The Intellectual Youth Vote

I make under 50k and I damn sure didnt vote for that fuck. Didnt in 08' either. My life is my responsibility and I feel that way for everyone. If I need more, it is my fault I didnt better myself more than I did. No need in wanting other people to put up my slack

I understand that with you.. but that was still the demographic (the only one) that he won handily

"That demographic"...oh you mean the middle class.

No he means African Americans. Are you so politically correct and ball-less that you can't say it?

No he means African Americans. Are you so politically correct and ball-less that you can't say it?

I didn't realize TNHarley was black.

I doubt that he is but you don't realize a lot of things anyway.

Oh so he wasn't talking about black people then, got it.

If he was, why didn't he just say that? Pretty sure not all people under 50k are black and not all black people make less than 50k.

I'm guessing you're not black and you're making less than 50k. How do you explain that?

I didn't realize TNHarley was black.

I doubt that he is but you don't realize a lot of things anyway.

Oh so he wasn't talking about black people then, got it.

If he was, why didn't he just say that? Pretty sure not all people under 50k are black and not all black people make less than 50k.

I'm guessing you're not black and you're making less than 50k. How do you explain that?

He's probably from Kansas.

Lulz. It doesn't take much to know when I'm seeing a fool like you, child.

But, by all means, stamp your wittle feet all you'd like.

The only fool you see is in the mirror mojoless.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better, child.

Let it all out.

Is using "child" supposed to be your way of trying to upset me? In reality it tells me how pathetic you are at comebacks, not that it matters. You're pathetic either way. :D

Forum List

Back