The Eradication Begins: Trump Sicks 'Mad Dog' Mattis On ISIS---Bombs Them 31 Times On Day One

Not too interested in small, piecemeal strikes. We had that under Obama, and where did it get us?

I'd like to know if he's meeting with Mattis and other military advisors, to figure out what it would take to WIN the war against ISIS once and for all, and how long would it take, haw many Amerian casualties, how much ordnance etc. After which ISIS would be unable to fight any more, or spread into any countries any more. Maybe because they're all dead, the conditions are up to them.

We reached that stage with Japan and Germany in the 1940s. We didn't have to kill all the Japanese and Germans, but I'm not so sure about ISIS. Time to accomplish it again, against ISIS and anyone who supports them. The goal is to make sure they will never mess with us again.

Is Trump holding such conferences?

P.S. It's "Eradication".

Not too interested in small, piecemeal strikes. We had that under Obama, and where did it get us?

I'd like to know if he's meeting with Mattis and other military advisors, to figure out what it would take to WIN the war against ISIS once and for all, and how long would it take, haw many Amerian casualties, how much ordnance etc. After which ISIS would be unable to fight any more, or spread into any countries any more. Maybe because they're all dead, the conditions are up to them.

We reached that stage with Japan and Germany in the 1940s. We didn't have to kill all the Japanese and Germans, but I'm not so sure about ISIS. Time to accomplish it again, against ISIS and anyone who supports them. The goal is to make sure they will never mess with us again.

P.S. It's "Eradication".
Get those troops on the ground STAT. No satisfaction until the coffins come back home by the planeload.

Wow 31 bombs? That is amazing, BRAVO!

This is just 50,000-60,000+ bombs short of what dropped on ISIS targets in the last two years
U.S. Coalition Just Dropped Its 50,000th Bomb On ISIS

You actually think a plane only carries one bomb? :cuckoo:

B-52.jpg

Last edited:

P.S. It's "Eradication".
Get those troops on the ground STAT. No satisfaction until the coffins come back home by the planeload.
One thing is certain, you and the other libstain cowards wont ever get near one.

I'd prefer we get out of all these current war quagmires. I fear Trump's gonna allow the Warmongers to drag him into more bloody wars. I sure hope it doesn't happen. He needs to fully focus on helping Americans here at home. More war quagmires are only gonna distract him from doing that.

I'd prefer we get out of all these current war quagmires. I fear Trump's gonna allow the Warmongers to drag him into more bloody wars. I sure hope it doesn't happen. He needs to fully focus on helping Americans here at home. More war quagmires are only gonna distract him from doing that.
Trump isn't interested in war. He wants us to make money. And we will.

New Topics

Forum List

Back