"the interview" conspiracy

Was the hacking of Sony Pictures an inside job?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'm not sure. But I'm certain that it's George Bush's fault.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
This crap-ass movie is just not worth the international attention it is getting.

I have no choice but to believe that the hacking of Sony Pictures was an inside job, designed to:

• Draw attention to this lamestain of a movie with horrid actors, and
  • Reinvigorate American chest-beating behind Prez Obama as a strong leader — the first time it's happened since bin Laden was killed in 2011.

Any takers?

Well they invested $44 million in the movie and it made $1 million yesterday. The last Sony hack cost Sony $170 million. This one is even worse so let's say it costs Sony another $200 million. So if it's a publicity stunt, I imagine the people who decided it was a good idea won't have a job much longer.

Let's hope they all punch Seth Rogen and James Franco in their faces after they've been fired. :badgrin:

This crap-ass movie is just not worth the international attention it is getting.

I have no choice but to believe that the hacking of Sony Pictures was an inside job, designed to:

• Reinvigorate American chest-beating behind Prez Obama as a strong leader — the first time it's happened since bin Laden was killed in 2011.

Any takers?

Whoever the PR man is that convinced North Korea to participate in this particular conspiracy theory deserves more money than he is getting. What conspiracy details do you think he used to pull that one off? Will Hannity claim he warned us all about it long ago? Will rush blame it on Sandra Fluke? Will Issa hold hearings?

Any takers?

Whoever the PR man is that convinced North Korea to participate in this particular conspiracy theory deserves more money than he is getting. What conspiracy details do you think he used to pull that one off? Will Hannity claim he warned us all about it long ago? Will rush blame it on Sandra Fluke? Will Issa hold hearings?

Will "the Rev." Al Sharpton blame it on the police?

I can play this game witcha allllllllllllllllllllll day, moron. :badgrin:

Well they invested $44 million in the movie and it made $1 million yesterday. The last Sony hack cost Sony $170 million. This one is even worse so let's say it costs Sony another $200 million. So if it's a publicity stunt, I imagine the people who decided it was a good idea won't have a job much longer.

If people are looking for conspiracy theories, all signs point to the US intelligence community. This is a great excuse to regulate the internet (SOPA, et al).

Classic Cloward-Piven scenario...
Cloward Piven strategy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Create a mess, then swoop in with a power grabbing solution. It's a great strategy, especially after you've eliminated Aaron Swartz and iced potential leakers by jailing leakers or threatening them with a lifetime sentence for treason (Snowden).

Any takers?

Will "the Rev." Al Sharpton blame it on the police?

I can play this game witcha allllllllllllllllllllll day, moron. :badgrin:

I'll admit that Sharpton goes out into the conspiracy field occasionally, but so far, right wing nut jobs are the only ones jumping on this crazy bandwagon.

The very thought of interview (job) gives me headache. I hope the movie is not about job interviews.

It's about North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

Get a clue, bro.

In that case, the name of the movie should have been The Debrief.

It should have been called "gay sex jokes and oh... btw Kim Jong Un is in it." :rofl:

I heard the movie received great reviews in China.

Any takers?

Could be, as North Korea sure seems upset. :rofl:

SNIP:

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

North Korea calls Obama a monkey in latest hacking salvo - Telegraph

an army of sharts said:

Any takers?

aquaathena said:

SNIP:

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

North Korea calls Obama a monkey in latest hacking salvo - Telegraph

It's an act, on both sides — by both respective leaders.

Because if there's one thing that even the most steadfast Obama supporter has to admit about our prez, it's that he's an outstanding actor.

North Korea is always upset. Fortunately its bluster mainly never turns to murder and mayhem.

But it was a surprise to me that someone could accuse the North Koreans of such an advanced crime. Just goes to show the people may live in mudhuts and be starving to death but at least they have nuclear missiles and advanced hackers

North Korea is always upset. Fortunately its bluster mainly never turns to murder and mayhem.

But it was a surprise to me that someone could accuse the North Koreans of such an advanced crime. Just goes to show the people may live in mudhuts and be starving to death but at least they have nuclear missiles and advanced hackers

Don't ever be surprised at fraud, no matter how grandiose its scale™.

I'm sure that someone famous in world history has said that, but I don't feel like Googling it today.

And if in fact that quote has hitherto never been said, I officially have a patent on it now. :thup:

Last edited:

Don't ever be surprised at fraud, no matter how grandiose it's scale[emoji769].

I'm sure that someone famous in world history has said that, but I don't feel like Googling it today.

And if in fact that quote has hitherto never been said, I officially have a patent on it now. :thup:
sounds Menckenesque

"All the leaders of groups tend to be frauds. If they were not, it would be impossible for them to retain the allegiance of their dupes..."
HL Mencken

Forum List

Back