The invisble package of unearned benefits

No, but think what would happen if you did tell the truth.

Would you lose your job? Would your friends turn on you?

Well since I am telling the truth the better question is: What do YOU lose by actually facing the truth? Do you lose your robe and hood?

Oohh, a Klan Smear. Wow, THAT'S NEW.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

You are a race baiting piece of shit.

And you are a nobody white racist crying about something that does not exist.

An outsider observer might be confused by the fact that we are both calling each other names.

THe difference is that when I call you a race baiting piece of shit, I am telling the truth, as you have repeatedly demonstrated with your race baiting.

While you, when you call me a racist, are lying, as you have repeatedly demonstrated by doing such shit as calling me a racist without any supporting reason.

1. Would you like me to explain how you are race baiting, or do you already know?

2. I challenge you to support your false asshole claim, you being the asshole, that I am "racist", you race baiting piece of shit.
He does the same to me. I have asked him to show proof, he can't because it doesn't exist.

It is beyond my comprehension that he can not realize that he has been completely refuted.

Well since I am telling the truth the better question is: What do YOU lose by actually facing the truth? Do you lose your robe and hood?

Oohh, a Klan Smear. Wow, THAT'S NEW.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

You are a race baiting piece of shit.

And you are a nobody white racist crying about something that does not exist.

An outsider observer might be confused by the fact that we are both calling each other names.

THe difference is that when I call you a race baiting piece of shit, I am telling the truth, as you have repeatedly demonstrated with your race baiting.

While you, when you call me a racist, are lying, as you have repeatedly demonstrated by doing such shit as calling me a racist without any supporting reason.

1. Would you like me to explain how you are race baiting, or do you already know?

2. I challenge you to support your false asshole claim, you being the asshole, that I am "racist", you race baiting piece of shit.
He does the same to me. I have asked him to show proof, he can't because it doesn't exist.

It is beyond my comprehension that he can not realize that he has been completely refuted.
He's not smart enough to be able to figure that out.

Forum List

Back