The Jewish Genocide

I really wish we could move beyond this, but sadly, Jews and Aryans seem to be natural enemies. Even their Arabic cousins seem to be a natural enemy of us.

Jews have been severely genocided at least three times over history, with countless smaller pogroms. It doesn't seem like a satisfactory existence to me.
two king is impossible

That's no different from Judaism, isn't it?

Do some research. Start with this.
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Both Muslims and Jews increase in numbers. Only Christian's decrease in numbers. Usually, historically, and statistically, it is those who decrease in numbers that speak the truth.

You are profoundly ignorant.

Jews do not proselytize at all, and the number of Jews has not increased significantly beyond slight natural increase.

Christians actively proselytize, but in an inviting way, and the number of Christians has increased dramatically over the years due to new converts.

Islam has been spread at the point of a sword, and demands the entire world be conquered for Islam. It is increasing exponentially due to extreme birth rates and pressure to submit towards those in areas it encroaches.

A person would have to be awfully stupid to think that it is Judaism that is increasing greatly. Good grief, it had a 1500 year start on Christianity and over a two millenia head start on Islam, and if it was actively expanding all this time, it's numbers would dwarf the other two instead of being a tiny percentage thereof.
Anotherlife is a troll.

Strange. That's what people usually call me.
You are an obvious troll. He's more subtle. He says contradictory stuff.

Don't worry I was once a troll, before I got accepted by my peers as one of the greatest political minds of our time.

Both Muslims and Jews increase in numbers. Only Christian's decrease in numbers. Usually, historically, and statistically, it is those who decrease in numbers that speak the truth.

Jews do not proselytize at all, and the number of Jews has not increased significantly beyond slight natural increase.

Christians actively proselytize, but in an inviting way, and the number of Christians has increased dramatically over the years due to new converts.

Islam has been spread at the point of a sword, and demands the entire world be conquered for Islam. It is increasing exponentially due to extreme birth rates and pressure to submit towards those in areas it encroaches.

A person would have to be awfully stupid to think that it is Judaism that is increasing greatly. Good grief, it had a 1500 year start on Christianity and over a two millenia head start on Islam, and if it was actively expanding all this time, it's numbers would dwarf the other two instead of being a tiny percentage thereof.
Anotherlife is a troll.

Don't worry I was once a troll, before I got accepted by my peers as one of the greatest political minds of our time.

Who says contradictory stuff. Next, "I AM" the greatest political mind of any time.

Islam is a cancer, and Muslims are the carriers. Read my signature.
That's no different from Judaism, isn't it?

Anotherlife is a troll.

No I am not a troll. Okay I am a troll. But I am just a little troll not a big troll. In fact I am totally a little troll only, so little that kinda I am a very little minimal troll. To be honest, I am only the tr and the oll I am not even. Or to be more exact I am only the t and the roll is way over my head.

Anotherlife is a troll.

Who says contradictory stuff. Next, "I AM" the greatest political mind of any time.
The Great Goose is right. I am.

I really wish we could move beyond this, but sadly, Jews and Aryans seem to be natural enemies. Even their Arabic cousins seem to be a natural enemy of us.

Jews have been severely genocided at least three times over history, with countless smaller pogroms. It doesn't seem like a satisfactory existence to me.
two king is impossible
Two Kings?
jew and aryan
both are smart

Excuse me for butting in. But Jews are far more deceitful. That isn't a good thing. I will include some jewish religious teachings that give part of the reason why. But believe me, there are far more. It might also help explain the slaughter that this thread speaks of.
slimy jew religion.jpg

Most of you are probably familiar with the old testament. It often spoke about and justified the Israelites wiping out other peoples. Because they lived on the land that the jews said their god gave to them. Move forward a couple thousand years. When it comes to the largely fictional holocaust, it is a common practice for the guilty to claim to be the victims.

Take the Armenian genocide. It was said to have been carried out by a group called The Young Turks. They in turn are said to have been made up mostly, if not completely, of jews that had "converted" to islam.

Then move on to communism. One of the founders, Karl Marx, was a Jew. Lenin was only a quarter jewish. Trotsky was jewish. Most of the Bolshevik leadership was Jewish. Some say that Stalin could have come from jewish stock. But whatever the case, that short murderous freak wasn't what I would consider to be White.

In all, Russian communists were said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! Are you so vile and enslaved as to let the jews sweep that under the rug?

Though winning the Noble Peace prize is sometimes just a popularity contest, there was an actual intellectual who won it named Alexandr Solzhenitsyn. He no doubt read much Russian history and various documents. Even if you could read Russian, do you think you could refute him? I will include some pictures and quotes. Along with another just for good measure. Let's see what you think of them apples.
VnNFGD3.jpg
vUc1AW8.jpg
NbUPW4f.jpg
vsr3U3a.jpg

Hey. RetiredGySgt. Stick this up your ans and your grandpa's ass too.

two king is impossible
Two Kings?
jew and aryan
both are smart

Jeryan.

two king is impossible
Two Kings?
jew and aryan
both are smart

Jeryan.

What is "Jeryan." Does it have something to do with the genocide that the jews were responsible for and the Aryans weren't?

two king is impossible
Two Kings?
jew and aryan
both are smart

Jeryan.
spam bot.

the sock is back.

Ignore list.

Most of you are probably familiar with the old testament. It often spoke about and justified the Israelites wiping out other peoples. Because they lived on the land that the jews said their god gave to them. Move forward a couple thousand years. When it comes to the largely fictional holocaust, it is a common practice for the guilty to claim to be the victims.

Take the Armenian genocide. It was said to have been carried out by a group called The Young Turks. They in turn are said to have been made up mostly, if not completely, of jews that had "converted" to islam.

Then move on to communism. One of the founders, Karl Marx, was a Jew. Lenin was only a quarter jewish. Trotsky was jewish. Most of the Bolshevik leadership was Jewish. Some say that Stalin could have come from jewish stock. But whatever the case, that short murderous freak wasn't what I would consider to be White.

In all, Russian communists were said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! Are you so vile and enslaved as to let the jews sweep that under the rug?

Though winning the Noble Peace prize is sometimes just a popularity contest, there was an actual intellectual who won it named Alexandr Solzhenitsyn. He no doubt read much Russian history and various documents. Even if you could read Russian, do you think you could refute him? I will include some pictures and quotes. Along with another just for good measure. Let's see what you think of them apples.
VnNFGD3.jpg
vUc1AW8.jpg
NbUPW4f.jpg
vsr3U3a.jpg

Ding. Read this.

Forum List

Back