The interactive map that shows how YOUR city will be hit by climate change:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
NASA project reveals what the melting of Earth's ice sheets will really mean

Tool relies on ‘sea-level fingerprints,’ accounting for the non-uniform pattern of sea level change globally

The map shows affects on nearly 300 cities, revealing the impact of different ice sheets on different areas

Melting of the western Greenland Ice sheet would affect London, while the northeast would affect New York

4674E4C100000578-0-image-a-80_1510960166842.jpg

You can get to the thing by clicking on the link below.

Read more: NASA's interactive tool reveals how sea levels could rise | Daily Mail Online

Does anyone else here remember when NASA was involved in real science?

I mean they sent a man to the moon using only vacuum tube technology, and now look how far they've sunk.

<insert rolleyes.gif here>

Weather patterns change, Earth changes. People should be aware of that and adjust accordingly, not try to make alterations through putting more crap in the atmosphere..

I mean they sent a man to the moon using only vacuum tube technology,

They had transistors and ICs. It was the '60s, not steampunk.

konstantyn-danylenko-steampunk-spaceship.jpg

My mistake. I don't remember where I heard that, but you're right. Most everything was solid-state by then. Except for some of the high-powered communications gear and the Nixie tubes in the readout displays.

NASA project reveals what the melting of Earth's ice sheets will really mean

Tool relies on ‘sea-level fingerprints,’ accounting for the non-uniform pattern of sea level change globally

The map shows affects on nearly 300 cities, revealing the impact of different ice sheets on different areas

Melting of the western Greenland Ice sheet would affect London, while the northeast would affect New York

4674E4C100000578-0-image-a-80_1510960166842.jpg

You can get to the thing by clicking on the link below.

Read more: NASA's interactive tool reveals how sea levels could rise | Daily Mail Online

Isn't that the same one Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore displayed thirty years ago when he said this was coming in five years?

Forum List

Back