The Irish FM visits Gaza, calls for end to blockade

Oh ?
I see now , so that makes it alright then.

They were targeting the father. The kids just happened to be in the car.

So let me get this straight,

Hamas targets a known bad guy , and civilians are killed as a result , you say :"Well it was accident , they just happen to be in the car"
Israel targets a known bad guy , and civilians are killed as a result you say :"They are terrorist , they kill civilians intentionally , they violate our human rights."

I would advise you to look up 'Hypocrisy' in the dictionary , you might find your previous comment as a definition.

pf[ucktard] is a terrorist supporter who doesn't have the cojones to put his money where his mouth is

No they were in their fathers car. He was part of the coup.

Oh ?

While Palestinian and Israeli delegations were holding talks to ease tensions, Sharon and Bin Eliezer signed orders to go ahead with bombing the 3-floor building in Al-Daraj neighborhood, in Gaza City (7/23/02), which resulted in killing 15 and injuring 170 Palestinian civilians.
Al-Daraj Massacre, Gaza City, July 23, 2002

And the award for quoting the most biased source of information on the issue goes to :
TA DA DA DA

Jake%2BOscars%2B2011%2BAmy%2Benvelope.jpg

Jos *Clapping sounds*, who have used Al-Grazia as a source of information against Israel ?
How biased indeed , he truly deserves this trophy !

186363796premio-oscar.jpg

Enjoy it , you won it fair and square.

Oh ?

Hamas targets a known bad guy , and civilians are killed as a result , you say :"Well it was accident , they just happen to be in the car"
Israel targets a known bad guy , and civilians are killed as a result you say :"They are terrorist , they kill civilians intentionally , they violate our human rights."

I would advise you to look up 'Hypocrisy' in the dictionary , you might find your previous comment as a definition.

The difference being that when Israel bombs an apartment building, home, or busy street they know they are killing civilians.

The difference being that when Israel bombs an apartment building, home, or busy street they know they are killing civilians.

Untrue , if Hams combatants are using apartment buildings as a hideout they don't know.
About the 'busy' streets , Israel has drooped thousands flyers letting the civilians know where and where bombings would accrue.
From a tactical point of view , this is dumb. But they did it anyway to minimize casualties.

And way back to my original statement , I said when Hamas kills innocent people this is not considered violation of human rights. But when Israel does the same , it is a violation. This is Hypocrisy.

Statements like this used to carry some weight around he world, but now that much of the world is fighting an asymmetrical war against terrorism, tactics that Israel used to be condemned for are now standard practice everywhere. Placing terrorists or weapons in residential areas used to be a win win tactic for Palestinian Arab terrorists; either Israel would hesitate to attack because out of fear of killing civilians or the attack would kill civilians and the terrorists, who care nothing for any life, Arab or Jewish, could use it to generate anti Israeli PR.

Today, of course, the Europeans, who love to hate Israel, are themselves killing civilians as they bomb terrorists in Afghanistan, so for the moment at least, they don't think it's so bad that a few Arab civilians who have been used as human shields by Palestinian Arab terrorists were collateral damage.

Untrue , if Hams combatants are using apartment buildings as a hideout they don't know.
About the 'busy' streets , Israel has drooped thousands flyers letting the civilians know where and where bombings would accrue.
From a tactical point of view , this is dumb. But they did it anyway to minimize casualties.

And way back to my original statement , I said when Hamas kills innocent people this is not considered violation of human rights. But when Israel does the same , it is a violation. This is Hypocrisy.

Untrue , if Hams combatants are using apartment buildings as a hideout...

Do you mean like at home with the wife and kids?

LOL that is your argument ?
Are there special buildings the Hamas fighters gather in ?
Do they inform the Israeli government were they are meeting ?

LOL that is your argument ?
Are there special buildings the Hamas fighters gather in ?
Do they inform the Israeli government were they are meeting ?

Israel doesn't think twice about killing whole families.

Palestinian doctor's three daughters killed during live Israeli TV.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMKRIQF9U40]Palestinian Doctor's loss of childeren in gaza shakes viewers - YouTube[/ame]

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Irish Foreign Minister, Eamon Gilmore, on Friday visited the Gaza Strip entering the coastal enclave through the Beit Hanoun crossing to the north of the Strip as part of a three day visit to occupied Palestine.

Mr Gilmore said he welcomed the opportunity to see for himself the impact the Israeli blockade policy continues to have on the ordinary people and economy of the territory.

He renewed calls for an end to the blockade which his government opposed because of its huge effect on ordinary people according AFP.

The Irish FM visits Gaza, calls for end to blockade
ALL GOOD Tinnie,all good.steve:cool:

Statements like this used to carry some weight around he world, but now that much of the world is fighting an asymmetrical war against terrorism, tactics that Israel used to be condemned for are now standard practice everywhere. Placing terrorists or weapons in residential areas used to be a win win tactic for Palestinian Arab terrorists; either Israel would hesitate to attack because out of fear of killing civilians or the attack would kill civilians and the terrorists, who care nothing for any life, Arab or Jewish, could use it to generate anti Israeli PR.

Today, of course, the Europeans, who love to hate Israel, are themselves killing civilians as they bomb terrorists in Afghanistan, so for the moment at least, they don't think it's so bad that a few Arab civilians who have been used as human shields by Palestinian Arab terrorists were collateral damage.
Stop being so ridiculous in your ill spoken:doubt:ful statements please.theliq

pf[ucktard] is a terrorist supporter who doesn't have the cojones to put his money where his mouth is
AS OPPOSED TO YOU<WHO PUTS HER MOUTH WHERE THE BOMBS ARE...I would seriously advise you to look up HYPOCRITE for you are the biggest one on here.tl:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nYof-8_uWg]Gaza Doctor - Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back