The JackAzz

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
got the death penalty. The home invader who broke in and raped, tortured, and murdered a woman and her two daughters.

I say he should die the way he murdered.

How would you set that up? Let's say you are in complete charge of the execution. Exactly how would you arrange it? Remember, the guy is in custody. OK - what now?

(This is a serious question. Please answer it as best you can and then I will show you why it is being asked.)

How would you set that up? Let's say you are in complete charge of the execution. Exactly how would you arrange it? Remember, the guy is in custody. OK - what now?

(This is a serious question. Please answer it as best you can and then I will show you why it is being asked.)

Easy, let him loose and give him a car on the condition he stops for gas first, hide a member of the victims family in the trunk and wallah.........

best-animated-gif-ever.gif

got the death penalty. The home invader who broke in and raped, tortured, and murdered a woman and her two daughters.

Justice is served.

Well, not yet. It'll take about 20 years of repeated lawyers asking for second trials and stays of executions and blah blah blah. This asshole will be alive when the poor husband is dead and buried.

Hey George! how are you?

Ok, if I were in charge I'd find willing convicts in the prison population to administer a baseball bat beating, have him raped twice, strangle him severely, tie him to a bed, douse him and set the place on fire. Build a small wooden shack and have everything take place there. When the place went up, he'd go with it.

Justice is served.

Well, not yet. It'll take about 20 years of repeated lawyers asking for second trials and stays of executions and blah blah blah. This asshole will be alive when the poor husband is dead and buried.

He says he glad he got the death penalty because he wants to die. Funny, he's too much of a coward to off himself.

The death penalty system should be abolished because it's a broken system and has been for a very long time. What some in this thread are proposing is not a justice system but a revenge system that is best found in the Old West. Never mind the fact that the proposals are Unconstitutional.

Hey George! how are you?

Ok, if I were in charge I'd find willing convicts in the prison population to administer a baseball bat beating, have him raped twice, strangle him severely, tie him to a bed, douse him and set the place on fire. Build a small wooden shack and have everything take place there. When the place went up, he'd go with it.

YEAH!!! What Zoom said! ------^^^^^^^

The death penalty system should be abolished because it's a broken system and has been for a very long time. What some in this thread are proposing is not a justice system but a revenge system that is best found in the Old West. Never mind the fact that the proposals are Unconstitutional.

Yeah but....

...it'd be cool. :eusa_shifty:

I know I know. You're all for the criminal. It ain't no big fricking deal that they beat the man with a baseball bat and raped and tortured his wife and daughters and then tied them up and burned them. Let's just not hurt no little terrorists or murderers.. Idiot.

I know I know. You're all for the criminal. It ain't no big fricking deal that they beat the man with a baseball bat and raped and tortured his wife and daughters and then tied them up and burned them. Let's just not hurt no little terrorists or murderers.. Idiot.

Well duh!!!

It would be much better for the tax payer to feed, cloth and house the sick fuck until he died naturally. :rolleyes:

Well duh!!!

It would be much better for the tax payer to feed, cloth and house the sick fuck until he died naturally. :rolleyes:

don't quote me if you are talking to the MODMORON. I'm with you. Fry his ass.

Actually, for someone who supposedly cares about the Constitution when you think Obama is putting it in the shredder, you have no problem with doing it yourself.

Well duh!!!

don't quote me if you are talking to the MODMORON. I'm with you. Fry his ass.

oops my bad

I would but I just ran out of olive oil. :(

Well duh!!!

So your argument is that because he's a criminal and the taxpayer is paying for it, we should kill him? You do understand it would be more expensive to fry his ass, correct?

Actually, for someone who supposedly cares about the Constitution when you think Obama is putting it in the shredder, you have no problem with doing it yourself.

Fuck that sick animal. I say we give him a million paper cuts all over his body with copies of the constitution and throw his ass into a pool of lemon juice.

mob mentality rules!!!!! :rock:

Well duh!!!

So your argument is that because he's a criminal and the taxpayer is paying for it, we should kill him? You do understand it would be more expensive to fry his ass, correct?

some things aren't about "money" modmoron. Expense is why you advocate letting illegals steal us blind too. It don't wash.

Fuck that sick animal. I say we give him a million paper cuts all over his body with copies of the constitution and throw his ass into a pool of lemon juice.

I'm sure you do. But there's a reason why it's called the justice system and not the revenge system. The Constitution is in place for a reason, as is the amendment where it states no cruel and unusual punishment.

Now imagine for a moment that this "animal" was innocent (not saying he is, just saying in general), what then? How do you pay back someone after giving them a million paper cuts all over his body and throwing his body in a pool of lemon juice, likely killing him? Sorry? Sorry isn't going to cut it. Sorry isn't going to bring the person back to their family.

Ask yourself whether you would be willing to put your life on the line when it comes to handing down death penalty verdicts.

Forum List

Back