because of their erronous teachings and beliefs that they have swallowed....
Do you know what the account of the Tower of Babel was all about?

I bet you don't.

What is it about Genesis that you believe I deny?

That God created existence? I believe God created existence.

That man is a product of that creation? I believe man is a product of God’s creation.

You said only fools read the Bible literally. You do not believe literally in Genesis. You are wrong.

Your post #164
Any deep inspiring Spiritual Experiences? Share your Story!

Genesis is perfectly logical and explains it all. It's one of the supernatural parts of the Bible. I've explained what happened in another post and others have, too, but you apparently believe the Big Bang Theory which defies physics. You will be easily misled if you believe the stuff that you make up. Catholics already pray to statues, literally accept the body and blood of Jesus at Communion, and are led by a human Pope. They believe that they have the Shroud of Turin and pray to it. There are better Catholics than you who can explain and defend their religion without all the BS that you put other posters through. You aren't even honest with me when I ask where you are coming from?

Haha. Why don't you explain how there is light the first day when the sun wasn't created until the fourth day?

Or how could God create birds before dinosaurs? Or how God created a monkey and it turned into a human after billions of years instead of the what he did on the sixth day?

neither Yours nor mine.

No problem,
You haven’t heard it yet, so you can’t actually say that. Reason and logic coupled with observations of man’s behaviors and man’s place in the natural order are valid tools to solve this problem through inspection.

I am literally laying the groundwork for my argument on this topic which is that since the Jews lost the original meaning and failed to spread God to all nations, that Jesus was necessary to do what your people failed to do.

So I am not surprised at your evasion in my questions. You don’t know the original meaning of your religious texts because your people have forgotten God. Not all of them mind you, but enough that the original meaning was lost on your people as a whole.

I don't see neither logic, reason nor any argument.
You just make big claims, then proceed with "I believe".

If You want to prove something about the Torah - have to bring it from the Torah,
not just from the head.

Simply to claim that someone who contradicted the Law of Moses, and fundamentals of monotheism, is the fulfillment of Torah is a ridiculous self contradiction - easily sold to people who couldn't even read a word in the source.

That's the difference between religion and Judaism: You believe stuff about what's supposedly really written in there so long as some verses here and there fit You personal love to the Yoshke guy.
We read the actual source and focus on knowledge as source of faith.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back