The Israeli demographic architect. Gaza. How the Zionists think.

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
How will the region look the day after unilateral separation?

The Palestinians will bombard us with artillery fire – and we will have to retaliate. But at least the war will be at the fence – not in kindergartens in Tel Aviv and Haifa.

Will Israel be prepared to fight this war?

First of all, the fence is not built like the Berlin Wall. It’s a fence that we will be guarding on either side. Instead of entering Gaza, the way we did last week, we will tell the Palestinians that if a single missile is fired over the fence, we will fire 10 in response. And women and children will be killed, and houses will be destroyed. After the fifth such incident, Palestinian mothers won’t allow their husbands to shoot Kassams, because they will know what’s waiting for them.

Second of all, when 2.5 million people live in a closed-off Gaza, it’s going to be a human catastrophe. Those people will become even bigger animals than they are today, with the aid of an insane fundamentalist Islam. The pressure at the border will be awful. It’s going to be a terrible war. So, if we want to remain alive, we will have to kill and kill and kill. All day, every day.

While CNN has its cameras at the wall?

If we don’t kill, we will cease to exist. The only thing that concerns me is how to ensure that the boys and men who are going to have to do the killing will be able to return home to their families and be normal human beings.

Israel and Gaza One Geographer s Prediction Shalom Rav

The Palestinians will bombard us with artillery fire – and we will have to retaliate. But at least the war will be at the fence – not in kindergartens in Tel Aviv and Haifa.

First of all, the fence is not built like the Berlin Wall. It’s a fence that we will be guarding on either side. Instead of entering Gaza, the way we did last week, we will tell the Palestinians that if a single missile is fired over the fence, we will fire 10 in response. And women and children will be killed, and houses will be destroyed. After the fifth such incident, Palestinian mothers won’t allow their husbands to shoot Kassams, because they will know what’s waiting for them.

Second of all, when 2.5 million people live in a closed-off Gaza, it’s going to be a human catastrophe. Those people will become even bigger animals than they are today, with the aid of an insane fundamentalist Islam. The pressure at the border will be awful. It’s going to be a terrible war. So, if we want to remain alive, we will have to kill and kill and kill. All day, every day.

If we don’t kill, we will cease to exist. The only thing that concerns me is how to ensure that the boys and men who are going to have to do the killing will be able to return home to their families and be normal human beings.

Still have nothing which supports your claim that Col. Kemp was paid by Israel for his testimony before the UNHRC or that he falsified his testimony so you simply slither away only to trot out another subject, eh? You're an anti-Israel shill and liar, Monte, both proven and provable.

"During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defense Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in the combat zones than any other army in the history of warfare." - Col. Richard Kemp, British Army Ret.

Still have nothing which supports your claim that Col. Kemp was paid for his testimony before the UNHRC or that he falsified his testimony so you simply slither away only to trot out another subject, eh? You're an anti-Israel shill and liar, Monte, both proven and provable.

"During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defense Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in the combat zones than any other army in the history of warfare." - Col. Richard Kemp, British Army Ret.

Alright Sayit, let me explain something. My father retired as a full bird and his pension could not pay pay for my tuition at the Ivy League university I attended. I am sure a full bird U.S. colonel made a lot more retirement money than a British full bird colonel. To attend a private university I had to make use of an ROTC scholarship. Do you think that this liar is not being funded to travel around and make speeches? Do you think that he is funded by other than the Israelis? Grow up punk.

No we think he's telling the truth as he sees it, and you're the anti Semitic lying Nazi punk who attacks an honorable honest man.

Still have nothing which supports your claim that Col. Kemp was paid for his testimony before the UNHRC or that he falsified his testimony so you simply slither away only to trot out another subject, eh? You're an anti-Israel shill and liar, Monte, both proven and provable.

Alright Sayit, let me explain something. My father retired as a full bird and his pension could not pay pay for my tuition at the Ivy League university I attended. I am sure a full bird U.S. colonel made a lot more retirement money than a British full bird colonel. To attend a private university I had to make use of an ROTC scholarship. Do you think that this liar is not being funded to travel around and make speeches? Do you think that he is funded by other than the Israelis? Grow up punk.

All SAYIT asked was for you to back up your claim that Israel pays Col. Kemp. Instead you come up with this ?

Yet nothing you have posted supports your claim that Israel paid Col. Kemp to testify before the UNHRC nor have you proven - as you also claimed - that Kemp falsified that testimony. What we have here is your lying about a respected British Army colonel and nothing more. That is, of course, simply a function of your mendacious, Joooo-hating nature.
You know it, I know it, and the American people know it.

Last edited:

All SAYIT asked was for you to back up your claim that Israel pays Col. Kemp. Instead you come up with this?

That's it. That's all he has but hey ... I'm sure Pene is satisfied.

No we think he's telling the truth as he sees it, and you're the anti Semitic lying Nazi punk who attacks an honorable honest man.

Anti semite lying Nazi punk, I see you love your adjectives.

Yet nothing you have posted supports your claim that Israel paid Col. Kemp to testify before the UNHRC nor have you proven - as you also claimed - that Kemp falsified that testimony. What we have here is your lying about a respected British Army colonel and nothing more. That is, of course, simply a function of your mendacious, Joooo-hating nature.

Kemp has spoken at JINSA, AIPAC and other venues in the U.S. and at various venues in Israel and elsewhere. JINSA, AIPAC and other organizations pay speakers. Kemp is represented by Military Speakers Ltd. You can send an enquiry to see when he is available and how much his fees are here:

Contact Military Speakers

If you believe Kemp speaks on behalf of Israel for free, you are nuts. I don't have to prove anything to you.

As far as lying. Kemp is a liar because through Wikileaks the world learned about Israel's Dahiya Doctrine which confirms that Israel intentionally attacks civilians and civilian infrastructure as a matter of policy. In his speeches he claims the opposite.

"Most of us probably have never heard of what Israeli generals call the Dahiya doctrine--that's D-A-H-I-Y-A. I only know it because WikiLeaks exposed it in the cable, a United States State Department cable from 2008, that summarized an Israeli general's statement on approved war plans, the plans that were used in Lebanon in 2006 in the Israeli war against Lebanon and are to be used in the future. Dahiya, which is the name of the doctrine, refers to a civilian neighborhood of Beirut that was leveled, utterly destroyed by Israel in the Second Lebanon War in 2006. In Israel's war planning, the Dahiya doctrine refers to Israel's intentional and massive killing of civilians and destruction of civilian villages, the intentional disproportionate use of force constituting collective punishment of a population. Dahiya plan leaves no doubt, none, that it involves the knowing and intentional commission in carrying out of war crimes. The killing of civilians and destroying civilian infrastructure, whether in Lebanon then or Gaza today, is no mistake. It's on purpose, a purpose that is flagrantly illegal under the Geneva Conventions. Israeli soldiers, Israeli leaders, and Israeli generals could be tried for the crimes that the Germans were tried for in Nuremberg, for carrying out the intentional killing of civilians, destruction of civilian infrastructure."

The Dahiya Doctrine Evidence of Israel s Intentional Mass Slaughter in Gaza

Kemp has spoken at JINSA, AIPAC and other venues in the U.S. and at various venues in Israel and elsewhere. JINSA, AIPAC and other organizations pay speakers. Kemp is represented by Military Speakers Ltd. You can send an enquiry to see when he is available and how much his fees are here:

If you believe Kemp speaks on behalf of Israel for free, you are nuts. I don't have to prove anything to you...

The reason Col Kemp is an in-demand speaker at many venues is his credibility. It just as likely he was asked to testify before the UNHRC for that very reason. You still have posted nothing which supports your contentions that Israel paid him or that he falsified his testimony.

Kemp recently spoke at the University of Sydney in Sydney, New South Wales, lecturing on "Ethical Dilemmas of Military Tactics" and the complexities in dealing with non-state armed groups like the Islamic State.

Asked about his pro-IDF point of view, Kemp responded: "I consider myself as having an objective view of what's happening over here. The IDF does not need me to defend them; they have proven it over the years," he said. "It's the dispassionate military perspective that I bring." Regarding media bias, he said: "It was clear to me that there was a great deal of propaganda that was being generated against Israel, and then being exploited by people who didn't understand military matters and didn't want to question it, it suited their agenda to vilify Israel."

Richard Kemp - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Do you agree that Israel should fight the same way that the US would in the same circumstances ?

BULLSHIT as a British officer has a pension guaranteed inflation proof by the civil service, and gives 70% of leaving pay index linked.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...viceOfficersRetiredPayandGratuitiesAFPS75.pdf

So your father as a retired British Colonel ( no such thing as a full bird ) would be on
£37644 to £43363 a year pension.

Caught out in another LIE again freddy boy

If you believe Kemp speaks on behalf of Israel for free, you are nuts. I don't have to prove anything to you...

The reason Col Kemp is an in-demand speaker at many venues is his credibility. It just as likely he was asked to testify before the UNHRC for that very reason. You still have posted nothing which supports your contentions that Israel paid him or that he falsified his testimony.

Kemp recently spoke at the University of Sydney in Sydney, New South Wales, lecturing on "Ethical Dilemmas of Military Tactics" and the complexities in dealing with non-state armed groups like the Islamic State.

Asked about his pro-IDF point of view, Kemp responded: "I consider myself as having an objective view of what's happening over here. The IDF does not need me to defend them; they have proven it over the years," he said. "It's the dispassionate military perspective that I bring." Regarding media bias, he said: "It was clear to me that there was a great deal of propaganda that was being generated against Israel, and then being exploited by people who didn't understand military matters and didn't want to question it, it suited their agenda to vilify Israel."

Richard Kemp - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He'd have credibility if he spoke as a serving officer, not a retired paid stooge for the Jerusalem Centre for Public Affairs. when did he get promoted to Colonel? Last time I looked he was a Lieutenant Colonel.

He is also a LYING SOB as his father will have been in receipt of in excess of $96624 per annum

If you believe Kemp speaks on behalf of Israel for free, you are nuts. I don't have to prove anything to you.

As far as lying. Kemp is a liar because through Wikileaks the world learned about Israel's Dahiya Doctrine which confirms that Israel intentionally attacks civilians and civilian infrastructure as a matter of policy. In his speeches he claims the opposite.

"Most of us probably have never heard of what Israeli generals call the Dahiya doctrine--that's D-A-H-I-Y-A. I only know it because WikiLeaks exposed it in the cable, a United States State Department cable from 2008, that summarized an Israeli general's statement on approved war plans, the plans that were used in Lebanon in 2006 in the Israeli war against Lebanon and are to be used in the future. Dahiya, which is the name of the doctrine, refers to a civilian neighborhood of Beirut that was leveled, utterly destroyed by Israel in the Second Lebanon War in 2006. In Israel's war planning, the Dahiya doctrine refers to Israel's intentional and massive killing of civilians and destruction of civilian villages, the intentional disproportionate use of force constituting collective punishment of a population. Dahiya plan leaves no doubt, none, that it involves the knowing and intentional commission in carrying out of war crimes. The killing of civilians and destroying civilian infrastructure, whether in Lebanon then or Gaza today, is no mistake. It's on purpose, a purpose that is flagrantly illegal under the Geneva Conventions. Israeli soldiers, Israeli leaders, and Israeli generals could be tried for the crimes that the Germans were tried for in Nuremberg, for carrying out the intentional killing of civilians, destruction of civilian infrastructure."

The Dahiya Doctrine Evidence of Israel s Intentional Mass Slaughter in Gaza

Hardly a viable source when you consider that team palestime claimed it was hasbara propaganda when it exposed hamas and fatah last year.

When they don't like the message, they attack the messenger. Antisemetic modus operandi. He'll trash wiki for being a Hasbara site, but will quote it very often when it fits into his agenda of hate.

Forum List

Back