The "IRS Scandal" Is More Right Wing Propaganda, Bush Shook Down Liberal Groups

Name the head of the IRS that President Obama appointed that this happened under.

Fact is both parties try and use or persuade the IRS to target individuals and groups who oppose their particualor politcal perspective.

I think the whole idea that the President is directly responsible for any actions of the IRS is ludicrous. Whoever got the bright idea to hassel the Tea Party members over this would not have gotten direct orders from the President to do so; I doubt a president would approve such a thing, no less ordering it. It would be stupid to do so because it always ends up in a fiasco like this. If something like this happens, whether it is under Obama or Bush, etc., it is an underlinging making the decision to do it.

Nobody was hassled. They were asked to prove they were a non-profit.

That's it.

So the IRS apologized, Obama said that they were targeted and it was outrageous, so they are apologizing for nothing?

Name the head of the IRS that President Obama appointed that this happened under.

Fact is both parties try and use or persuade the IRS to target individuals and groups who oppose their particualor politcal perspective.

I think the whole idea that the President is directly responsible for any actions of the IRS is ludicrous. Whoever got the bright idea to hassel the Tea Party members over this would not have gotten direct orders from the President to do so; I doubt a president would approve such a thing, no less ordering it. It would be stupid to do so because it always ends up in a fiasco like this. If something like this happens, whether it is under Obama or Bush, etc., it is an underlinging making the decision to do it.

That's it.

LOL

another blind liberal

obama is outraged over this and said this should never happen

yep...nothing to see here except a left wing nutcase

That's it.

LOL

another blind liberal

Do you have anything to add to the right wing hypocrisy being called out, or is "dun dar libs durrrrrrrrrrrrrr" the extent of your mental capabilities?

That's it.

LOL

another blind liberal

Do you have anything to add to the right wing hypocrisy being called out, or is "dun dar libs durrrrrrrrrrrrrr" the extent of your mental capabilities?

uh..yeah...i added obama's comments which you keep ignoring...and you obviously have nothing of substance to add. you keep running from what obama said and lying that this is a right wing conspiracy.

when you address obama's comments, then you might gain some cred, until then, you're nothing but a hack.

The acting director if the IRS during the events in question was someone put in place by Bush (but whom Obama chose to keep).

Someone put it place by Bush would never create a scandal that made the Left, the IRS and Obama look bad.

The acting director if the IRS during the events in question was someone put in place by Bush (but whom Obama chose to keep).

Someone put it place by Bush would never create a scandal that made the Left, the IRS and Obama look bad.

He's just the fall guy. He only had a month left on the job anyway.

The woman who directly supervised the targeting got a promotion, $100,000 in bonuses, and is now in charge of IRS's Obamacare division.

Conspiracy theory! :lol:

That IRS Commissioner donated to the Democrats.

Oh and looky looky!

In the past three election cycles, the Center for Responsive Politics' database shows about $474,000 in political donations by individuals listing "IRS" or "Internal Revenue Service" as their employer.

This money heavily favors Democrats: $247,000 to $145,000, with the rest going to political action committees. (Oddly, half of those GOP donations come from only two IRS employees, one in Houston and one in Annandale, Va.)

IRS employees also gave $67,000 to the PAC of the National Treasury Employees Union, which in turn gave more than 96 percent of its contributions to Democrats. Add the PAC cash to the individual donations and IRS employees favor Democrats 2-to-1.

The Cincinnati office where the political targeting took place is much more partisan, judging by FEC filings.

:eusa_whistle:

More than 75 percent of the campaign contributions from that office in the past three elections went to Democrats. In 2012, every donation traceable to employees at that office went to either President Obama or liberal Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio.

The IRS officials whose names appear in the IG report are also Democrats with partisan histories.

:eusa_whistle: William Wilkins, IRS general counsel and one of the agency's two explicitly political appointees, is a former Democratic congressional aide, lobbyist (clients included the Swiss Bankers Association), and Democratic donor.

:eusa_whistle:Joseph H. Grant, who ran the Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division that includes the Cincinnati office, is a former Democratic staffer on the House Ways & Means Committee.

Tim Carney: The IRS is deeply political ? and very Democratic | WashingtonExaminer.com

Will the right wing machine tell the truth? Of course not, they are too busy spreading their propaganda,..

When the IRS targeted liberals - Salon.com

who really gives a shit about what happened way back in history, it can not be changed, let's try sticking with what is happening today.

democRATS hung black men just for being in town past sunset, blacks were hung by democrats who were members of the KKK

KKK's 1st targets were Republicans !! KKK?s 1st targets were Republicans <---------<<<< clickity

you can't have it both ways liberals

if obama is not responsible for this IRS scandal, then bush isn't responsible for your faux IRS scandal

Why is this thread still even here? The lies it is based upon have been debunked for quite a while now.

"I dun dar hate O'bummer" isn't debunking anything.

Have anything relevant to post? :eusa_think:

Yes.

The thread is completely based on lies. I'd actually like to see some penalty given for threads that are purposefully started based on a known and proven lie.

Why is this thread still even here? The lies it is based upon have been debunked for quite a while now.

"I dun dar hate O'bummer" isn't debunking anything.

Have anything relevant to post? :eusa_think:

Yes.

The thread is completely based on lies. I'd actually like to see some penalty given for threads that are purposefully started based on a known and proven lie.

Actually, there is a penalty. See my signature.

anyone think black label will EVER get off their knees for his dear leader, Obama? he sure is a devoted cult member...LOL
spin spin spin spin spin, say everything is a right-wing witch hunt, propaganda and throw Bush in to absolve his Dear leader from any wrong doings in his administration..
, wheeeeee

Last edited:

Forum List

Back