The irony of the Tiger Woods scandal

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Perhaps it's my latent racist tendencies percolated to the surface, who knows, but I find it downright ironic and hysterically funny that the first "black" man to dominate an historically white sport couldn't manage to keep his pecker in his pants. And now there are rumors flying about him using PEDs.

Jack Nicklaus must be laughing his ass off. :lol:

Apparently, it is just me that could not give a rats ass what Tiger or any other sporting figure does in his private life. The clue is in the words 'private' and 'life'. His business, not ours.

• Banned
I discuss lots of things here that I don't give a shit about. In fact, I don't give a shit about most of it.

What's it to you?

It's that same old bullshit stereotype about golfers. They'll screw anything that walks... Now, all the other golfers will be looked upon with disgust too.:lol:

Perhaps it's my latent racist tendencies percolated to the surface, who knows, but I find it downright ironic and hysterically funny that the first "black" man to dominate an historically white sport couldn't manage to keep his pecker in his pants. And now there are rumors flying about him using PEDs.

It has nothing to do with being black. You see the same behavior from white politicians, athletes and rock stars.

Why does he bang all those women?? Because he can

And white men who couldn't keep their pecker in their pants??

I just find it sad that Tiger is no longer a great role model for both of the young black golfers out there.

Oh look, the only person that has the right to beat Tiger with a golf club is his wife. She should have used a wood rather than an iron simply to make it ironic.

But the rest of us are just being peeping Toms, admit it.

It is really none of our business.

Tiger isn't "black", he's whatever messed up term he named himself and his transgressions have nothing to do with race.

Forum List

Back