The Jesus Story

The Jesus Story by the Illusionist is crap. Why did Jesus sacrifice his life (committed suicide) by intentionally bucking the religious authorities? The orchestration of his trial was to confer guilt for his death upon the religious authorities as well as the 'Chosen People of God'. The chosen were given an out....baptism to be reborn again. As to the secular authorities, they were found blameless by the act of Pontius Pilate washing his hands with the whole matter and thus placing the blame upon the Jews.

It is interesting how history repeats itself. The United States is now the only ally of the Zionist entity called Israel as Rome once was. Will the United States follow in the footsteps of Rome and turn against the Zionists?

The Jesus Story by the Illusionist is crap. Why did Jesus sacrifice his life (committed suicide) by intentionally bucking the religious authorities? The orchestration of his trial was to confer guilt for his death upon the religious authorities as well as the 'Chosen People of God'. The chosen were given an out....baptism to be reborn again. As to the secular authorities, they were found blameless by the act of Pontius Pilate washing his hands with the whole matter and thus placing the blame upon the Jews.

It is interesting how history repeats itself. The United States is now the only ally of the Zionist entity called Israel as Rome once was. Will the United States follow in the footsteps of Rome and turn against the Zionists?

according to prophesy, an ally of theirs will betray them, if memory serves on foretold events?

...and we are one of their only allies...so, i suppose it is possible?

let me see if i can find the passage....

care

Eye witness testimony.

these "eyewitnesses" were deposed? their character vouched for? where are their depositions? and what are their names?

ALL of the first four gospels were written by men who never met your jesus. there ARE no eyewitnesses.

There were eye witnesses. You just don't want to accept them. That is your problem.

11 of the 12 disciples were martryed for their beliefs.

That is how strong their belief was.

Strength of belief is hardly better exemplified than those that perpetraited 911. Often right or wrong has nothing to do with how strongly someone believes something.

The bible is meant to indoctrinate. There are no factual accounts of the time of jesus. If it must be interpreted it is not fact.

Let take Illusion story piece by piece

Mary was raped by Roman soldiers--I do not see any accounting of this act, so I may assume this is fiction.

Jesus was born out of wedlock--actually, Joseph was married to Mary when Jesus was born--so technically, Jesus was not born out of wedlock

Jesus was tormented as a child--the only accounting I heard of Jesus Childhood was stated in the Gospel of St Thomas(Mind you Christians--this recounting of Jesus early childhood is more 'problematic' than Illusion retake of Jesus story!! It is highly suspicious at best!!) If this Gospel is true, then Jesus was the tromentor and not the tormentee!

Jesus started a cult--well, this is basicly true. Christianity was viewed as a Jewish cult in the beginning.

Jesus died for his belief--That is actually questionable. On one hand, the fact that Jesus went around preaching his views and message did bring attention to him. But the "acts" and "message" he spread was of a tolerate form--considering Judaism espoused many of the teachings that Christ repeated--minus some key points in relating Christ to the message of Christ.
(Continued)
If anything, the beat down Christ handed out at the tmeple when he caught those gamblers might have contributed to his Cruxificition than his ministry. Mind you, there were some that made money out of using the temple as a gambling hall, and it was probably Jewish mafioso types that got Jesus the "Nine Inch Nail" Treatment. Also, let us not forget that wine was still an expensive commodity in the region, and a man that could turn water to wine was a danger to local taverns. Finally, Inn keepers might have became angered over a person handing out divine food to people. Think of how this hurt business!! Would you partake of the usual bread and water that the Inn was handing out, or would travel down the road and partake of meals "distributed by the messiah"? Bottomline--Jesus was bad for business and got rubbed out. Jesus message is the path to salvation, but I seriously suspect that he died because a few businessmen profits were hurting while he lived.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
There were eye witnesses. You just don't want to accept them. That is your problem.

again, where are the depositions? who were these "witnesses"? none of the gospel writers knew your jesus. many novels cite the names of others.

"Novels"?????

Well by golly, go with the novels. I'm sure they'll still be accurate and looked to as the word of god in 2000 years.

The depositions existed in the form of the public testimony of the people who knew Jesus, and ultimately were killed brutally for spreading his word. NOBODY CHALLENGED THEM because so many people also witnessed the events. Nobody challenged the truth of what the apostles said because EVERYONE HAD SEEN.

People didn't keep diaries, there were no newspapers or Youtube. If that's what you're waiting for, you'll be waiting till the second coming for your proof. Josephus recorded Jesus' life and referred to his miracles, and though he wasn't a Christian there's nothing in his writings which show any skepticism.

have you seen the movies "12 angry men"? there were 12 of them also, and they were mere works of fiction. written by a playwright.

again, josephus was in rome. he never met your jesus. he only heard stories. i can write about the famous tom the timber framer and all the fabulous things he did, but if i haven't even met him, then i am full of hot air. appreciate the lack of witnesses to bolster your cause.

haven't you grasped it yet? you come to know and accept your saviour by FAITH, and faith is the belief of things unseen. so tell me, why do you need to struggle and fail to prove anything? i do enjoy the antics of the pretend christians.

LOL!!!!

Let take Illusion story piece by piece

Mary was raped by Roman soldiers--I do not see any accounting of this act, so I may assume this is fiction.

Jesus was born out of wedlock--actually, Joseph was married to Mary when Jesus was born--so technically, Jesus was not born out of wedlock

Jesus was tormented as a child--the only accounting I heard of Jesus Childhood was stated in the Gospel of St Thomas(Mind you Christians--this recounting of Jesus early childhood is more 'problematic' than Illusion retake of Jesus story!! It is highly suspicious at best!!) If this Gospel is true, then Jesus was the tromentor and not the tormentee!

Jesus started a cult--well, this is basicly true. Christianity was viewed as a Jewish cult in the beginning.

Jesus died for his belief--That is actually questionable. On one hand, the fact that Jesus went around preaching his views and message did bring attention to him. But the "acts" and "message" he spread was of a tolerate form--considering Judaism espoused many of the teachings that Christ repeated--minus some key points in relating Christ to the message of Christ.
(Continued)
If anything, the beat down Christ handed out at the tmeple when he caught those gamblers might have contributed to his Cruxificition than his ministry. Mind you, there were some that made money out of using the temple as a gambling hall, and it was probably Jewish mafioso types that got Jesus the "Nine Inch Nail" Treatment. Also, let us not forget that wine was still an expensive commodity in the region, and a man that could turn water to wine was a danger to local taverns. Finally, Inn keepers might have became angered over a person handing out divine food to people. Think of how this hurt business!! Would you partake of the usual bread and water that the Inn was handing out, or would travel down the road and partake of meals "distributed by the messiah"? Bottomline--Jesus was bad for business and got rubbed out. Jesus message is the path to salvation, but I seriously suspect that he died because a few businessmen profits were hurting while he lived.

Of course, I could be wrong.

very good! and when you turn the eye of logic to the bible, it gets even worse. LOL!!! my story (and i wrote it) is more plausible than the three headed god who comes down as man conceived by a jack in the beanstalk seed who walked on water and turned water into wine, who defied social convention (and much of judiasm, which was his fathers creation!!) and died so that there would never need to be any more sacrifices. i coiuld go on almost to the end of time and show how much more silly the bible reads than my story.

now you know just how much MORE ludicrous your bible sounds to sooooooooooo many who haven't been indoctrinated throuigh fear. it is so hilarious to get the reaction to many christians when i ask why they symbolically practice cannibalism! LOL!!

these "eyewitnesses" were deposed? their character vouched for? where are their depositions? and what are their names?

ALL of the first four gospels were written by men who never met your jesus. there ARE no eyewitnesses.

Strength of belief is hardly better exemplified than those that perpetraited 911. Often right or wrong has nothing to do with how strongly someone believes something.

The bible is meant to indoctrinate. There are no factual accounts of the time of jesus. If it must be interpreted it is not fact.

Eye witness accounts are factual.

You can be convicted of murder and put to death based on eye witnesses.

Eye witness accounts are factual.

You can be convicted of murder and put to death based on eye witnesses.

and have you depositions of these eyewitnesses? no, of coiurse not. what you have are accounts written well after the "fact" by authors who never even met your jesus.

too bad for you

edit: eyewitness accounts can be very flawed. yoiu should know this, since we are plagued by "falleness"

again, where are the depositions? who were these "witnesses"? none of the gospel writers knew your jesus. many novels cite the names of others.

"Novels"?????

Well by golly, go with the novels. I'm sure they'll still be accurate and looked to as the word of god in 2000 years.

The depositions existed in the form of the public testimony of the people who knew Jesus, and ultimately were killed brutally for spreading his word. NOBODY CHALLENGED THEM because so many people also witnessed the events. Nobody challenged the truth of what the apostles said because EVERYONE HAD SEEN.

People didn't keep diaries, there were no newspapers or Youtube. If that's what you're waiting for, you'll be waiting till the second coming for your proof. Josephus recorded Jesus' life and referred to his miracles, and though he wasn't a Christian there's nothing in his writings which show any skepticism.

have you seen the movies "12 angry men"? there were 12 of them also, and they were mere works of fiction. written by a playwright.

again, josephus was in rome. he never met your jesus. he only heard stories. i can write about the famous tom the timber framer and all the fabulous things he did, but if i haven't even met him, then i am full of hot air. appreciate the lack of witnesses to bolster your cause.

haven't you grasped it yet? you come to know and accept your saviour by FAITH, and faith is the belief of things unseen. so tell me, why do you need to struggle and fail to prove anything? i do enjoy the antics of the pretend christians.

LOL!!!!

I'm such an idiot. I overlooked "12 angry men" and chose to go with real history instead.

I'm sorry, I neglected hollywood....

BTW, Josephus was a Jew, who later became a Roman.

"Novels"?????

LOL!!!!

I'm such an idiot. I overlooked "12 angry men" and chose to go with real history instead.

I'm sorry, I neglected hollywood....

BTW, Josephus was a Jew, who later became a Roman.

yes, i know about josephus. he was a jewish apologist. who never met your jesus.

if you want to call yourself an idiot, thats on you. with no proof showing the 12 apostles existed, they are on par with the 12 angry jurors. faith....its all about faith.

Forum List

Back