The Islam Diversion

Invariably when scurrilous Jews offer their blunt, typically fib-ridden narrative of the Arab/Israeli conflict,

I am fascinated with your analysis, Sundowner But you write in general terms.
could you describe some of those "fibs" in the "fib-ridden narrative?

the observer cannot help but notice the deliberate conflation of the Palestinian position with radical Islam..

What are you calling "radical islam" ? do you have some knowlege of islam
or its usual practice? Do you have some knowlege of islam as practiced
in the middle east?

.in this way the legitimate basis for Palestinian claims against the Jews

what are the those legitimate claims that "palestinians" have against "the jews"?

is re-routed through the fashionable post 9/11 Islamophobia of the west,

islamophobia is "fashionable in "the west"? does your interest in this topic
date back to 9-11-01 ? Is that when you first learned about the legitamate
claims of the "palestinian people" against "the jews"?

and the conflict is distorted to the advantage of the scoundrel Jews.

In what way is the conflict newly "distorted"?

The very last thing that Jews want revealed is the nature and resiliency of their tight little scam---to this end no lie is too big or awkwardly rendered, no twisting and mangling of history is out of bounds.

could you describe the nature of "the scam" to its "agenda' --when and
who and why it started? and also in what manner history has been "
mangled?

We are told that the conflict boils down to the marked intolerance of Islam, and the virulent "antisemitism" entailed...the issue has nothing whatsoever to do with a Jewish conspiracy to deprive a native population of their land...their homes...their livelihood...the history...their honor---and eventually their very lives. For those who lament the passing of Nazi Germany into the misty vaults of history---FEAR NOT!!! The Nazi sensibility is alive and well in the state of Israel[/QUOTE

I am fascinated. When did this "jewish conspiracy" start and how was it
allowed to proceed and why does it exist? ----I am very curious as to
when YOU first began to know about it In order to grasp your POV----I am
willing to state ---I was born in the USA----I am a jew,----and I am over 50 years
old I have no actual formal "religious" education besides a few days in
Presbyterian sunday school with a playmate----but I did not really pay attention
My upbringing could be described as secular jewish I am female and that is about it
I have an education which includes post graduate school. could you provide some of
your background?

LET'S CRAWL OUT ON A LIMB HERE AND ASSUME TWO BASIC EXPLANATIONS:

#1 either you slept through the second half of the 20th century.......or>>>>

#2 you are a brain-dead Zionist Jew with a marked phobia for unwelcome facts

There is a God Skit. My prayers have been answered. Seal is here under the screen name Reabhloideach. Oh Happy day!

seal will be a bit timid about entering into any direct confrontation...his act may have suffered a bit from non-use...I only pray that the idiot Jean doesn't set up shop here, but I kinda miss Milty...

Right you are Skit. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to imprison the Palestinians to remain in Israel when all they want is to be free of Israel. Not once has Israel even tried to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. In Israel, Zionism=Nazism.

If you truly subscribe to these febrile fantasies that you post I can only salute the resiliency of your creation of an alternate universe...

Hey by the way, which comes first these days, Seal or Zionists?.......Seal was bound to find another outlet for his belligerent isolation, and his need to inflict boredom on his fellow man.....the YAHOO message boards were the most obvious choice after the demise of the AOL system...shouldn't be too long before the entire cast shows up...LOL

Lipush he fascinates me He uses words so interestingly and he is describing a very strange and mytical situation which would involve a close communication and persistent communication between jews who had not seen or heard from each other for centuries. I want to know how that happened

No doubt there is some level of "fascination" you rat-faced crone...liars are invariably fascinated when someone fails to adhere to the program they have internalized...a notable favorite of Jews is to mock the obvious: following this line a Jewish conspiracy is ridiculed as a "Jewish conspiracy"...the problem is that Jews assume that all Gentiles are stupid...I wonder how they might've come by this conclusion???

Lipush he fascinates me He uses words so interestingly and he is describing a very strange and mytical situation which would involve a close communication and persistent communication between jews who had not seen or heard from each other for centuries. I want to know how that happened

No doubt there is some level of "fascination" you rat-faced crone...liars are invariably fascinated when someone fails to adhere to the program they have internalized...a notable favorite of Jews is to mock the obvious: following this line a Jewish conspiracy is ridiculed as a "Jewish conspiracy"...the problem is that Jews assume that all Gentiles are stupid...I wonder how they might've come by this conclusion???

Wonder no more-----you are not the ONLY stupid gentile in the world----there are lots of idiots like you. but it is silly to say ALL gentiles are stupid----I believe that Sir Isaac Newton was a genius Long ago ---when I was about ten years old---I picked up a book ---the title page held this sentence "IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER THAN OTHERS, IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE STOOD ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" ---sir isaac newton I had no idea who it was but I was very impressed----it is simple ---he was a very smart gentile and you are a very stupid gentile.

Life without Seal? Oh crap bro. Well, I guess there maybe nothing left for us but to lock horns over Israel & the Palestinians. What the hell. As long as were still having fun.

There is a God Skit. My prayers have been answered. Seal is here under the screen name Reabhloideach. Oh Happy day!

seal will be a bit timid about entering into any direct confrontation...his act may have suffered a bit from non-use...I only pray that the idiot Jean doesn't set up shop here, but I kinda miss Milty...

Wonder no more-----you are not the ONLY stupid gentile in the world----there are lots of idiots like you. but it is silly to say ALL gentiles are stupid----I believe that Sir Isaac Newton was a genius Long ago ---when I was about ten years old---I picked up a book ---the title page held this sentence "IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER THAN OTHERS, IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE STOOD ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" ---sir isaac newton I had no idea who it was but I was very impressed----it is simple ---he was a very smart gentile and you are a very stupid gentile.

you seem a bit angered there rat-face....seems to me if your position were at all a secure one there would be minimal anger....avoid the mirror...LOL

Wonder no more-----you are not the ONLY stupid gentile in the world----there are lots of idiots like you. but it is silly to say ALL gentiles are stupid----I believe that Sir Isaac Newton was a genius Long ago ---when I was about ten years old---I picked up a book ---the title page held this sentence "IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER THAN OTHERS, IT IS
BECAUSE I HAVE STOOD ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" ---sir isaac newton I had no idea who it was but I was very impressed----it is simple ---he was a very smart gentile and you are a very stupid gentile.

you seem a bit angered there rat-face....seems to me if your position were at all a secure one there would be minimal anger....avoid the mirror...LOL

I am not at all angry dung-lump I am a bit disappointed that you are afraid to tell me a bit about yourself so that I have some sort of CONCEPT as to how you became-----the entity that you are.......... an important lesson for you-------diagnosis is 99% history.

AntiSemitism

Wonder no more-----you are not the ONLY stupid gentile in the world----there are lots of idiots like you. but it is silly to say ALL gentiles are stupid----I believe that Sir Isaac Newton was a genius Long ago ---when I was about ten years old---I picked up a book ---the title page held this sentence "IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER THAN OTHERS, IT IS
BECAUSE I HAVE STOOD ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" ---sir isaac newton I had no idea who it was but I was very impressed----it is simple ---he was a very smart gentile and you are a very stupid gentile.

I am not at all angry dung-lump I am a bit disappointed that you are afraid to tell me a bit about yourself so that I have some sort of CONCEPT as to how you became-----the entity that you are.......... an important lesson for you-------diagnosis is 99% history.

"Tell you about myself"??? What manner of debate do you prefer you brittle, foul-tempered, pathological drop-sack??? A personal profile of myself is completely irrelevant...what is entirely relevant is your selective truncation of history...politics...demographics...boundaries..basic justice...and truth. You seem to dip your crusty ladle into the past with the carefree abandon of a mental patient

Invariably when scurrilous Jews offer their blunt, typically fib-ridden narrative of the Arab/Israeli conflict, the observer cannot help but notice the deliberate conflation of the Palestinian position with radical Islam...in this way the legitimate basis for Palestinian claims against the Jews is re-routed through the fashionable post 9/11 Islamophobia of the west, and the conflict is distorted to the advantage of the scoundrel Jews. The very last thing that Jews want revealed is the nature and resiliency of their tight little scam---to this end no lie is too big or awkwardly rendered, no twisting and mangling of history is out of bounds. We are told that the conflict boils down to the marked intolerance of Islam, and the virulent "antisemitism" entailed...the issue has nothing whatsoever to do with a Jewish conspiracy to deprive a native population of their land...their homes...their livelihood...the history...their honor---and eventually their very lives. For those who lament the passing of Nazi Germany into the misty vaults of history---FEAR NOT!!! The Nazi sensibility is alive and well in the state of Israel
Fear not, Skitt, since we are well aware of how the Muslims act just like the Nazis in islamic countries. You can be the biggest supporter of the Palestinian lies if you choose, but those of us who are keeping our eyes open as to what is happening in Muslim countries see not only non Muslims but even Muslim people being murdered who don't even believe in the murderers' brand of Islam. Such nice people -- Lashkar-e-Jhangvi publishes beheading video - The Long War Journal

jt2

"Tell you about myself"??? What manner of debate do you prefer you brittle, foul-tempered, pathological drop-sack??? A personal profile of myself is completely irrelevant...what is entirely relevant is your selective truncation of history...politics...demographics...boundaries..basic justice...and truth. You seem to dip your crusty ladle into the past with the carefree abandon of a mental patient

do not try pseudo psycho babble on me even the term "MENTAL PATIENT" has no meaning-----it is indicates that you are not well-educated. No matter what your field of study------if you had had any kind of an education or PAID any attention to it----you would not use a babble term like "mental patient". Your avoidance of minor self revelation indicates an extreme self protective RESISTENCE -----now google the term "resistence" as used in the science of PSYCHOLOGY If I were a psychiatrist---I might tell you that you are not a candidate for psycho analysis That is how a psychiatrist tells a person that he is a bit shallow

You miss Gladiator Dawg? We can get him here just for you.

do not try pseudo psycho babble on me even the term "MENTAL PATIENT" has no meaning-----it is indicates that you are not well-educated. No matter what your field of study------if you had had any kind of an education or PAID any attention to it----you would not use a babble term like "mental patient". Your avoidance of minor self revelation indicates an extreme self protective RESISTENCE -----now google the term "resistence" as used in the science of PSYCHOLOGY If I were a psychiatrist---I might tell you that you are not a candidate for psycho analysis That is how a psychiatrist tells a person that he is a bit shallow

Do you mean to suggest that the term "mental patient" has no direct reference in your twisted mind??? I find it hilarious that you accuse me of "having no education" in the very same sentence where you propose to rebuke my "field of study"....it is one thing for me to call you a demonstrably stupid individual---it is quite another for you to furnish the proof so freely....your next logical step is to assume that you are a practicing psychiatrist---and to pontificate freely from that imagined position...PRICELESS!!!! CAN YOU NOW GOOGLE [ convulsive laughter ] ..?????

You miss Gladiator Dawg? We can get him here just for you.

Ahhhhh yes...that Evangelical Christian nutjob....please do so...while you're at it see if you can run-down old Milty, and Anton, and the full madhouse....don't forget Baytsem

Eots, you can drag up all the videos that you want to. The truth of the matter is that many of us feel that your crocodile tears for the Palestinians are so fake, and you are just using them regardless if you claim you are not anti-Semitic. You and others must think that we were born yesterday.

jt2

Housefly, it is typical of your deflective sense of delusion that you would propose to argue with the conclusions of an Israeli official...the video is exhibit-A for the worthless invocation of the tired antisemite-card...but still, you and Sprayit, and every other empty-headed Zio-moron will continue to wield this pea-shooter of a weapon against the unalterable facts presented to you...

Eots, you can drag up all the videos that you want to. The truth of the matter is that many of us feel that your crocodile tears for the Palestinians are so fake, and you are just using them regardless if you claim you are not anti-Semitic. You and others must think that we were born yesterday.

jt2

Housefly, it is typical of your deflective sense of delusion that you would propose to argue with the conclusions of an Israeli official...the video is exhibit-A for the worthless invocation of the tired antisemite-card...but still, you and Sprayit, and every other empty-headed Zio-moron will continue to wield this pea-shooter of a weapon against the unalterable facts presented to you...
I out rank her.

Forum List

Back