The Israel/Palestinian Equation

I wouldn't go so far as to say that they should not respond, however, they should respond in a manner that is equal to the damage done to them during an attack on them.

So you don't think they should respond. Given what I've read of yours in the few posts you've posted since you've been here? It's clear you're just another genius who thinks that Israel shouldn't exist.

Concentration camp? RAFLMAO! You've never been to the gaza or seen a concentration camp, so you might want to reconsider your absurd rhetoric instead of spouting pro-terrorist propaganda.

Oh... and I have a better idea. Israel should respond in a way that makes the terrorists incapable of sending any more missiles into Israel.

How 'bout that? :eusa_whistle:

So you don't think they should respond. Given what I've read of yours in the few posts you've posted since you've been here? It's clear you're just another genius who thinks that Israel shouldn't exist.

Concentration camp? RAFLMAO! You've never been to the gaza or seen a concentration camp, so you might want to reconsider your absurd rhetoric instead of spouting pro-terrorist propaganda.

Oh... and I have a better idea. Israel should respond in a way that makes the terrorists incapable of sending any more missiles into Israel.

How 'bout that? :eusa_whistle:
Instead of you trying to spew your own hatred, and assuming you know where I have or haven't been, why don't you try thinking rationally, instead of talking off the side of your head. I've been to the Middle East, and I know all about the Jewish religion, and the conflicts over there. You see, my father is Jewish. I don't practice the Jewish religion, nor do I want to live in Israel. I've also done a lot of research on the present Jews in Israel, and they are not completely right in what they are doing anymore than the Palestinians are completely wrong. Israel has no right to just kill innocent Palestinian civilians while making excuses that they are targetting Hamas, when Hamas is no where to be seen in many of these incidents. And, nothing in the Middle East is going to even come close to being resolved if the American government continues to just side with Israel unconditionally, and see everything that Hamas, or the Palestinians do as being wrong. America no longer even has the political power in the Middle East to really help Israel accomplish taking over Palestine, or continuing these insane conflicts with the Arab majority. America is bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan, and America's own standing and respect in the world is very much diminished. Israel is no better than any other nation or religious group, and eventually, if this situation isn't handled even handly, the whole world is going to see that Israel can be broke like any other nation.
Now, read what I said again, because I didn't say that Israel shouldn't defend itself. And, if you can't reframe from calling me names, then stay off of my boards.

Instead of you trying to spew your own hatred, and assuming you know where I have or haven't been, why don't you try thinking rationally, instead of talking off the side of your head. I've been to the Middle East, and I know all about the Jewish religion, and the conflicts over there. You see, my father is Jewish. I don't practice the Jewish religion, nor do I want to live in Israel. I've also done a lot of research on the present Jews in Israel, and they are not completely right in what they are doing anymore than the Palestinians are completely wrong. Israel has no right to just kill innocent Palestinian civilians while making excuses that they are targetting Hamas, when Hamas is no where to be seen in many of these incidents. And, nothing in the Middle East is going to even come close to being resolved if the American government continues to just side with Israel unconditionally, and see everything that Hamas, or the Palestinians do as being wrong. America no longer even has the political power in the Middle East to really help Israel accomplish taking over Palestine, or continuing these insane conflicts with the Arab majority. America is bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan, and America's own standing and respect in the world is very much diminished. Israel is no better than any other nation or religious group, and eventually, if this situation isn't handled even handly, the whole world is going to see that Israel can be broke like any other nation.
Now, read what I said again, because I didn't say that Israel shouldn't defend itself. And, if you can't reframe from calling me names, then stay off of my boards.

I have no hatred, actually. I do have disdain for people who think Israel taking 3,000 missiles from the animals of hamas still wasn't enough for them to respond. I'm also not interested in "proportionate response". I'm interested in seeing them make sure that Hamas never fires another missiles. Real simple.

We both have a beef with civilians being killed... only I don't want them killed either in Israel or Gaza. But your quarrel on civilians being killed there isn't with Israel, it's with Hamas. When a terrorist organization uses civilians as shields, civilians get killed. The Charter of Hamas say Hamas has only one purpose -- the destruction of Israel. They are not interested in peace and pretending they are is absurdly naive.

Oh...and your ethnicity and rejection of your jewish identity really isn't relevant to this discussion... although perhaps it does account for an apparently obsessive need to want to see a terrorist organization treated like a country that is defending itself from missiles. But I'm not a psychologist, so I won't opine.

But let me give you a little history on jewish identity... when people like Hamasniks and Nazis want to kill you, they really don't care whether you're practicing or not...

I have no hatred, actually. I do have disdain for people who think Israel taking 3,000 missiles from the animals of hamas still wasn't enough for them to respond. I'm also not interested in "proportionate response". I'm interested in seeing them make sure that Hamas never fires another missiles. Real simple.

We both have a beef with civilians being killed... only I don't want them killed either in Israel or Gaza. But your quarrel on civilians being killed there isn't with Israel, it's with Hamas. When a terrorist organization uses civilians as shields, civilians get killed. The Charter of Hamas say Hamas has only one purpose -- the destruction of Israel. They are not interested in peace and pretending they are is absurdly naive.

Oh...and your ethnicity and rejection of your jewish identity really isn't relevant to this discussion... although perhaps it does account for an apparently obsessive need to want to see a terrorist organization treated like a country that is defending itself from missiles. But I'm not a psychologist, so I won't opine.

But let me give you a little history on jewish identity... when people like Hamasniks and Nazis want to kill you, they really don't care whether you're practicing or not...
Well, we'll just agree to disagree, because nothing in the Middle East is going to be resolved until the entire mess is handled even handedly and fair.

Well, we'll just agree to disagree, because nothing in the Middle East is going to be resolved until the entire mess is handled even handedly and fair.

It is. Terrorists are being treated like terrorists.

You do understand, don't you, that Israel is doing Fatah, Egypt and Jordan a huge favor right now, don't you? That's why you don't hear them making a lot of fuss.

But... in terms of this "fair" standard you want...

if a terrorist/nationalist organization took charge of the northern border of Mexico and started lobbing missiles into Californa and Texas, claiming those belong rightfully to Mexico, the U.S. would flatten them into dust and no one in the world would blink.

How's THAT for fair?

It is. Terrorists are being treated like terrorists.

You do understand, don't you, that Israel is doing Fatah, Egypt and Jordan a huge favor right now, don't you? That's why you don't hear them making a lot of fuss.

But... in terms of this "fair" standard you want...

if a terrorist/nationalist organization took charge of the northern border of Mexico and started lobbing missiles into Californa and Texas, claiming those belong rightfully to Mexico, the U.S. would flatten them into dust and no one in the world would blink.

How's THAT for fair?

I understand, and the only allie that Israel has is the U.S. Everyone else is slowly coming off of the sidelines and siding with the Palestinian people and Hamas. Why, because Israel is a much stronger military force, and it is Israel who has done the most killing in this latest conflict, not Hamas. Israel's actions in defending herself have been far greater than the loss of life she received. Over 200 children are said to be dead now in this latest conflict, and they were all killed by Israel, and over 2000 wounded-the majority of which are civilians, not Hamas. Now, Israel is starting to be seen by everyone else-except the U.S. as a tyrant who is deliberately murdering Palestinian civilians, with the excuse that they are targetting Hamas-and this is one reason this mess must end, and all sides be treated fairly.

Egypt Welcomes UN Resolution On Immediatie Cease-Fire In Gaze
Egypt welcomes UN resolution on immediate cease-fire in Gaza_English_Xinhua

Egypt, France Join Efforts To Push For Gaza Cease-Fire.
Egypt, France join efforts to push for Gaza cease-fire - People's Daily Online

This War Is Simply Israel's Fight To Be a Normal Country.
This war is simply Israel's fight to be a normal country

Hamas Support Grows In West Bank
Hamas Support Grows in West Bank - World news | Newser

UN Calls for Gaza War Crimes Probe
UN Calls for Gaza War Crimes Probe - World news | Newser

Israel's Only Option: Destroy Hamas Entirely.
Israel's Only Option: Destroy Hamas Entirely - World news | Newser

I would like to add that any guerillia would be hard pressed to not "immerge with the population" in a place like Gaza. Gaza is densely populated, I would say that there simply arent a lot of place where you would have no civilians.

New Topics

Forum List

Back