The irreducible question for jews

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
If Israel is righteous, and the actions of the Israelis are righteous....why do Jews need the lies that virtually inform every minor aspect of the issue???? its a simple, straightforward question...try answering it without the reflexive impulse to yell "antisemite"....

If Israel is righteous, and the actions of the Israelis are righteous....why do Jews need the lies that virtually inform every minor aspect of the issue???? its a simple, straightforward question...try answering it without the reflexive impulse to yell "antisemite"....

Your question is impossible to answer.
lies that virtually inform every minor aspect of the issue
What issue? What lies?
What a dick!

You tell me what question you're asking and I will answer it. You mention "the issue." Which issue would that be?

• Banned

What issue? What lies?
What a dick!

"what question??? what occupation??? what Palestinians??? what Jewish terrorism???? WTF???? LOL

• Banned

You tell me what question you're asking and I will answer it. You mention "the issue." Which issue would that be?

what is the fkg central subject of the forum you mindless baboon ????

What issue? What lies?
What a dick!

"what question??? what occupation??? what Palestinians??? what Jewish terrorism???? WTF???? LOL

What's a Palestinian? Do you mean Arabs no one wants in their country?

• Banned
Ernie:

What 'country' would that be pinhead??? Show everyone your degree in historical engineering now you fkg mindless parrot....

what is the fkg central subject of the forum you mindless baboon ????

Enlighten me sagacious one. Pardon my ignorance. Quiet, though, we have onlookers.

images

:eusa_shhh:

• Banned
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What issue? What lies?
What a dick!

The OP does not expect or even want answers to his question. It was more a statement, make that a blatant lie (bold, above), in the form of a question.
As you may have noticed, Skit, in his many, many incarnations (I can't recall all his Screen Names but there have been a lot) is a pompous Nazi troll.
He nevers posts any support for his hateful claims and simply runs and hides (or posts new lies) when his lying is confronted.

Thank you for your acquiescence.

WHAT ACQUIESCENCE ??? WHAT QUESTION? WHAT MESSAGE BOARD???? WHAT ? WHAT?

What issue? What lies?
What a dick!

The OP does not expect or even want answers to his question. It was more a statement, make that a blatant lie (bold, above), in the form of a question.
As you may have noticed, Skit, in his many, many incarnations (I can't recall all his Screen Names but there have been a lot) is a pompous Nazi troll.
He nevers posts any support for his hateful claims and simply runs and hides (or posts new lies) when his lying is confronted.

gee sayit...I suppose it would be fruitless to ask for an example of this bombastic claim...put your money where your mouth is sugar...do just advance reckless claims---try to align them with observable facts....and take that goat-pecker out of your hummer

Ernie:

What 'country' would that be pinhead??? Show everyone your degree in historical engineering now you fkg mindless parrot....

Every Country except Lebanon booted them out, Lebanon couldn't because of a civil war. But you live on in your delusions.

Do you somehow imagine that posting famous quotes endows your idiocy with some mysterious imprimatur??? What is your point in claiming that Palestinian refugees 'were booted" out of neighboring states--many of which bear ties to the U.S. and Israel??? Would you care to explore the number of host countries Jews have been booted out of idiot?????

What issue? What lies?
What a dick!

gee sayit...I suppose it would be fruitless to ask for an example of this bombastic claim...put your money where your mouth is sugar...do just advance reckless claims---try to align them with observable facts....and take that goat-pecker out of your hummer

Why would any rational poster bother satisfying your demands, Princess? You are a lying Nazi troll whose whole game revolves around the hateful, bogus claims you consistently make about Jews. For now this will serve as a taste of your own medicine. Enjoy.

tying ourselves in knots again goat-girl???? Please offer up an example of my "lies"....I'll wait right here while you floss with goat-stem

Forum List

Back