The Islamic History of Portugal

It's alleged that the Caliph of Arabia ordered the great ancient library at Alexandria destroyed because it conflicted with the Koran. The Greeks may have developed the system of democracy but nobody ever elected an Islamic government in ancient times. The Islamic hoard took took the Iberian peninsula at the point of a sword and they ruled at the point of a sword.
The Library of Alexandria had been destroyed long before the Muslim Invasion. The stories that they were responsible are apocryphal and written down years later by people with political motivations.

Library of Alexandria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wikki? how convincing. -----what happened before? a trash basked fire in the backyard? ----of course muslims never destroyed books or the temples of worship in lands they overran. Of the books or writings in the world and all the temples of worship and objects of worship-----MOST have been purposely and maliciously destroyed in the course of
human history------mostly by Christians, Muslims and Nazis.
The group that wins the PRIZE for quality and quantity of destruction is...... DA MUZZIES ------the Nazis and Christians
come out a distant third and second and both ABANDONED THE CUSTOM-------da muzzies are still at it.

It was customary among the Visigoth nobles to send their daughters to the royal palace so they could learn the etiquette of the court. In accordance with this custom, Count Julian sent his daughter Florinda to the court in Toledo. There, the profligate Rodriguez raped her. Julian was outraged and sought to take revenge on Rodriguez for this act of dishonor. Besides, Julian’s wife was the daughter of Vietza, whose throne Rodriguez had usurped. At this time, the area around Ceuta was governed by Tariq bin Ziyad, a deputy of Musa bin Nusair. Julian traveled to Kairouan to confer with Musa and ask him to invade Spain and humble Rodriguez. The timing was right. Musa ordered Tariq to cross the straits with a contingent of troops.
The Legacy of Al-Andalus: Muslim Spain

the Legacy of the muslims of Portugal is filth, perversion and
oppression-----and lots of murder. The land was rich and thriving long before muslims got there-----muslims raped, pillaged and occupied cities that were magnificient when they got there. -------just as was CORDOBA AND TOLEDO AND and several of the cities that for which muslims claim "WE DID IT"------even in Iraq

It's alleged that the Caliph of Arabia ordered the great ancient library at Alexandria destroyed because it conflicted with the Koran. The Greeks may have developed the system of democracy but nobody ever elected an Islamic government in ancient times. The Islamic hoard took took the Iberian peninsula at the point of a sword and they ruled at the point of a sword.
The Library of Alexandria had been destroyed long before the Muslim Invasion. The stories that they were responsible are apocryphal and written down years later by people with political motivations.

wikki? how convincing. -----what happened before? a trash basked fire in the backyard? ----of course muslims never destroyed books or the temples of worship in lands they overran. Of the books or writings in the world and all the temples of worship and objects of worship-----MOST have been purposely and maliciously destroyed in the course of
The group that wins the PRIZE for quality and quantity of destruction is...... DA MUZZIES ------the Nazis and Christians
come out a distant third and second and both ABANDONED THE CUSTOM-------da muzzies are still at it.
You're a sick puppy. See a professional. You've turned an academic discussion into a freak show. :cuckoo:

You're a sick puppy. See a professional. You've turned an academic discussion into a freak show. :cuckoo:

you have infected a discussion which hardly attains the level of
"ACADEMIC" with wikki ------the propaganda of the people.

poor Conradv------he imagines that a discussion which begins with "MUHUMMAD INVENTED THE ASTROLABE"----is something "academic" ----even as it moves on to
"ISLAM INVENTED PORTUGAL and THE WATER WHEEL"
For that matter-----LION boasts about the barbaric Islamic custom of
tribute in sex slaves for the big shot Shaykh king------so the little girls could
learn "etiquette" <<< also "academic"

poor Conradv------he imagines that a discussion which begins with "MUHUMMAD INVENTED THE ASTROLABE"----is something "academic" ----even as it moves on to
tribute in sex slaves for the big shot Shaykh king------so the little girls could
None of that stuff was in my post or the post I answered, so you're still nuts.

I am referring to your apparent endorsement of the IDIOTIC
OP-------I am very familiar with Islamic historic revisionism----I got it from the SOURCE-----muslims educated in Islamic countries. It was LONG ago when I came into contact with
educated muslims, educated in the "muslim way"-----way back-----like starting 50 years ago. -----right here in the USA----
I have never stopped SCRATCHING my head over the fact that some people BELIEVE IT----in fact----MILLIONS believe it

OP-------I am very familiar with Islamic historic revisionism----I got it from the SOURCE-----muslims educated in Islamic countries. It was LONG ago when I came into contact with
educated muslims, educated in the "muslim way"-----way back-----like starting 50 years ago. -----right here in the USA----
I have never stopped SCRATCHING my head over the fact that some people BELIEVE IT----in fact----MILLIONS believe it
Irrelevant to what I posted so..., YOU'RE STILL NUTS!

are the only person on this board----or even on this thread?----you endorsed idiocy-------you called it something like an intellectual discussion

are the only person on this board----or even on this thread?----you endorsed idiocy-------you called it something like an intellectual discussion
I'm only responsible for the part to which I responded. You didn't address that topic at all. If you have something to add, do it, if not, STFU.

I'm only responsible for the part to which I responded. You didn't address that topic at all. If you have something to add, do it, if not, STFU.

I addressed the OP-----that DA RULES----ya gotta address the OP

Forum List

Back