The Intellectual Youth Vote

The only fool you see is in the mirror mojoless.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better, child.

Let it all out.

Is using "child" supposed to be your way of trying to upset me? In reality it tells me how pathetic you are at comebacks, not that it matters. You're pathetic either way. :D

No, not really. When I see someone who posts things like obviously loaded, irrelevant questions, like a child would, I call him/her a child.

Pity you're too stupid to understand something even that simple, but not really very surprising.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better, child.

Let it all out.

Is using "child" supposed to be your way of trying to upset me? In reality it tells me how pathetic you are at comebacks, not that it matters. You're pathetic either way. :D

No, not really. When I see someone who posts things like obviously loaded, irrelevant questions, like a child would, I call him/her a child.

Pity you're too stupid to understand something even that simple, but not really very surprising.

And you've displayed utter brilliance in your 2 days here. :badgrin:

Ah, sweet irony. Again, you wouldn't know, but feel free to keep pouting.

Ah, sweet irony. Again, you wouldn't know, but feel free to keep pouting.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'd say that beretta304 has met her match.

You wouldn't know what to do with a match. Here's a match anyway...your brains and my shit. Now run along. You're one of the least challenging posters here whether it's serious discourse or otherwise.

Last edited:
I'd say that beretta304 has met her match.

You wouldn't know what to do with a match. Here's a match anyway...your brains and my shit. Now run along. You're one of the least challenging posters here whether it's serious discourse or otherwise.

Goddammit, now you've hurt my feelings.

You want irony? You posting on a thread entitled, The "Intellectual" Youth Vote. Now you and mojoless can pull your skirts up and run along. You're both boring me and likely the board as well...to death.

:tongue::razz:

You want irony? You posting on a thread entitled, The "Intellectual" Youth Vote. Now you and mojoless can pull your skirts up and run along. You're both boring me and likely the board as well...to death.

Yet, nonetheless, you continue to return for more . . .

See how stupid you are? I'm returning? I was here with mojoless until you decided to chime in...and..I never left.

Carry on like the useful idiot that you are.

See how stupid you are? I'm returning? I was here with mojoless until you decided to chime in...and..I never left.

Carry on like the useful idiot that you are.

Did you feel that? I just kicked your ass.

Forum List

Back