the irony of it all

Feb 15, 2004
It reminds of that song 'isn't it ironic.'
That guy that tried to kill himself by parking his car on the railroad tracks. He survives / 15 people so far have perished and he is going to face a possible death sentence.

So I asked myself - why the hell didn't he just shoot his brains out? Why didn't he drive his car off a cliff? Jump off a bridge? Overdose? Why this? Now he will spend the next few years of his life locked up waiting to die.

winston churchi said:
That guy that tried to kill himself by parking his car on the railroad tracks. He survives / 15 people so far have perished and he is going to face a possible death sentence.

So I asked myself - why the hell didn't he just shoot his brains out? Why didn't he drive his car off a cliff? Jump off a bridge? Overdose? Why this? Now he will spend the next few years of his life locked up waiting to die.
Drug abuser is what I heard. Now there may be a copycat:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050128/us_nm/crash_train_dc_24

...In what they described as a similar incident, police said they had arrested another 25 year-old man who parked his car at dawn on Thursday diagonally across rail tracks in Irvine, 30 miles south of Los Angeles, with the intention of killing himself.

Police were alerted and approached the driver, who pulled away and led officers on a car chase before being persuaded to get out of his vehicle.

Police said the man, named as Tigran Kashkarian, told them he had planned on committing suicide by being struck by a train. He is being held in jail pending mental-health investigations...

winston churchi said:

With what this fellow is facing, I said tonight, "He's going to wish he never jumped out of that car".

Well now he will have to wait a little bit to die - just what he wanted. Only now he will live a prison cell.

Forum List

Back