The Internet Is Going Crazy for Elizabeth Warren After She Gave This Answer on Same-Sex Marriage

you still haven’t provided any evidence.[/QUOT]

Evidence of what? Which of your stories am I supposed to be refuting. That the questioner was not a plant? Or that it never happened?

Why don’t you refute either one you can.
I am actually quite weary of your idiotic game. It happened before a live audience and it's on film so it happened

You made the outlandish claim that he was a plant which you can't prove. Wile I can't prove that he wasn't common sense and logic should tell you that a candidate would have to be pretty fucking stupid to pull something like that with the ramifications of getting caught far out weighing the benefits. You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. Now scram.

so Hillary Clinton didn’t pull “something like that”? Blabbermouth Schulz and Donna Brazil didn’t resign because of it? What world do you live in? Or are you just that far gone into insanity.

Pull what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what were we talking about? See the quotes? Follow them up.

I am actually quite weary of your idiotic game. It happened before a live audience and it's on film so it happened

You made the outlandish claim that he was a plant which you can't prove. Wile I can't prove that he wasn't common sense and logic should tell you that a candidate would have to be pretty fucking stupid to pull something like that with the ramifications of getting caught far out weighing the benefits. You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. Now scram.

so Hillary Clinton didn’t pull “something like that”? Blabbermouth Schulz and Donna Brazil didn’t resign because of it? What world do you live in? Or are you just that far gone into insanity.

Pull what?

No smart ass. I'm not going down that rabbit hole at your direction. This is about warren. Once again you are throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. If there is something that those others did that is analogous to you allegation about Warren post it or shut up. You don't give me homework assignments.

Pull what?

No smart ass. I'm not going down that rabbit hole at your direction. This is about warren. Once again you are throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. If there is something that those others did that is analogous to you allegation about Warren post it or shut up. You don't give me homework assignments.

I can’t help your ADD cream puff.

Pull what?

The burden of proof is on you Slick Get out of my face.

Pull what?

Well you’ll have to take it on faith then
Nobody asked Pocahontas that question
A plant did give her a rehearsed what if
Far from being risky Democrats were caught red handed with scripted questions in 2016.

Pull what?

Well you’ll have to take it on faith then
Nobody asked Pocahontas that question
A plant did give her a rehearsed what if
Far from being risky Democrats were caught red handed with scripted questions in 2016.
:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

The Internet Is Going Crazy for Elizabeth Warren After She Gave This Answer on Same-Sex Marriage and Homophobes

Go Liz!! She is the one! I find it hard to believe that after all of these years since Obergefell , people are still asking questions like this.

Her response to a question about same-sex marriage and homophobes is going viral on social media. It wasn’t just her answer, but the clarity, wit, and unapologetic firmness of her response.

Warren was asked what she would do when someone tells her, “Senator, I’m old-fashioned, and my faith teaches me that marriage is between one man and one woman.”
“I’m going to assume it’s a guy who said that,” Warren replied. “And I’m going to say, ‘Then just marry one woman.”

Then she twists the knife!

And then she delivered the second part of her response: “Assuming you can find one."

In a related story

Rubio Ridiculed for Blasting Warren's Same-Sex Marriage Remarks While Appearing to Encourage 'Fighting Back'

Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) over the weekend blasted Senator Elizabeth Warren‘s (D-MA) viral remarks about those who oppose same-sex marriage. He also appeared to encourage “fighting back, even in a crude or vulgar way” by “Americans with traditional values.”

Senator Rubio concocted a tweet that framed the right of same-sex couples to marry as something only “elites” support, which is false. Studies find six out of 10 Americans support same-sex marriage, while just three out of 10 oppose it.

Rubio further stated:

“....Vividly captures the condescension of elites & their incessant ridicule of Americans with traditional values. It elicits glee among celebrities & blue check brigade,” he claimed, speaking of those on Twitter whose accounts have been “verified.

Complete and utter inane equine excrement Rubio

Warren despises American families as much as any other democrat.
Where do you get that crap from?
It's actually a true statement since Warren doesn't despise American families and neither do any other democrats.

Forum List

Back