The Islamic paradise

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Is this a Paradise or a Brothel, any thoughts?

The Islamic paradise is filled with full-breasted, lustrous-eyed virgins who regenerate as virgins after each sex act. Those Muslims, who gain access into Allah's paradise, can sexually enjoy those virgins for all eternity. About the sensual attractions of Islamic paradise, aka Allah's whorehouse, says the Quran:

"As for the righteous (Muslims)... We (Allah) shall wed them to beautiful virgins with lustrous eyes" [Q 44:51-54]

The righteous (Muslims) they shall triumph... Theirs shall be voluptuous women" [Q 78:31-33]

Muslim men are promised 72 young virgins for perpetual enjoyment. For the sake of propriety, I will not include the quotes, but this all is right there in the Qur'an, in Surat 37:40-48, 44:51-55, 52:17-20, 55:56-58, 70-77, 56:7-40, and 78:31.

Additionally, sodomy with young boys (Surat 52:24, 56:17, and 76:19), who are described in much the same language used for describing the virgins, adds to the sensuality of the Muslim paradise. Of course, Islam's paradise has plenty of wine, wealth, and food for the enjoyment of the blessed believers. Muhammad was a man for whom the fulfillment of bodily pleasures was of paramount importance; the Islamic paradise is a reflection of that.

Estimates vary as to the number of virgins (2 to 72) to be allocated to each male Muslim who enters the Islamic paradise (Sahih Bukhari 4:54:476, Al-Tirmidhi 2562)....

Islam Watch - "9-11 is Enactment of Quran 9:111" by Reason

What does one have to do to be rewarded with 72 virgins, and where do they get these virgins? I dont think there are any in America.

the 72 virgins thing has always puzzled me. What's the point? I mean don't get me wrong, Im all for virtue and morality. But seems more like hell to be surrounded by virgins who obviously can't do anything or they would cease to be virgins.

the 72 virgins thing has always puzzled me. What's the point? I mean don't get me wrong, Im all for virtue and morality. But seems more like hell to be surrounded by virgins who obviously can't do anything or they would cease to be virgins.

They recapture their virginity after the act they are demons .
72 is just a very unimaginable number in Islamic lore.

As for the ladies. just more of the same ols same old

The best and most correct of these views is the third one, concerning which there is a hadeeth attributed to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) (marfoo’): “Any woman whose husband dies and she marries someone else after him, she will be with the last of her husbands.” This was classed as saheeh by Al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh Al-Jaami’, 2704, and in Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 128

It's because in the real world, there is no such thing as an "Islamic virgin", so they promise you some when you die.

:lol:

It doesnt say if the virgin is male or female.
It doesn't say if the virgin is young or OLD.
It doesn't say if the virgin is human.

Just something to consider.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Islamic paradise is filled with full-breasted, lustrous-eyed virgins who regenerate as virgins after each sex act. Those Muslims, who gain access into Allah's paradise, can sexually enjoy those virgins for all eternity. About the sensual attractions of Islamic paradise, aka Allah's whorehouse, says the Quran:

"As for the righteous (Muslims)... We (Allah) shall wed them to beautiful virgins with lustrous eyes" [Q 44:51-54]

The righteous (Muslims) they shall triumph... Theirs shall be voluptuous women" [Q 78:31-33]

Muslim men are promised 72 young virgins for perpetual enjoyment. For the sake of propriety, I will not include the quotes, but this all is right there in the Qur'an, in Surat 37:40-48, 44:51-55, 52:17-20, 55:56-58, 70-77, 56:7-40, and 78:31.

Additionally, sodomy with young boys (Surat 52:24, 56:17, and 76:19), who are described in much the same language used for describing the virgins, adds to the sensuality of the Muslim paradise. Of course, Islam's paradise has plenty of wine, wealth, and food for the enjoyment of the blessed believers. Muhammad was a man for whom the fulfillment of bodily pleasures was of paramount importance; the Islamic paradise is a reflection of that.

Estimates vary as to the number of virgins (2 to 72) to be allocated to each male Muslim who enters the Islamic paradise (Sahih Bukhari 4:54:476, Al-Tirmidhi 2562)....

Islam Watch - "9-11 is Enactment of Quran 9:111" by Reason

For men, it's the same, isn't it?

They get 72 MALE virgins. And boy, are they pissed when they get to heaven!

Virginians! Virginians! Damn it man, what the fug is wrong with you? There are 72 old cranky Virginians and they have absolutely no patience with the Butt fugging Arabs. They will shoot their arses full of buckshot over and over again if those damn arabs make any more sexual advances towards them. Watching the Cranky Virginians shoot all of the homo Arabs full of buckshot is what makes paradise so much fun to go to.

They get 72 MALE virgins. And boy, are they pissed when they get to heaven!

Virginians! Virginians! Damn it man, what the fug is wrong with you? There are 72 old cranky Virginians and they have absolutely no patience with the Butt fugging Arabs. They will shoot their arses full of buckshot over and over again if those damn arabs make any more sexual advances towards them. Watching the Cranky Virginians shoot all of the homo Arabs full of buckshot is what makes paradise so much fun to go to.

LOL, dude, do you consider yourself in or out of the closet?

Paradise/Hell in the Quran is complicated concept.---would like to hear other Muslim perspectives......anyone?......

For Non-Muslims......
Here are 3 translations of the group of verses that are supposed to mention "big breasted virgins"---they actually only mention "Houris" with big eyes.

YUSUFALI: As to the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security,
PICKTHAL: Lo! those who kept their duty will be in a place secured.
SHAKIR: Surely those who guard (against evil) are in a secure place,

YUSUFALI: Among Gardens and Springs;
PICKTHAL: Amid gardens and watersprings,
SHAKIR: In gardens and springs;

YUSUFALI: Dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade, they will face each other;
PICKTHAL: Attired in silk and silk embroidery, facing one another.
SHAKIR: They shall wear of fine and thick silk, (sitting) face to face;

YUSUFALI: So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes.
PICKTHAL: Even so (it will be). And We shall wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes.
SHAKIR: Thus (shall it be), and We will wed them with Houris pure, beautiful ones.

YUSUFALI: There can they call for every kind of fruit in peace and security;
PICKTHAL: They call therein for every fruit in safety.
SHAKIR: They shall call therein for every fruit in security;

The Quran says some of its verses are clear and other are "similitudes"---the verses about Paradise and Hell should be considered similitudes---not to be taken literally because we cannot know/understand Paradise/hell as we have not seen/experienced it---we can only try to understand it through images or emotions we do know about. The Quran uses these images and emotions evoked through these descriptions as a literary device to juxtapose Paradise/Hell so as to make one incredibly appealing and the other utterly undesirable.

Notice that in verse 54, Yusuf Ali is the only translator that uses "women" to translate "Houri"---this is because the feminine gender (in arabic) is used for the word "Houri" but it is an "entity" (non-human). In the Quran, the grammatical masculine is used to refer to God, but God is NOT a male, (nor a female)---but has no gender. Therefore the use of the grammatical female for "Houri" should not neccessarily be taken literally either......

The number 72 is 6 *12

Which is 6*(6+6) or a numerological code for 666.

Those are not 72 virgins but 72 devils that will decieve the souls of fools for all eternity!

Do I believe any of the above? Of course not! I just wanted to play with the concept of 72 virgins, but some one will take it up and use it as anti-Islamic propaganda. All I can say is BE MY GUEST!

I love this kind of thread!

"Their religion and scripture is even more ridiculous than ours!"

Join the fun and show your ignorance!

Islam is not meant for Western eyes, any way! The references are so foreign that we can make up definitions for them at will.

Go ahead and try--what do you think Muslims will recieve in heaven? How about a lecture from Jesus(I think I could make up a whole comedy about that one!!)

Yes! it's all about Muslim religion and it's true that you have read.

Thanks!

I too would like to see an Islamic view on this. The notion is rater idiotic that someone would receive 72 actual virgins in heaven. I suspect that these versus are not to be taken literally but have never heard an Islamic individual comment on it.

Forum List

Back