The Intellectual Youth Vote

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
I apologize to America's young people, whose dashed dreams and dim employment prospects I had laughed at, believing these to be a direct result of their voting for Obama.

On closer examination, it turns out that young voters, aged 18-29, overwhelmingly supported Romney. But only the white ones.

According to Pew Research, 54 percent of white voters under 30 voted for Romney and only 41 percent for Obama. That's the same percentage Reagan got from the entire white population in 1980. Even the Lena Dunham demographic -- white women under 30 -- slightly favored Romney.

Reagan got just 43 percent of young voters in 1980 -- and that was when whites were 88 percent of the electorate. Only 58 percent of today's under-30 vote is white and it's shrinking daily.

What the youth vote shows is not that young people are nitwits who deserve lives of misery and joblessness, as I had previously believed, but that America is hitting the tipping point on our immigration policy.

The youth vote is a snapshot of elections to come if nothing is done to reverse the deluge of unskilled immigrants pouring into the country as a result of Ted Kennedy's 1965 immigration act. Eighty-five percent of legal immigrants since 1968 have come from the Third World. A majority of them are in need of government assistance.
snipped to conform to copywrite rules

Print - 'America Nears El Tipping Pointo','Ann Coulter'

The only real demographic that Obamalama handily won was those making under 50K a year... GASP.. I wonder WHY??!!?? The want for more tax breaks, to raise taxes on others to pay for things they use, and the expansion of entitlements to more and more people at higher income levels than before

The only real demographic that Obamalama handily won was those making under 50K a year... GASP.. I wonder WHY??!!?? The want for more tax breaks, to raise taxes on others to pay for things they use, and the expansion of entitlements to more and more people at higher income levels than before

I make under 50k and I damn sure didnt vote for that fuck. Didnt in 08' either. My life is my responsibility and I feel that way for everyone. If I need more, it is my fault I didnt better myself more than I did. No need in wanting other people to put up my slack

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I make under 50k and I damn sure didnt vote for that fuck. Didnt in 08' either. My life is my responsibility and I feel that way for everyone. If I need more, it is my fault I didnt better myself more than I did. No need in wanting other people to put up my slack

I understand that with you.. but that was still the demographic (the only one) that he won handily

I understand that with you.. but that was still the demographic (the only one) that he won handily

Yep. I was just trying to put responsible logic out there

Romney OVERWHELMINGLY got votes from the southern white males in every age group, though. IOW, he got the Confederate slavery vote.

We all know "who" helped Obama get reelected. And it wasn't anyone with an intellect, who works or who pays for their own rubbers.

there is slavery? when did this go into effect??? the confederacy is back?? when did this go into effect??

The states that are overwhelmingly Republican and pro-authoritarian also happen to be the former slave states of the Confederacy.

We all know "who" helped Obama get reelected. And it wasn't anyone with an intellect, who works or who pays for their own rubbers.

But, if YOU are representative of Republican "intellect . . .", the GOP cannot be trusted to bus tables.

Not really, Romney got the south and the middle. If you look county by country, Romney got an overwhelming number of votes, except for the bloated welfare driven cities. One leech city can drain a whole state dry.

Which is probably why you will see states voting to defund its loser cities.

Yes, they're called 'voters', and no one with any intellect takes either side seriously.

Not really, Romney got the south and the middle. If you look county by country, Romney got an overwhelming number of votes, except for the bloated welfare driven cities. One leech city can drain a whole state dry.

Which is probably why you will see states voting to defund its loser cities.

Nobody lives in "the middle." The population density of that swath of prarie approximates zero.

there is slavery? when did this go into effect??? the confederacy is back?? when did this go into effect??

The states that are overwhelmingly Republican and pro-authoritarian also happen to be the former slave states of the Confederacy.

Authoritarian.. :rolleyes:

One could argue with the increased imposition, government regulation, etc that it is the states such as CA and NY that are more authoritarian

Now go put your race card back in your deck

Nope, Dave is pointing out that anyone under 50k is dependent on government. That includes you...moocher.

Thanks for the third world, welfare dependent, immigrants Teddy...........

You ignorant ass.........

Yep. I was just trying to put responsible logic out there

That would be a first for you.

"That demographic"...oh you mean the middle class.

Forum List

Back