The Israel You Normally Don’t See

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
15-1-1.jpg

Starbucks failed in Israel? Who knew?

When I clicked on the link, I had no idea there was an 86 page slideshow. Some of them are really something, others very interesting.

Check them out for yourselves
@ What It's Really Like to Live in Israel, the Most Controversial Country in 2018

too bad you only want to see how pretty the COUNTRY is but always cover your ears and close your eyes when confronted with pesky facts how corrupt thier GOVERNMENT is how they are war mongers.:rolleyes:

too bad you only want to see how pretty the COUNTRY is but always cover your ears and close your eyes when confronted with pesky facts how corrupt thier GOVERNMENT is how they are war mongers.:rolleyes:
Yeah, a country of 7 million people surrounded by 100 million Arabs that want to kill them.

I took you to school once on your hero Reagan being corrupt and you covered your ears and eyes on that since pesky facts dont go along with your warped opinions,that back then was proof positive you fall for propaganda by the LAMESTREAM media which is same ole,same ole,you are doing that AGAIN.:2up:

Yeah, a country of 7 million people surrounded by 100 million Arabs that want to kill them.

I took you to school once on your hero Reagan being corrupt and you covered your ears and eyes on that since pesky facts dont go along with your warped opinions,that back then was proof positive you fall for propaganda by the LAMESTREAM media which is same ole,same ole,you are doing that AGAIN.:2up:
Sure you did. :bsflag:
But that's only your opinion.

I seriously doubt you could take me to school on Jack shit.

:bsflag:

dony you ever get tired of ambarrassing yourself having me take you to school,first the sports section,then reagan being corruptNOW this.LOL wake up and smell the coffee einsten ISRAEL'S are the mass murderers,mulims are mostly peaceful people.

Nutandyahoo should be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own people. What kind of leader makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & concedes land to Palestinians so they can thank Israel with rocket missile bases to kill Israeli's? Face it Dopey, no Arab country ever treated their Palestinians like those Zionists in Israel do.

Forum List

Back