The Israeli lie machine; it really exists !!

kvetch

Devout UK Hindu-Jew
Oct 21, 2012
pune india
The Israel Project’s Secret Hasbara Handbook Exposed Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-

The Israel Project’s Secret Hasbara Handbook Exposed

by Richard Silverstein on July 10, 2009
in Mideast Peace, Politics & Society

this aint no elders of zion libel or anti jewish slander

its olam tikkun....an honest israeli group

fighting for true israeli democracy

there you can see an official israeli propaganda handbook

with suggested vocab and arguments

hasbara as propaganda is known in israel

and they take it to pieces, lie by lie

this was posted earlier by jos; the cat with the big spliff

but it deserves a thread of its own

enjoy, all you TRUE friends of israel here

Last edited:
Behind Brand Israel: Israel’s recent propaganda efforts

The main tactics

In October 2005, the Forward reported that directors from the Israeli foreign ministry, prime minister’s office and finance ministry met to work out “a new plan to improve the country’s image abroad — by downplaying religion and avoiding any discussion of the conflict with the Palestinians.” Although the “Brand Israel” initiative was launched in 2006, its origins can be dated to 2001 when Boaz Mourad, the founder of the Insight Research Group, and Ido Aharoni of the Israeli Foreign Service, “pulled together a branding team for Israel” (including a partner from public relations heavyweight Burson-Marsteller).

During her term as foreign minister, Tzipi Livni appointed Aharoni as head of the “Brand Israel” project, as well as assigning $4 million for the first two years (which is additional to the annual $3 million budget for “hasbara” or propaganda). When it was launched in October 2006, the Israeli MFA promised that Brand Israel would “advance several objectives” including trade, tourism and strengthening “Israel’s positive image” for political reasons.

The firm’s founder toured Israel as part of the mission “to create a brand disconnected from the Arab-Israeli conflict that focuses instead on Israel’s scientific and cultural achievements.”

posted by Tinmore on another thread but useful here

i note no zionist here is willing to chqallenge this OP

only slinging their own hasbara\

cowardly bullies, they are...all except rosie of course

The Israel Project’s Secret Hasbara Handbook Exposed Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-

The Israel Project’s Secret Hasbara Handbook Exposed

by Richard Silverstein on July 10, 2009
in Mideast Peace, Politics & Society

this aint no elders of zion libel or anti jewish slander

its olam tikkun....an honest israeli group

fighting for true israeli democracy

there you can see an official israeli propaganda handbook

with suggested vocab and arguments

hasbara as propaganda is known in israel

and they take it to pieces, lie by lie

this was posted earlier by jos; the cat with the big spliff

but it deserves a thread of its own

enjoy, all you TRUE friends of israel here
just postin tryin to get this thread back on page 1

dont know if that will work!

Tikkun olam is an anti israel organization

irosie,

Tikkun Olam means repairing the world.

Tikun Olam is a blog maintained by an American Jew named Richard Silverstein, an American Jew of conscience who is not afraid to confront Injustices done in His name, in the name of Jews, inside Israel.

Jews like him and Philip Weiss and others who post on Mondoweiss, and Jews of Jewish Fast For Gaza and Jewish Voice Of Peace, and Richard Falk, and Emily Hauser, and so many others it would be impossible to name them all, are all American Jews of conscience and I have had online discussions with them and participated in conference calls with them and fasted with them and read their blogs articles on websites they maintain and posted on their blogs and werbsites, and I count these courageous Jewish American men and women among the people in this world who I respect and admire most. They are not afraid to confront Injustice head on, regarding Israeli human rights abuses, they see humanity in all and see all as having human dignity and human rights that must be stood up for, and that includes Palestinians.

Sherri

irosie,

Tikkun Olam means repairing the world.

Tikun Olam is a blog maintained by an American Jew named Richard Silverstein, an American Jew of conscience who is not afraid to confront Injustices done in His name, in the name of Jews, inside Israel.

Jews like him and Philip Weiss and others who post on Mondoweiss, and Jews of Jewish Fast For Gaza and Jewish Voice Of Peace, and Richard Falk, and Emily Hauser, and so many others it would be impossible to name them all, are all American Jews of conscience and I have had online discussions with them and participated in conference calls with them and fasted with them and read their blogs articles on websites they maintain and posted on their blogs and werbsites, and I count these courageous Jewish American men and women among the people in this world who I respect and admire most. They are not afraid to confront Injustice head on, regarding Israeli human rights abuses, they see humanity in all and see all as having human dignity and human rights that must be stood up for, and that includes Palestinians.

Sherri
do you also dialog with tikkun in USA

i love rabbi mike lehrer....subscribe to his emails...saw him in london once

Tikkun Magazine | A Jewish Magazine, an Interfaith movement

for the anti-semitic scum that's a selling point.
Years ago, Jillian, posters were pulling up articles from the Internet about this guy never being ordained and that he snorted coke. Maybe the blabbering Kvetching Yenta can join him the next time he does that since she appears so enamored with him.

for the anti-semitic scum that's a selling point.
Years ago, Jillian, posters were pulling up articles from the Internet about this guy never being ordained and that he snorted coke. Maybe the blabbering Kvetching Yenta can join him the next time he does that since she appears so enamored with him.
which rabbi are you talking about?

rabbi lehrer of tikkun i have actually met in london

no coke offered of any kind

i dont like either the drink or the drug coke

but pot or magic mushrooms would be tempting...i used to do them long ago...

not wetsu tho...that's your bag...eatin and postin shit and not even smokin it

shabat shalom

Last edited:

Forum List

Back