The Internet Is Divided On Goddess Melania's Outfit At The Holocaust memorial.

Once you understand that the criticism and complaints are written before any act, speech or appearance it will all make sense.

Once you understand that the criticism and complaints are written before any act, speech or appearance it will all make sense.
This c*nt Tipsy on Michelle Obama:

That's why big moo has been consistently referred to as an orc, a wookie, a cow. Now you can run around pretending this sow is in any way basically attractive but it won't work. Her own fuck has had his eye on other women all through their sham marriage.

Who is the father of the other girl. Black women do not have the same baby daddy for more than one child.

That's why big moo has been consistently referred to as an orc, a wookie, a cow. Now you can run around pretending this sow is in any way basically attractive but it won't work. Her own fuck has had his eye on other women all through their sham marriage.

Who is the father of the other girl. Black women do not have the same baby daddy for more than one child.
Hot damn. That was some of my best stuff!

Nah I've seen you be way more shameless and demented

Really? But you have to admit, that was stellar. If I topped that, all good but I can't recall anything near that quality.

The Internet Is Divided On Goddess Melania's Outfit At The Holocaust memorial.

I guess that a bunch of loons having nothing better to discuss than what someone wears is all it takes to inspire yet one more trite nitwit to bring it up as a topic here on USMB, which is, after all, located on the Internet.

TCL is scum personified.

Only two groups object to the first lady's outfit. Homosexual men, and overweight, over the hill, never has been women who never looked a quarter as good in their prime, as the first lady looks today.

This is a good sign, what the first lady wears is more important than than the Holocaust™. Nevertheless, there was nothing wrong with her wearing a sleeveless dress. She looked simply ravishing.

Some people are not happy with what Melania wore to Israel's Holocaust memorial

They're just pissed because she doesn't wear pantsuits
Make that doesn't have to wear pantsuits in a lame attempt to hide her huge fat ass and tree trunk legs and thighs a la the Hildebeast.

Anyone interested in a good laugh Google up pics of Melania's inauguration outfit vs. the mess worn by Hildebeast for the Junkyard Dog's first swearing in. The precise caption would be: Beauty and the Beast!

Speaking of which................so have you

New Topics

Forum List

Back