The Jew Haters Have The Lowest IQs in the World

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
My objective experience in this place is that those who side with Israel are educated, intelligent, knowledgeable, well-informed, well-reasoned and rational.

However, in stark contrast, the Jew haters are the most embarrassing motley group of uneducated, uninformed, unintelligent, pathetic malcontents and losers in life. Really bottom of the barrel types that most people would never want to associate with. That's the internet.

A few notables in this latter category of losers are Tinhead who is ridiculously unintelligent,, Jos a physically repulsive failure in life [facebook], Sunni Man who claims to be a muslim but as I have demonstrated time and again knows precious little about islam and apparently has never read the quran but is a bitterly angry individual filled with rage no doubt a consequence of his personal and professional failings in life, truthseeker who is a mentally ill bullshitseeker and most recently loinboy who is clearly mentally disabled.

Such a lowly group of reprobates would otherwise be hard to assemble at one location

Know that the pro-Israelis are the successful in life and realize that you are sorry, sad, pitiful losers in life and this will remain so. You will always curse the miserable lives you suffer through.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yes, eots pms, you are deserving of inclusion, as well, for your low IQ. A completely empty vessel incapable of even basic human thought who sits and angrily posts youtube videos thinking anyone is even watching them. You are one fucking moron. Take a bow, dumb freak :clap2:

eots pms
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU-rJNgoWU&feature=related]Bloody Keyboard Guy - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

My objective experience in this place is that those who side with Israel are educated, intelligent, knowledgeable, well-informed, well-reasoned and rational.

However, in stark contrast, the Jew haters are the most embarrassing motley group of uneducated, uninformed, unintelligent, pathetic malcontents and losers in life. Really bottom of the barrel types that most people would never want to associate with. That's the internet.

A few notables in this latter category of losers are Tinhead who is ridiculously unintelligent,, Jos a physically repulsive failure in life [facebook], Sunni Man who claims to be a muslim but as I have demonstrated time and again knows precious little about islam and apparently has never read the quran but is a bitterly angry individual filled with rage no doubt a consequence of his personal and professional failings in life, truthseeker who is a mentally ill bullshitseeker and most recently loinboy who is clearly mentally disabled.

Such a lowly group of reprobates would otherwise be hard to assemble at one location

Know that the pro-Israelis are the successful in life and realize that you are sorry, sad, pitiful losers in life and this will remain so. You will always curse the miserable lives you suffer through.

I dont use facebook, but at least I dont suffer from Aspergers

• Banned

I dont use facebook, but at least I dont suffer from Aspergers

Your fugly face appears on someone else's facebook. Were you hit by an ugly stick or were you really born that way? :badgrin:

Your fugly face appears on someone else's facebook. Were you hit by an ugly stick or were you really born that way? :badgrin:

No it doesn't, you lie like a jew

Muslimes lie. It's in your shitty quran.

United States Founding Father President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
Amazon.com]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

You lie, you have no facebook page for me, as none exists

Haters are not usually blessed with high intelligence, simply because an intelligent person would see that blind hate is unfounded, and gives absolutely no positive outcome.

However let's not kid ourselves, haters come in all shapes and sizes there is your Jew haters, Blacks haters, Muslim haters and many many others, and ALL are equally dumb and stupid.​

You lie, you have no facebook page for me, as none exists

No shame in your physical shortcomings. After all, it's not your fault you were born so ugly.
Well, technically it's Assbook since the face looks more like the tuchus, but who's counting.

Since I'm not permitted to post Jos's assface, here is a likeness of it...

"Hey, baby, is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Jos

Last edited:

Forum List

Back