The Islamist mayor of has banned Christmas in Nazareth because Trump has moved the American embassy

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Islamist mayor of has banned Christmas in Nazareth because Trump has moved the American embassy to Jerusalem.

The Islamist and our primitive backwards Troglocrat bigots have a lot hate in common.

Mohammed called me about I needed virus protection b/c hackers were getting into my pc
I said no
He kept arguing with me so finally I let him have it with both barrels
He called me a MF'r and and idiot.

LOL

More fake news by the Trump lemmings. This is like a daily tradition.

The Islamist mayor of has banned Christmas in Nazareth because Trump has moved the American embassy to Jerusalem.

The Islamist and our primitive backwards Troglocrat bigots have a lot hate in common.

Listed as false on several fact
checking sites...

have a link?

There are some live entertainment acts that cancelled but Christmas has not been cancelled. It's one of the most profitable times of the year.

After the press conference, it was erroneously reported that Salam had canceled the Christmas Market. But, according to the Al-Arab website, the municipality issued a statement denying this. It said that “the cancellation only applies to artistic performances on stages,” and that outdoor stalls would remain, the lighting of the Christmas tree will take place Sunday as scheduled, programs in the Old City will proceed, and a parade will be held on December 23.

Christmas season in Nazareth is the season of good and blessing and we are completely vigilant that commercial interests won’t be damaged,” the statement said.

Forum List

Back