The Islamist Trojan Horse

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
People could be funding these jihadist groups unknowingly. Sometime back I read an article that said these jihadist groups make big bucks by selling seemingly innocent things such as Latin music CDs, among other things, at regional fairs/festivals. The jihadist groups hire Latinos to be the vendors so that they, as the real retailers, remain anonymous to the buyers.

The Islamist Trojan Horse Is Already in Place
By Youssef M. Ibrahim, Jewish World Review
September 25, 2007

"We're fighting them there, so we don't have to fight them here" has become a hymn for the American right and an abominable lie to the left. But drowned out by all the noise is the fact that "they" are here already, having landed a long time ago and gotten very busy indeed constructing the American wing of jihad.

for full article:
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0907/ibrahim092507.php3

You post some of the stupidest threads i've seen on this board.

With this logic, you could literally argue that anything you buy somewhere MAY be supporting a terrorist.

Don't be so god damn afraid of these little "terrorists", dude. Just about everyone has been a terrorist in one way or another during their life. If you picked on a kid in school, you were a terrorist.

You gotta die of something, brother. Hopefully you'll have a chance to stab one in the neck with a pen right before his bomb belt explodes in your face.

With this logic, you could literally argue that anything you buy somewhere MAY be supporting a terrorist.

Don't be so god damn afraid of these little "terrorists", dude. Just about everyone has been a terrorist in one way or another during their life. If you picked on a kid in school, you were a terrorist.

You gotta die of something, brother. Hopefully you'll have a chance to stab one in the neck with a pen right before his bomb belt explodes in your face.

Actually, he is among the best posters on the board, he posts, then lets the reactions happen. He never 'gets into it' with anyone. I've learned alot from AA.

really its a stupid concept

Coming from someone that has an illuminati avatar:cuckoo:...And also believes the Bush administration blew up the twin towers and has successfully covered up the attack:cuckoo:...

Along with various other far fetched, wakadoo conspiracy theories:cuckoo:...

Yet you think this is a stupid concept?.?.?:cuckoo:

Coming from someone that has an illuminati avatar:cuckoo:...And also believes the Bush administration blew up the twin towers and has successfully covered up the attack:cuckoo:...

Along with various other far fetched, wakadoo conspiracy theories:cuckoo:...

Yet you think this is a stupid concept?.?.?:cuckoo:
I believe elements within the bush administration orchestrated the events of 911 and the attempted cover up is less than half successful as far as all major polls indicate .it does not take much opened mined research to determine there is a global elite ,a Illuminati ,with a new world order agenda OR THAT LATIN CDS SOLD through unsuspecting MEXICAINS FUND ALLCIADUH is a stupid idea

it does not take much opened mined research to determine there is a global elite ,a Illuminati ,with a new world order agenda OR THAT LATIN CDS SOLD through unsuspecting MEXICAINS FUND ALLCIADUH is a stupid idea

It’s obvious that you did not read the article. Your comment has little to do with the article but rather with my remarks prefacing the article. The intent of my remarks was that ordinary people can fund these groups without knowing it. Do you remember when the jihadists bought truckloads of cigarettes in North Carolina and shipped them north to a cell in Detroit to sell at discounted prices to fund the work of Hezballah? Do you think the people who purchased those cigarettes knew they were funding Hezballah? If the FBI hadn’t exposed their scheme, they undoubtedly would still be doing it today—and may still be for all we know. Who would have thought the jihadists could come up with a scheme as simple as that to fund their causes? (yep, sarcasm intended).

Rather than call me stupid, you should use your time and energy trying to learn the “ways and means” of our enemies instead of just swallowing the far left propaganda hook, line and sinker as gospel truth. The jihadists are a lot smarter and more determined than you give them credit for. But if you want to be a dupe, go ahead, be my guest.

there is this place called CHINA and i heard that sell us everything we own then use the money to enslave people and build nuclear weapons to point right at us...how many packs of cigs or Latin Cd's does it take to buy a rocket launcher?

I believe elements within the bush administration orchestrated the events of 911 and the attempted cover up is less than half successful as far as all major polls indicate .it does not take much opened mined research to determine there is a global elite ,a Illuminati ,with a new world order agenda OR THAT LATIN CDS SOLD through unsuspecting MEXICAINS FUND ALLCIADUH is a stupid idea

:cuckoo:

there is this place called CHINA and i heard that sell us everything we own then use the money to enslave people and build nuclear weapons to point right at us...how many packs of cigs or Latin Cd's does it take to buy a rocket launcher?

There is nothing clandestine about buying Chinese goods. It states clearly on their products: Made in China. When Americans buy Chinese goods, they know their money is going to support China.

When you state that China builds nuclear weapons to point right at us, evidently the Clintons did not buy your viewpoint when they occupied the White House. Wasn't it the Chinese who had the run of the White House and our nuclear labs from 1996-2000 because they gave big bucks to the Democrat Party?

There is nothing clandestine about buying Chinese goods. It states clearly on their products: Made in China. When Americans buy Chinese goods, they know their money is going to support China.

When you state that China builds nuclear weapons to point right at us, evidently the Clintons did not buy your viewpoint when they occupied the White House. Wasn't it the Chinese who had the run of the White House and our nuclear labs from 1996-2000 because they gave big bucks to the Democrat Party?

Thats different. And the usual refrain now will be, ya but Clinton isn't President now.

you dont have to fear the terrorists to use your brain and not support them.

people should pay more attention to where their money is going. its good for many reasons. this is just one of them.

What about the fact that Bush junior invaded Afghanistan and only a short time after that, the United Stastes was inundated with Heroin in the form of "CHEESE". Same thing his Daddy did with a shipment of weapons to the middle east and the United States was inundated with "Cocaine". Its all about the OIL and the drugs...Our economy used to be based on gold which is worth what? $600.00 an ounce? and Cocaine is how much an ounce?. They don't call it the Drug enforcement agency for nothing!

Forum List

Back