The Islamic State calls on Muslims to murder Barron Trump

• Banned
Not if Baron's Daddy gets them first..
I honestly believe that we cannot defeat Islamic terrorists. There are way to many of them, and world leaders do not have the will to defeat them. I believe that they will be the enforcement arm of the Antichrist. Notice how the Bible mentions how Christians will be losing their heads during the Tribulation. Who likes cutting heads off?

Not if Baron's Daddy gets them first..
I honestly believe that we cannot defeat Islamic terrorists. There are way to many of them, and world leaders do not have the will to defeat them. I believe that they will be the enforcement arm of the Antichrist. Notice how the Bible mentions how Christians will be losing their heads during the Tribulation. Who likes cutting heads off?
You have a point. We need to understand they are an enemy and that their religion makes them that way. Islam is the enemy. We need to call it out publicly and often.

It’s difficult to tell what’s more ridiculous: the ‘Islamic state’ or that conservatives believe the ‘Islamic state.’
You think Islam is some made up hype? You need to wake up and take a look at what the free world is dealing with, and accept the facts about what it says and does.

• Banned
It’s difficult to tell what’s more ridiculous: the ‘Islamic state’ or that conservatives believe the ‘Islamic state.’
thats easy....you are more ridiculous jones.....care to comment?....
You think Islam is some made up hype? You need to wake up and take a look at what the free world is dealing with, and accept the facts about what it says and does.

If he did that, he'd have to admit that he is wrong. Something leftists are incapable of doing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back