The Iraqi people want us to LEAVE

First, you would have to define "the world." Who exactly is that? Half the world was behind the Iron Curtain prior to the end of the Cold War and the Iron Curtain nations hated the US collectively.
How about Iran, 1979? How about the WTC bombing during Clinton's watch? How about Kaddafi?
Communist China?
I'm afraid YOU are the one who needs to provide some proof. I've got plenty. That mentioned above is just the tip of the iceberg. You on the other hand, have provided NO evidence to support your claim.

indeed, im glad you mentioned kadaffi since, if youll take the time to scroll UP....

am I debating the MOD or the partisan hack here? 'cause.. id sure hate to give you a reason to smoke that peacemaker by providing more evidence like the QUOTE FROM KADAFFI ABOVE...

DEFINE the world, eh?

uh huh...

I guess this is where id better fall in line and say yessir or feelthe wrath of a ban, eh?
HE HAS SPOKEN.

last I heard your OPINION doesnt supercede the political reality of US foreign relations pre war.... but, Wyat Earp hath spoken...

ignore the evidence posted and just RSR yourself a "liberals suck" reply... it's cool.. I didnt really expect anything different.

If you're going to be a smartass and try to underhandedly insult me, DO try and learn how to spell "sheriff" and "Wyatt Earp."

I won't tell you again, and yes, you WILL fall in line with the rules. My status as a staff member is not open to discussion nor even comment by you on the public board. Is there something about that you aren't getting?

You have presented NO evidence to support your argument while years of it exists to support mine. You're wrong. Simple as that.

• Thanks
Reactions: 90K
Thanks for those points I thought I was somewhat in that area without spelling out, lesson learned here. Maybe they can't remeber that far back to some of these points you made.?

what.. that sin and everything evil is bill clintons fault?

Apparently, 40 something years of military makes actual quotes by former libyan bastards a figment of the collective liberal imagination...

Have you ever traveled anywhere in the world? Have you? if you have you'll know right away some folks have always disliked us. And as lame as you say it is the WTC ran the worlds markets and after the fall of the WTC we had a huge upset in the markets. I mean it is lame but it did affect the jobs market in our country.

I have lived overseas....in an islamic country.... and NONE of my neighbors hated ME or hated America.

true points. But don't forget the world hated us before Iraq, and our infrastructure has been on the fritz for years. So adding the issues of verterans who will neverl ive out the best lives they could have due to war injuries really sucks. Not to mention the War dead on our side. The innocent Iraqis is sad yet it is also part of there internal issues before we ever landed on that soil. But I'll say this again from different thread that if it weren't Iraq then it would have been something else in the world we'd be involved in.

actually the world was on our side post 9/11... it was after we decided to forget about Osama been forgotten and invade Iraq that the world said screw you...

actually the world was on our side post 9/11... it was after we decided to forget about Osama been forgotten and invade Iraq that the world said screw you...

dont bother, dude....

THE MAN is here with 40 something years of experience and an SOS message in a bottle...

like I said.. scroll up, stud. so far, IM the only one who bothered to post anything beyond "blah blah IM old and have an opinion blah blah"...

Your OPINIONATED experience means about as much as grain of rice when compared to facts that can be cited.

so, if you need to back up your opinion by banning me then go mark your territory and do what you need to do....

ps... I hear spelling nazis have small genitalia...

Do you have a comprehension problem? I haven't threatened to ban you at all. You on the other hand have just been begging me to do it. Back off and back off NOW.

like I said.. scroll up, stud. so far, IM the only one who bothered to post anything beyond "blah blah IM old and have an opinion blah blah"...

Your OPINIONATED experience means about as much as grain of rice when compared to facts that can be cited.

Perhaps YOU need to scroll up. I provided more than enough incidents, per your request. All are historical fact.

Perhaps YOU need to scroll up. I provided more than enough incidents, per your request. All are historical fact.

what... that you have blah blah years of military experience?

give me a fucking break...

THAT is what you bring to the table?

or your three rhtorical standards for GOP fundraiser speaches?

humor me, gunny.. SHOW me that you know what objective evidence is..

and no, your personal diary is NOT a primary source.

Shogun sez in post #25

[edit: obtw, for those of you unaware on how I managed to quote a single post, PM me... I'll be glad to share.]

A list of those nations who provided condolences is evidence? It's evidence that they did the politically correct thing to do in regard to a single instance.

It does NOT support the statement that we were A-OK with the world until we invaded Iraq. The incidences I listed are over a period of time, and from different places, and collectively weigh a WHOLE LOT more than reaction to a single incident.

what... that you have blah blah years of military experience?

give me a fucking break...

THAT is what you bring to the table?

or your three rhtorical standards for GOP fundraiser speaches?

humor me, gunny.. SHOW me that you know what objective evidence is..

and no, your personal diary is NOT a primary source.

This is a response to WHAT, exactly? Nothing I said.

Why don't you give everyone a break and quit being an insufferable ass incapable of carrying on a simple conversation?

Forum List

Back