The Issue Of Jerusalem

Well I can because although Australian citizens,my Jewish friends never forget their ancestory and are very proud of the fact they are Jewish....same goes for other peoples in Australia.....but unlike America.....where you DO segregate..ie...African Americans,White Americans,Jewish Americans,Latin Americans,Irish American,Arab Americans etc., ad-nausium...........were refer to each other as Australians.....and there in lies the difference between us.

Observe all you like through your myopia......you just don't have class lady

Shows now much you know about Jews and Americans. Jews never consider themselves as Jewish Americans nor are they considered as such. Neither is there such a thing as white American, black American, just American. What an ignorant idiot.
Now you are talking Complete Shit........Where the hell has your head been over the past years!!!!!!!!!!??????Yeah I forgot ....Shoved up Mindfuls Arsehole.

Be Good,Be Quick,But you will never Defeat theliq...........Roudy keep well.....(for the next round LOL)steve

You already defeated yourself once again, no need for me to even try. Yet to hear someone introduce themselves as Jewish American or White American. Ha ha ha. What a total buffoon. You don't get out often do you?

Shoved up my arsehole? For years?

He
I've observed your posts, and the line you take.

Can't you just say you have friends, whether or not they are Jewish.?

That implies separation for a start. Like they are somewhat different.
Well I can because although Australian citizens,my Jewish friends never forget their ancestory and are very proud of the fact they are Jewish....same goes for other peoples in Australia.....but unlike America.....where you DO segregate..ie...African Americans,White Americans,Jewish Americans,Latin Americans,Irish American,Arab Americans etc., ad-nausium...........were refer to each other as Australians.....and there in lies the difference between us.

Shows now much you know about Jews and Americans. Jews never consider themselves as Jewish Americans nor are they considered as such. Neither is there such a thing as white American, black American, just American. What an ignorant idiot.
Now you are talking Complete Shit........Where the hell has your head been over the past years!!!!!!!!!!??????Yeah I forgot ....Shoved up Mindfuls Arsehole.

Be Good,Be Quick,But you will never Defeat theliq...........Roudy keep well.....(for the next round LOL)steve

You already defeated yourself once again, no need for me to even try. Yet to hear someone introduce themselves as Jewish American or White American. Ha ha ha. What a total buffoon. You don't get out often do you?
You can't see America from the outside.............you would be surprized,strange you don't hear these expressions I/we do all the time.......theliq 5vRoudy yet to score.....ps Palestine playing tonight,will let you know the result.........Go Palestine,Go Australia,I mean Paradise,Great one day Brilliant the next

Do the Palestinians get 72 virgin donkeys like you when they score a goal?

She pretty much nailed it.

That's like saying, "No, I have nothing against faggots. I have many gay friends....":rolleyes:

I like Jews & Israel. But what those Zionists in Israel have done & are still doing to the Palestinians is disgraceful. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel to kill more Israelis. Nutandyahoo should be tried & convicted of war crimes against his own citizens. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

Egypt withdrew the subject of land in the sinai but it seems the idea is cropping up again in palestinian talks. Egypt is so sick of Hamas they don't want palestinians to have an inch of the sinai. Sadly the palestinians, hamas, brought this on themselves. A chance destroyed by the desire for violence.

As soon as Israel granted the Palestinian request for a Jew free Gaza, Egypt closed the border. Like Jordan, Egypt too knows the Palestinians well. When will Israel ever learn?

The inconvenient truth is that no Arab country wants them. And the countries that have opened their doors to them, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Syria, etc. it's been nothing but national suicide.

Got news for you. Ever since the term of Australian PM John Howard, Muslims are detested by the overwhelming majority of Australian citizens. And for many a valid reason.

snopes.com Muslims Out of Australia

Not so. Got news for you. Ever since Prime Minister John Howard Muslims have earned a very special dislike by the overwhelming majority of Australian citizens. And for many a good reason. And by the way I was in Sydney when the Muslims tried to take over Bondi Beach which made front page headlines in both major Australian newspapers for over a week & resulted in Aussie boys taking care of business. Not a pleasant view to see with Muslims lying face down bloody all over the sand while the Aussies prayed for a high tide to finish the conflict.
You are completely wrong,Muslims are not disliked on the whole but the radical ones are not so hot and the ones going to fight for ISIS etc., should never be allowed back into the country,is my preferred option........you get drunken idiots(re-Bondi) everywhere but if you are referring to "The Australian Newspaper" it is owned by the EX Australian Rupert Murdoch and is a neo-conservative rag.....much like his Pox News in the US.......the event was slightly more complicated than the newspapers screaming headline........John Howard was an AssLicker to the Americans......and at the following Federal Election,not only did his party get thrown out of office....Howard had the embarresment of losing his parliamentary seat.......We as Australians never liked him,he was a devious prick.....and he got voted out.....Australians don't like Asslickers much......or scum like Murdoch....but Americans love emm. Now Fcuk Off

Is that why your current P.M. has stated that muslims who don't want to live in peace are not welcome in Australia.
Anyone who does not wish to live in peace,anywhere are not welcome.......when you think what the invading Zionist Trash did to the Palestinians only exemplifies what our Prime Minister says

Unlike the arab muslims the Jews were invited by the lands legal owners in 1850 and again in 1920. It was the invading arab muslim trash that are to blame for the problems.
I see they have just been routed in Belguim and some killed. Just a week after invading arab scum murdered all those innocent people if France. Remind me again who tops the list for terrorist murders ? ? ? ?
Well not the Palestinians

Got news for you. Ever since the term of Australian PM John Howard, Muslims are detested by the overwhelming majority of Australian citizens. And for many a valid reason.

Not so. Got news for you. Ever since Prime Minister John Howard Muslims have earned a very special dislike by the overwhelming majority of Australian citizens. And for many a good reason. And by the way I was in Sydney when the Muslims tried to take over Bondi Beach which made front page headlines in both major Australian newspapers for over a week & resulted in Aussie boys taking care of business. Not a pleasant view to see with Muslims lying face down bloody all over the sand while the Aussies prayed for a high tide to finish the conflict.
You are completely wrong,Muslims are not disliked on the whole but the radical ones are not so hot and the ones going to fight for ISIS etc., should never be allowed back into the country,is my preferred option........you get drunken idiots(re-Bondi) everywhere but if you are referring to "The Australian Newspaper" it is owned by the EX Australian Rupert Murdoch and is a neo-conservative rag.....much like his Pox News in the US.......the event was slightly more complicated than the newspapers screaming headline........John Howard was an AssLicker to the Americans......and at the following Federal Election,not only did his party get thrown out of office....Howard had the embarresment of losing his parliamentary seat.......We as Australians never liked him,he was a devious prick.....and he got voted out.....Australians don't like Asslickers much......or scum like Murdoch....but Americans love emm. Now Fcuk Off

Is that why your current P.M. has stated that muslims who don't want to live in peace are not welcome in Australia.
Anyone who does not wish to live in peace,anywhere are not welcome.......when you think what the invading Zionist Trash did to the Palestinians only exemplifies what our Prime Minister says

Unlike the arab muslims the Jews were invited by the lands legal owners in 1850 and again in 1920. It was the invading arab muslim trash that are to blame for the problems.
I see they have just been routed in Belguim and some killed. Just a week after invading arab scum murdered all those innocent people if France. Remind me again who tops the list for terrorist murders ? ? ? ?

I'm a bit apprehensive about returning to Europe next week.
elis
Why !!!!!!!!! Goodness you could be a Palestinian returning to West Bank......then you would be worried....you do know that some Israeli Jews are Madmen

She pretty much nailed it.

That's like saying, "No, I have nothing against faggots. I have many gay friends....":rolleyes:

I like Jews & Israel. But what those Zionists in Israel have done & are still doing to the Palestinians is disgraceful. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel to kill more Israelis. Nutandyahoo should be tried & convicted of war crimes against his own citizens. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

Egypt withdrew the subject of land in the sinai but it seems the idea is cropping up again in palestinian talks. Egypt is so sick of Hamas they don't want palestinians to have an inch of the sinai. Sadly the palestinians, hamas, brought this on themselves. A chance destroyed by the desire for violence.

As soon as Israel granted the Palestinian request for a Jew free Gaza, Egypt closed the border. Like Jordan, Egypt too knows the Palestinians well. When will Israel ever learn?

The inconvenient truth is that no Arab country wants them. And the countries that have opened their doors to them, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Syria, etc. it's been nothing but national suicide.

After the 67 war Israel offered to return the entire West Bank back to Jordan. Jordan refused as they were elated to sacrifice this piece of land to dump their Palestinians on Israel to deal with.

I'm a bit apprehensive about returning to Europe next week.
elis
Why !!!!!!!!! Goodness you could be a Palestinian returning to West Bank......then you would be worried....you do know that some Israeli Jews are Madmen

I'm not a Palestinian returning to the West Bank. I do not know that some Israeli Jews are madmen.

EVIDENCE that the Palestinians don't top the list for terrorist murders, how many were murdered in the hamas/fatah spat that started in 2006 and is still raging. Remember those boys playing football, fatah family taken out by hamas and blamed on the Jews.

EVIDENCE that the Palestinians don't top the list for terrorist murders, how many were murdered in the hamas/fatah spat that started in 2006 and is still raging. Remember those boys playing football, fatah family taken out by hamas and blamed on the Jews.

Gosh I wonder why israel doesn't care to share Jerusalem with the peace loving, life loving Palestinians.

Forum List

Back