The Islam Diversion

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
Invariably when scurrilous Jews offer their blunt, typically fib-ridden narrative of the Arab/Israeli conflict, the observer cannot help but notice the deliberate conflation of the Palestinian position with radical Islam...in this way the legitimate basis for Palestinian claims against the Jews is re-routed through the fashionable post 9/11 Islamophobia of the west, and the conflict is distorted to the advantage of the scoundrel Jews. The very last thing that Jews want revealed is the nature and resiliency of their tight little scam---to this end no lie is too big or awkwardly rendered, no twisting and mangling of history is out of bounds. We are told that the conflict boils down to the marked intolerance of Islam, and the virulent "antisemitism" entailed...the issue has nothing whatsoever to do with a Jewish conspiracy to deprive a native population of their land...their homes...their livelihood...the history...their honor---and eventually their very lives. For those who lament the passing of Nazi Germany into the misty vaults of history---FEAR NOT!!! The Nazi sensibility is alive and well in the state of Israel

Right you are Skit. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to imprison the Palestinians to remain in Israel when all they want is to be free of Israel. Not once has Israel even tried to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. In Israel, Zionism=Nazism.

Hey by the way, which comes first these days, Seal or Zionists?

Invariably when scurrilous Jews offer their blunt, typically fib-ridden narrative of the Arab/Israeli conflict, the observer cannot help but notice the deliberate conflation of the Palestinian position with radical Islam...in this way the legitimate basis for Palestinian claims against the Jews is re-routed through the fashionable post 9/11 Islamophobia of the west, and the conflict is distorted to the advantage of the scoundrel Jews. The very last thing that Jews want revealed is the nature and resiliency of their tight little scam---to this end no lie is too big or awkwardly rendered, no twisting and mangling of history is out of bounds. We are told that the conflict boils down to the marked intolerance of Islam, and the virulent "antisemitism" entailed...the issue has nothing whatsoever to do with a Jewish conspiracy to deprive a native population of their land...their homes...their livelihood...the history...their honor---and eventually their very lives. For those who lament the passing of Nazi Germany into the misty vaults of history---FEAR NOT!!! The Nazi sensibility is alive and well in the state of Israel

• Banned

Lipush...it is an irony missed on very few that the most ignorant, bigoted posters invariably post some signature quote extolling the virtues of measured thought...education...justice...moral composition---and other such high-minded concepts foreign to Zionism...LOL

• Banned
Right you are Skit. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to imprison the Palestinians to remain in Israel when all they want is to be free of Israel. Not once has Israel even tried to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. In Israel, Zionism=Nazism.

If you truly subscribe to these febrile fantasies that you post I can only salute the resiliency of your creation of an alternate universe...

Hey by the way, which comes first these days, Seal or Zionists?.......Seal was bound to find another outlet for his belligerent isolation, and his need to inflict boredom on his fellow man.....the YAHOO message boards were the most obvious choice after the demise of the AOL system...shouldn't be too long before the entire cast shows up...LOL

• Banned

Lipush...it is an irony missed on very few that the most ignorant, bigoted posters invariably post some signature quote extolling the virtues of measured thought...education...justice...moral composition---and other such high-minded concepts foreign to Zionism...LOL

Funny comming from a mouth of an Antisemite.

How pathetic that all you have at you disposal is the played-out "antisemite" label....hasn't anyone been patient enough to explain to you that this card merely serves to confirm the notable absence of a viable argument??? Only the most limited individuals employ this crude deflection because they are too stupid to think past it...any recognition here flat-top????? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

How pathetic that all you have at you disposal is the played-out "antisemite" label....hasn't anyone been patient enough to explain to you that this card merely serves to confirm the notable absence of a viable argument??? Only the most limited individuals employ this crude deflection because they are too stupid to think past it...any recognition here flat-top????? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Aren't you a hypocrite, you've called Jews things that would have made Hitler proud, spit hatred for Jews, yet you dare blaiming me for pulling the "Antisemitism" card? I know you're a Jew hater, ALL know you're a Jew hater, including yourself, so stop trying to pull this crap on us! you're not anti-Zionist, you are simply a bored Jew hater!

Invariably when scurrilous Jews offer their blunt, typically fib-ridden narrative of the Arab/Israeli conflict,

I am fascinated with your analysis, Sundowner But you write in general terms.
could you describe some of those "fibs" in the "fib-ridden narrative?

the observer cannot help but notice the deliberate conflation of the Palestinian position with radical Islam..

What are you calling "radical islam" ? do you have some knowlege of islam
or its usual practice? Do you have some knowlege of islam as practiced
in the middle east?

.in this way the legitimate basis for Palestinian claims against the Jews

what are the those legitimate claims that "palestinians" have against "the jews"?

is re-routed through the fashionable post 9/11 Islamophobia of the west,

islamophobia is "fashionable in "the west"? does your interest in this topic
date back to 9-11-01 ? Is that when you first learned about the legitamate
claims of the "palestinian people" against "the jews"?

and the conflict is distorted to the advantage of the scoundrel Jews.

In what way is the conflict newly "distorted"?

The very last thing that Jews want revealed is the nature and resiliency of their tight little scam---to this end no lie is too big or awkwardly rendered, no twisting and mangling of history is out of bounds.

could you describe the nature of "the scam" to its "agenda' --when and
who and why it started? and also in what manner history has been "
mangled?

We are told that the conflict boils down to the marked intolerance of Islam, and the virulent "antisemitism" entailed...the issue has nothing whatsoever to do with a Jewish conspiracy to deprive a native population of their land...their homes...their livelihood...the history...their honor---and eventually their very lives. For those who lament the passing of Nazi Germany into the misty vaults of history---FEAR NOT!!! The Nazi sensibility is alive and well in the state of Israel[/QUOTE

I am fascinated. When did this "jewish conspiracy" start and how was it
allowed to proceed and why does it exist? ----I am very curious as to
when YOU first began to know about it In order to grasp your POV----I am
willing to state ---I was born in the USA----I am a jew,----and I am over 50 years
old I have no actual formal "religious" education besides a few days in
Presbyterian sunday school with a playmate----but I did not really pay attention
My upbringing could be described as secular jewish I am female and that is about it
I have an education which includes post graduate school. could you provide some of
your background?

There is a God Skit. My prayers have been answered. Seal is here under the screen name Reabhloideach. Oh Happy day!

If you truly subscribe to these febrile fantasies that you post I can only salute the resiliency of your creation of an alternate universe...

Hey by the way, which comes first these days, Seal or Zionists?.......Seal was bound to find another outlet for his belligerent isolation, and his need to inflict boredom on his fellow man.....the YAHOO message boards were the most obvious choice after the demise of the AOL system...shouldn't be too long before the entire cast shows up...LOL

Don't call this troll an Anti-Semite, please don't.

Oh, bog off.

Lipush he fascinates me He uses words so interestingly and he is describing a very strange and mytical situation which would involve a close communication and persistent communication between jews who had not seen or heard from each other for centuries. I want to know how that happened

Many of us already know Skit well from previous. Lots of fun. The guy is a blast on Jews, Israel & Zionists. But what an outstanding sewer rat hunter.

Aren't you a hypocrite, you've called Jews things that would have made Hitler proud, spit hatred for Jews, yet you dare blaiming me for pulling the "Antisemitism" card? I know you're a Jew hater, ALL know you're a Jew hater, including yourself, so stop trying to pull this crap on us! you're not anti-Zionist, you are simply a bored Jew hater!

do tell..???? Suppose you humor us all and provide a brief run-down of these names? or better yet merely admit that without the antisemite card all you have at your disposal are weak, tepid rejoinders to the facts confronting ZIONISTS. Then there is the linear flip-side of the antisemite card: to what extent do the actions of Israel fuel antisemitism??? Turns out to quite an immoderate degree...whom do we excoriate---the Jews who've sealed this rep, or the critics who point it out???

do tell..???? Suppose you humor us all and provide a brief run-down of these names? or better yet merely admit that without the antisemite card all you have at your disposal are weak, tepid rejoinders to the facts confronting ZIONISTS. Then there is the linear flip-side of the antisemite card: to what extent do the actions of Israel fuel antisemitism??? Turns out to quite an immoderate degree...whom do we excoriate---the Jews who've sealed this rep, or the critics who point it out???

From now on I will make sure to mark your posts and make sure your senile mind spots them, as they're written. How is that?:mad:

Forum List

Back