The "Intelligence Community" is treasonous to the core

I love how Trumpsters discredit anything that doesn't favor or put Trump in a good light. Absolutely amazing.

Jesus himself could tell them that Trump did something wrong and they would discredit Jesus.

Fuck this newfangled instant communication bullshit. You should write your secret messages on paper, preferably with a quill, and send them by Pony Express to your spies in the Middle East.
When the career politicians speaks this is what it sounds like…

I love how Trumpsters discredit anything that doesn't favor or put Trump in a good light. Absolutely amazing.
Either they are treasonous or they aren't.
Either they have proof or they don't.
Either they operate outside the law or they don't.
Either they help the nation or they have their own agendas or they don't.

This has nothing to do with Trump.

Oh, and the hypocrisy of that statement is off the charts. :p

I do not think the 'Intel Community' is treasonous.

I think certain parts are 'shady'.

The CIA has operated pretty much independently and outside the law a good bit of the time...and definitely 'in the dark'. It is embarrassing to them when things they can't control happens - like the story of the charges being dropped against Hillary's and Barry's arms dealer, only to have the gun runner expose that the CIA was helping the dealer out of Benghazi provide weapons to both Al Qaeda and ISIS....or when it came to light how they had spied on Congress illegally. (Diane Feinstein almost had a real cow when she found that out.)

The FBI had a stellar reputation...until Barry and Lynch drug it down into and through the sewer, with the FBI director not helping. The stories in the background all exposed how the FBI agents themselves were PISSED how they were being used, manipulated, and prohibited from doing their thorough jobs at times.

While they may not be 'treasonous', it looks extremely bad when the heads of these agencies illegally violate Congressional Subpoenas, refusing to show up before Congress and show what evidence of investigations they may or may not have. It definitely looks like they are hiding something, or at least stalling for time.

But 'treasonous'? No

Why do you continue to repeat lies?

WikiLeaks Confirms Hillary Clinton Sold Weapons to ISIS?

The CIA has operated pretty much independently and outside the law a good bit of the time...and definitely 'in the dark'. It is embarrassing to them when things they can't control happens - like the story of the charges being dropped against Hillary's and Barry's arms dealer, only to have the gun runner expose that the CIA was helping the dealer out of Benghazi provide weapons to both Al Qaeda and ISIS....or when it came to light how they had spied on Congress illegally. (Diane Feinstein almost had a real cow when she found that out.)

The FBI had a stellar reputation...until Barry and Lynch drug it down into and through the sewer, with the FBI director not helping. The stories in the background all exposed how the FBI agents themselves were PISSED how they were being used, manipulated, and prohibited from doing their thorough jobs at times.

While they may not be 'treasonous', it looks extremely bad when the heads of these agencies illegally violate Congressional Subpoenas, refusing to show up before Congress and show what evidence of investigations they may or may not have. It definitely looks like they are hiding something, or at least stalling for time.

But 'treasonous'? No

How did I lie - I pointed out that Hillary was involved in the arming of ISIS. You think the CIA JUST HAPPENED TO BE IN BENGHAZI, for the weather, and had no part in the gun running?

The CIA has been property of the Mossad since Clinton put Tenet in charge. The CIA was very much involved with 911. And we still haven't seen the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon.

The "Intelligence Community" only has credibility with traitors.... and those who hate Trump...
Yes, Trump should trust his friends Putin and Assange over the traitorous motherfuckers in our intelligence community.
define "our"
When someone says "our government", does it stump your brain who they are talking about?

How about "our country"?

How about "our military"?

How deep does your stupid go?
The majority of the American intelligence community who warned against the bogus Mossad-supplied WMD intelligence that led us into Iraq, I consider "our" intelligence community. The faction of the CIA that signed off on it, I don't. There, I defined it for you. Waiting to see which one you'll defend, traitor.

But 'treasonous'? No

How did I lie - I pointed out that Hillary was involved in the arming of ISIS. You think the CIA JUST HAPPENED TO BE IN BENGHAZI, for the weather, and had no part in the gun running?

How did you lie? Like that: "Hillary was involved in the arming of ISIS."

JUST like that

The CIA has been property of the Mossad since Clinton put Tenet in charge. The CIA was very much involved with 911. And we still haven't seen the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon.

The "Intelligence Community" only has credibility with traitors.... and those who hate Trump...
You have yet to provide any proof of your assertions, so therefore it is opinion and not fact...

Fuck this newfangled instant communication bullshit. You should write your secret messages on paper, preferably with a quill, and send them by Pony Express to your spies in the Middle East.
People from all around the world who hear what this idiot has to say and read what he tweets must be shaking their heads in amazement at how many stupid people there actually are in this country that voted for him.

How did you lie? Like that: "Hillary was involved in the arming of ISIS." JUST like that
Umm, you are aware that it was reported - even by CNN, that the Obama administration dropped charges on the International Arms Dealer involved in arming Al Qaeda and ISIS and that the arms dealer told reporters he worked with Hillary - then Sect of State - and PRESIDENT Obama to funnel those weapons to Al Qaeda - for the war in Libya - and to ISIS for the fight in Syria through Benghazi, Right?

Do you honestly think an international arms dealer could be funneling a LARGE number of weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS through Benghazi while the US had an Ambassador, a compound, and the CIA there in Benghazi without Hillary and Barry knowing? REALLY?

How did you lie? Like that: "Hillary was involved in the arming of ISIS." JUST like that
Umm, you are aware that it was reported - even by CNN, that the Obama administration dropped charges on the International Arms Dealer involved in arming Al Qaeda and ISIS and that the arms dealer told reporters he worked with Hillary - then Sect of State - and PRESIDENT Obama to funnel those weapons to Al Qaeda - for the war in Libya - and to ISIS for the fight in Syria through Benghazi, Right?

Do you honestly think an international arms dealer could be funneling a LARGE number of weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS through Benghazi while the US had an Ambassador, a compound, and the CIA there in Benghazi without Hillary and Barry knowing? REALLY?
Oh, those same news outlet sources the right claims only produces fake news..Yet other sources tell us that ISIS obtains small arms from retreating Iraqi soldiers..the majority of small arms used by ISIS are Russian....Is Pootin dealing arms to ISIS then?

Either they are treasonous or they aren't.
Either they have proof or they don't.
Either they operate outside the law or they don't.
Either they help the nation or they have their own agendas or they don't.

Either you care whether Russia tried to hack our election- or you don't.

Ever since the neo-cons hijacked our foreign policy and put American power at the service of Israeli blood lust, the world has a legitimate interest in our elections. The real test is whose interest concerns you more: Russia's or George Soros'. Between the two, I would prefer Putin as the more beneficial to the American people.

Ever since the neo-cons hijacked our foreign policy and put American power at the service of Israeli blood lust, the world has a legitimate interest in our elections. The real test is whose interest concerns you more: Russia's or George Soros'. Between the two, I would prefer Putin as the more beneficial to the American people.

Of course you would.

You trust a murderous thug, former KGB agent, and corrupt oligarch.

No shock there.

murderous thug, former KGB agent, and corrupt oligarch.
Whereas your boy Soros is only a Nazi-collaborator, white genocidalist, and warmongering currency manipulator. At least Putin doesn't have the extermination of the white race as a goal, though I imagine, for you, that's a Soros selling point.

Forum List

Back