The issue of the land

Get serious! 1948 1956 1967 1973 1982. All well documented. Look them up.

QUOTE=P F Tinmore;4924590]
Excellent! Goes to show the Arabs/Palestinians that if you have borders & want to keep them, don't start a war & lose.

BTW, The Palestinians have said that was their country since day one and they were the only ones who can declare that. In 1948 over 80 Palestinian officials declared statehood for Palestine.
-------------
Now, about the five maps on this link.
GOOD.is | Palestine's Shifting Borders (Scaling)

Map 1 titled "1917 Palestine before the creation of Israel" Shows Palestine colored black, labeled Palestine, inside its international borders.

Map 2 titled "1947 Proposed borders under the UN partition plan" Shows Palestine inside its international borders. The proposed Arab state is black and the proposed Jewish state is yellow. UN resolution 181 was passed by the General Assembly but was rejected by the Security Council. It is completely meaningless.

Map 3 titled "1948 Israel is formed" Actually this map was not drawn until 1949. There are no 1948 maps of Israel. This map shows Palestine inside its international borders but divided into three pieces.

One piece is black, labeled Palestine and is titled "Gaza Strip (occupied by Egypt)" This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

Another piece is Black, labeled Palestine and is titled "West Bank (occupied by Jordan)" This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

The third piece is yellow, labeled Israel. This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

The last two maps show Palestine inside its international borders. The internal divisions do not have any legal lines or borders.

They didn't start a war and lose. Who told you that?[/QUOTE]

Excellent! Goes to show the Arabs/Palestinians that if you have borders & want to keep them, don't start a war & lose.

BTW, The Palestinians have said that was their country since day one and they were the only ones who can declare that. In 1948 over 80 Palestinian officials declared statehood for Palestine.
-------------
Now, about the five maps on this link.
GOOD.is | Palestine's Shifting Borders (Scaling)

Map 1 titled "1917 Palestine before the creation of Israel" Shows Palestine colored black, labeled Palestine, inside its international borders.

Map 2 titled "1947 Proposed borders under the UN partition plan" Shows Palestine inside its international borders. The proposed Arab state is black and the proposed Jewish state is yellow. UN resolution 181 was passed by the General Assembly but was rejected by the Security Council. It is completely meaningless.

Map 3 titled "1948 Israel is formed" Actually this map was not drawn until 1949. There are no 1948 maps of Israel. This map shows Palestine inside its international borders but divided into three pieces.

One piece is black, labeled Palestine and is titled "Gaza Strip (occupied by Egypt)" This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

Another piece is Black, labeled Palestine and is titled "West Bank (occupied by Jordan)" This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

The third piece is yellow, labeled Israel. This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

The last two maps show Palestine inside its international borders. The internal divisions do not have any legal lines or borders.

They didn't start a war and lose. Who told you that?
[/QUOTE]

The Palestinians did not start the 1948 war and they did not lose the 1948 war.

The documented history does not match the Israeli say so history.

Do you deny that in each case the Palestinians supported the Arab countries efforts to wipe out Israel & now they pay the price for what their Arab brothers in the surrounding Arab countries did to them in the process? And if you do deny that, tell us why!

The documented history does not match the Israeli say so history.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Patrick. We agree that there were Akkadians, Egyptians, Hebrews & Canaananites. But Patrick, where were the Palestinians?

I am having a very difficult time handling your arrogance perhaps you should spend more time doing your research and less time trying to sound like you are superior .

You spelled RUSHALIMIM WRONG, I think you meant to spell it RUSHALIMUM !

You spelled URUSHALIMIM WRONG, I think you meant to spell it URUSHALIMUM !

When I tried to goggle the words the way that you spelled them I was given the message that no results were found.
However when I goggled my spelling of RUSALIMUM, there were several entries referring to the Canaanite city which we were talking about.

Your statement that the Egyptians never ruled the city is also inaccurate. During the period of The New Kingdom Rusalimum was a vassal city state of the Egyptian Empire. This is attested to by the letters that the leader of the city sent to the Egyptian Government asking that soldiers be sent to deal with invaders plundering the agricultural lands of the city.

As for the Canaanite people they first began recognizing themselves as a people around 3500 BC thus predating the coming of Abraham by approximately 1500 years. At the time of of Abraham they were a loose federation of city states that were bound together in several ways. First they had a common language, second they had similar religious beliefs and practices, and third and most important they were bound together by strong trade associations.The costal cities were established along the main trading routes between the civilization of Egypt and Anatolia and The Tigris Euphrates river valley. They also dealt with the Eastern Mediterean Sea Trade The inland cities were located along minor trade routes through the interior. They were located mainly close to water resources which not only serviced the merchants but also provided for the agriculture practices that were also used in trade with the costal cities.

I will try to discuss the canaanites more at a later date, in the mean time might I suggest that you attempt to do some research of your own.

Not so fast speedy, this is not a classroom where you are the teacher and I am the student. This is a conversation in which ideas are expressed and proofs are offered to support those ideas. I will be happy to entertain your latest question after you answer some of my questions.

1 ) Which came first, Solomon's temple in the Jewish city of Jerusalem or or the fortified Canaanite City of Rusalimum ?

2 ) Was I right in saying that Rusalimum was a part of the New Kingdom thus showing that your statement that it was never part of the Egyptian Empire was wrong ?

3 ) I know that it is probably to much to expect but do you think that you can acknowledge that you were wrong to say that I was guilty of misspelling Rusalimum and maybe at the same time you can admit that you were guilty of misspelling, Also would you please check the spelling of CANAANANITES. I think you may have screwed that one up also. Can you do this ?

4 ) Also since I have given you proof that the Canaanites were the indigenous people of the area you may want to state that you were wrong when you stated that the Jews were the only indigenous people of Palestine. Or you can just admit that you have no Idea what the word indigenous means.

If you can do these things it might help you to establish some integrity.

Also, I warned you once knock off this arrogance garbage, all it does is make you look like an idiot.

PS We do not agree that all of the people that you mention were there at the beginning. The archioligical and anthropolgical evidence show that the Canaanites were first and therefore are the indigenous people of the area !

Last edited:
Do you deny that in each case the Palestinians supported the Arab countries efforts to wipe out Israel & now they pay the price for what their Arab brothers in the surrounding Arab countries did to them in the process? And if you do deny that, tell us why!

The documented history does not match the Israeli say so history.
[/QUOTE]

No Arab country invades Israel in 1948.

Aw, did I hurt your feelings Patrick? Yes, this is a board for Middle East discussions. And isn't it wonderful that we are together again? So tell us Patrick, what does any of your comments have to do with the subject of when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" that some people say Israel is stealing?

Thank you Patrick. We agree that there were Akkadians, Egyptians, Hebrews & Canaananites. But Patrick, where were the Palestinians?

I am having a very difficult time handling your arrogance perhaps you should spend more time doing your research and less time trying to sound like you are superior .

You spelled RUSHALIMIM WRONG, I think you meant to spell it RUSHALIMUM !

You spelled URUSHALIMIM WRONG, I think you meant to spell it URUSHALIMUM !

When I tried to goggle the words the way that you spelled them I was given the message that no results were found.
However when I goggled my spelling of RUSALIMUM, there were several entries referring to the Canaanite city which we were talking about.

Your statement that the Egyptians never ruled the city is also inaccurate. During the period of The New Kingdom Rusalimum was a vassal city state of the Egyptian Empire. This is attested to by the letters that the leader of the city sent to the Egyptian Government asking that soldiers be sent to deal with invaders plundering the agricultural lands of the city.

As for the Canaanite people they first began recognizing themselves as a people around 3500 BC thus predating the coming of Abraham by approximately 1500 years. At the time of of Abraham they were a loose federation of city states that were bound together in several ways. First they had a common language, second they had similar religious beliefs and practices, and third and most important they were bound together by strong trade associations.The costal cities were established along the main trading routes between the civilization of Egypt and Anatolia and The Tigris Euphrates river valley. They also dealt with the Eastern Mediterean Sea Trade The inland cities were located along minor trade routes through the interior. They were located mainly close to water resources which not only serviced the merchants but also provided for the agriculture practices that were also used in trade with the costal cities.

I will try to discuss the canaanites more at a later date, in the mean time might I suggest that you attempt to do some research of your own.

Not so fast speedy, this is not a classroom where you are the teacher and I am the student. This is a conversation in which ideas are expressed and proofs are offered to support those ideas. I will be happy to entertain your latest question after you answer some of my questions.

1 ) Which came first, Solomon's temple in the Jewish city of Jerusalem or or the fortified Canaanite City of Rusalimum ?

2 ) Was I right in saying that Rusalimum was a part of the New Kingdom thus showing that your statement that it was never part of the Egyptian Empire was wrong ?

3 ) I know that it is probably to much to expect but do you think that you can acknowledge that you were wrong to say that I was guilty of misspelling Rusalimum and maybe at the same time you can admit that you were guilty of misspelling, Also would you please check the spelling of CANAANANITES. I think you may have screwed that one up also. Can you do this ?

4 ) Also since I have given you proof that the Canaanites were the indigenous people of the area you may want to state that you were wrong when you stated that the Jews were the only indigenous people of Palestine. Or you can just admit that you have no Idea what the word indigenous means.

Also, I warned you once knock off this arrogance garbage, all it does is make you look like an idiot.

PS We do not agree that all of the people that you mention were there at the beginning. The archioligical and anthropolgical evidence show that the Canaanites were first and therefore are the indigenous people of the area !

Aw, did I hurt your feelings Patrick? Yes, this is a board for Middle East discussions. And isn't it wonderful that we are together again? So tell us Patrick, what does any of your comments have to do with the subject of when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" that some people say Israel is stealing?

I have never seen Patrick so articulate. Could Magnum be his ghost writer?

Can you imagine what life must be like for poor Patrick living here in the USA with all those Zionists out there? Why does he so suffer when he can live in a Jew free Gaza as a human shield?

I have never seen Patrick so articulate. Could Magnum be his ghost writer?

I find it hard to believe that some folks actually claim "Israel is stealing Palestinian land!" How can this be when Israel's land dates back to antiquity & the first & only Palestinians WERE JEWS? And is there ANYONE who can deny that there were no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians until the 7th century AD? So who is stealing who's land?

This issue is never about facts or historical truth, which is why it is so heavily embraced by filth like jew-hating trash. There are dozens, if not hundreds of other land disputes around the world, yet only where the jews are involved does it merit daily front-cover attention from fucking trash like the NY Times.

Compare the media reaction of how israel legitimately rooted out terrorists in gaza in 2009 to how little attention is given to the vast, insane syrian massacre where the army is shelling entire neighborhoods. Facts are of no interest to the far left/jew-hating dung, their only interest is to attack israel.

Why is it they never care to discuss the Islamic terrorists blowing themselves up along with their own children while killing us infidels with them all over the world today?

I find it hard to believe that some folks actually claim "Israel is stealing Palestinian land!" How can this be when Israel's land dates back to antiquity & the first & only Palestinians WERE JEWS? And is there ANYONE who can deny that there were no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians until the 7th century AD? So who is stealing who's land?

This issue is never about facts or historical truth, which is why it is so heavily embraced by filth like jew-hating trash. There are dozens, if not hundreds of other land disputes around the world, yet only where the jews are involved does it merit daily front-cover attention from fucking trash like the NY Times.

Compare the media reaction of how israel legitimately rooted out terrorists in gaza in 2009 to how little attention is given to the vast, insane syrian massacre where the army is shelling entire neighborhoods. Facts are of no interest to the far left/jew-hating dung, their only interest is to attack israel.

For over 4000 years Israel's enemies have told us how "Israel is doomed." Another 4000 years from now, their message will still be the same.

Forum List

Back