The invisible Man

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
The television shows the military achievements of America and Russia, when they show an "invisible canvas" ...
A person, a Weapon, a Tank or the like becomes invisible when they are behind this canvas ...
-------------------------------------------------- --------------
Do you believe in these miracles?
I do not believe and will prove that this is impossible from the point of view of modern Fundamental Physics .... There are only ONE item that the PHYSICIAN will understand

===================================
But, while I want to listen to stupid American cowboys
:04:

• Banned
To solve a problem, you need to know such concepts in Physics:
Amplitude, Frequency, Phase, polarization of the light wave
This is for starters ..
:04:

• Banned
Electro-magnetic wave has a corpuscular-wave duality.
1. When propagating and interacting with matter (the surface is smooth), it behaves like a WAVE
2. At the origin and interaction with matter (the surface is rough at the atomic level), it behaves like a PARTICLE

======================================================
When you are shown in the advertisement of an "invisible person", then they say ONLY about the WAVE functions of electromagnetic radiation:
- Reflection
- Refraction
- Absorption
- Scattering ....
-------------------------------------------------- ----------
But this is not enough ... :04:

=================================================
Why?
The answer is simple ...
For WAVE functions to work on "invisible", then the surface of the object should be absolutely smooth! It can not be... :04:

Last edited:
The television shows the military achievements when they show a person, a Weapon, a Tank or the like becomes invisible Do you believe in these miracles?

Such technologies have already been produced and they are even developing a suit you can wear now which blends you into the background, but I will not believe in total invisibility until I see you prove it to us!

Electro-magnetic wave has a corpuscular-wave duality.

Are you referring to the luminiferous ether of Maxwell? Otherwise, I think by corpuscular-wave duality you are trying to expatiate the concept of the wave-particle nature exemplified in quantum field theory: that an EM field behaves like a wave when measured in time, but behaves like a PARTICLE when isolated in space.

• Banned
Now the next ...
If we continue to consider the Light as WAVE, then the following parameters follow from the receiver, which we must be able to fix
- Amplitude
- Frequency
- Phase
- Polarization
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
You will be surprised, but for Light, Mankind has learned to register only the Intensity = Amplitude ^ 2
Everything else you can forget for the next 100 years :04:

==================================================
And this is only about the WAVE properties of the Light ...
Do you want to talk about CORPSCULAR? :04:

• Banned
The topic is closed.
Also, all topics will be closed where this creature will appear

Pig.JPG

- This creature has Russian citizenship
- But he is not Russian, but foul "Rogul"
- It calls for the killing of Russians
-------------------------------------------------- ------
Any person of this forum who speaks to him is automatically included in my personal IGNOR

- This creature has Russian citizenship
- But he is not Russian, but foul "Rogul"
- It calls for the killing of Russians
-------------------------------------------------- ------
Any person of this forum who speaks to him is automatically included in my personal IGNOR

Hey dud, it looks like you've banned or chased away everyone but ME! So for now on, every thread you open now will be just between us? Looks like it! I look forward to discussing integral calculus, vectoral analysis, radio field theory, magnetic propagation, gravity waves, proton-proton decay, nucleosynthesis, quark-confinement theories, fast Fourier analysis, acoustics, mechanics, biology, history, computer technology, invention, sharecropping, and whatever else you bring up! BTW, the Russians are making some fine Sovtek audio output tubes these days! Keep up the great work!

I believe the way are:

- Scientist.
- God are jew even the person are Jesus or just name of God one person he is.
- I believe not the Lord really.
- Sports and job my best choose.
- Internet chat too trusted.
- Military power.

Forum List

Back