Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

who knew pigs dont like their pics taken....the fair was smaller than last year. which is a shame...i didnt take pictures of the rides...it was small rides ran by crack heads...kinda creepy watching some of them on the kids rides...local interest in the fair has waned..there were so many fewer entries in the fair exhibits...which to me is what makes a fair...

i won nothing... hubby took blue ribbons for honey....seems i just couldnt get my act together in time...(only had a year to do it) but the deadline was labor day? i think that effected the entries and they changed the rules...on jar sizes etc.

i have a hellish day ahead of me....i have to deal with the eye glasses...i hate going there ...and i have to pick up things for hubby.. he hands me a list and a check...going just give it to the guy at the counter..who thought to call tools "mill saw bastards" and "prick punches"

i have a hellish day ahead of me....i have to deal with the eye glasses...i hate going there ...and i have to pick up things for hubby.. he hands me a list and a check...going just give it to the guy at the counter..who thought to call tools "mill saw bastards" and "prick punches"

Aaaw. Today I get relaxation ... sort of. Going to see 9 (the movie) and then shopping!

Forum List

Back