The Intellectual Professor in Chief.

Brn2bfree

Apr 1, 2009
Professor in Chief

Barack Obama has been called a lot of things since he hit the national stage: Celebrity, elitist and even one who “pals around with terrorists.” But as his poll numbers come back down to earth, and an emboldened conservative movement sharpens its attacks, the label that seems to be sticking to Obama as much as any lately is that of “professor.”

Speaking to Tea Party activists in Nashville last week, Sarah Palin did her part to keep the “professor” dig in circulation.

They know we're at war, and to win that war we need a commander in chief, not a professor of law standing at the lectern,” the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee told a frenzied crowd.

Obama’s years on the University of Chicago’s faculty have proven a double edged sword. While his supporters accept his higher education experience as evidence of a thoughtful pragmatism, the “professor” label has just as easily been used as a bristly brush, painting the president as an out of touch dreamer who formed theories in the Ivory Tower that can’t be translated into concrete policies from the White House.

News: Professor in Chief - Inside Higher Ed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Intellectual Professor in Chief.

If you call the Obama a professor….you are considered a racist. Aren't the liberals crazy?

How many intellectuals pronounce it corpsmen?

How many intellectuals think that there are 57 states?….

How many intellectuals think that a breathalyzer is same as an inhaler?

So...to you my lord,… the Harvard graduate. Shall I fetch your slippers?

Why is being an intellectual a negative with the conservative right?

It's not a negative, unless you're in a leadership position. Experience is the key here and Obama doesn't have any.

You don't need experience to be a progressive "leader" all you need are Utopian fantasies and a big enough ego to believe that you can alter both human nature and "the world" simply by the power of your ideology and a willingness to act without principles driven only by the certainty that "the ends justify the means".

Conservatives are the ones that act based on experience, Progressives act based on slogans, collectivist ideology and "gut feelings".

It's not a negative, unless you're in a leadership position. Experience is the key here and Obama doesn't have any.

You don't need experience to be a progressive "leader" all you need are Utopian fantasies and a big enough ego to believe that you can alter both human nature and "the world" simply by the power of your ideology and a willingness to act without principles driven only by the certainty that "the ends justify the means".

Conservatives are the ones that act based on experience, Progressives act based on slogans, collectivist ideology and "gut feelings".

The essence of intellectual pinheadism my friend.

So why hasn't Obama released so much as a single legal opinion? All we know about Obama is that he thinks the framers of the Constitution got it totally wrong.

Last edited:
Of course the Obama's of the word are all the same.. look ar Mao, Marx, Chavez, Castro, Lenin, Stalin, etc... these people were not peasants but well educated pinheads who rely on an army of ignoramus' following them. They all preach feel good bullshit to a bunch of disenfrachised losers who lap it up... meantime.... fearless leader lives in a palace, dines on all the best food while his clueless followers wallow in shit.

Because "intellectualism" keeps giving us pinheads like Obama.

This coming from a party that idolized Joe the Plummer?

WOw....you idolized Joe the Plumber? OI mean....no one I know would use the word idolize when speaking of Joe the Plumber...yet that is YOUR word...so I guess you idolized him.

No sir...we appreciated his willingness to force Obama to call a spade a spade...something your mentors in the media refused to do outo of fear of being called racists.....spineless frauds.

Because "intellectualism" keeps giving us pinheads like Obama.

WOw....you idolized Joe the Plumber? OI mean....no one I know would use the word idolize when speaking of Joe the Plumber...yet that is YOUR word...so I guess you idolized him.

No sir...we appreciated his willingness to force Obama to call a spade a spade...something your mentors in the media refused to do outo of fear of being called racists.....spineless frauds.

Not me...You

I know you are but what am I?

Not me...You

I know you are but what am I?

NO sir. It does not work that way.
No one on the right EVER said they idolized Joe.
So YOU must have the word "idolize" in your head from your own sentiments.
So YOU must idolize him and you dont realize it.
Sad...you know less about yourself than I know about you.

Actually, he has more experience at president than any Republican or Democratic candidate. If you want to vote for experience for president in the next election you'll have no choice but to vote for Obama, or the next most experienced person, Hillary Clinton. (followed by Laura Bush, but I know you conservatives aren't fans of women leaders.)

Actually, he has more experience at president than any Republican or Democratic candidate. If you want to vote for experience for president in the next election you'll have no choice but to vote for Obama, or the next most experienced person, Hillary Clinton. (followed by Laura Bush, but I know you conservatives aren't fans of women leaders.)

Experience does not always mean experience in the position in question.
More often, it refers to experience that affords you TRANSFERABLE skills from a previous position to the position in question.

One who ran a large business has transferrable skills to POTUS

One who ran a state as Governor has trnasferrable skills to POTUS

One who was a community organiuzer and never had to make payroll; one who was an academic and never understood the problems of applying ideology to decision making that affects others....such is NOT one with transferrable skills.

More often, it refers to experience that affords you TRANSFERABLE skills from a previous position to the position in question.

One who was a community organizer and never had to make payroll; one who was an academic and never understood the problems of applying ideology to decision making that affects others....such is NOT one with transferrable skills.

That's called denial right there.

One who was a community organizer and never had to make payroll; one who was an academic and never understood the problems of applying ideology to decision making that affects others....such is NOT one with transferrable skills.

That's called denial right there.

Denial? Nope. Not denial.

As a hiring authority, and yes, I am......there is truth to what I say.

We do not seek someone unless they have proven transferrable skills. Ideally, one in the industry in question....but ALWAYS one with trnasferrable skills.....PROVEN trnasferrable skills.

Exactly what experience does our POTUS have as it pertains to smart, non ideological decision making for the benefit of others and within budget?

What experience does he have as it pertains to his responsibilities as CIC? Exactly what experience does he have where he can apply such experience to make decisions on behalf of his soldiers?

What experience does he have as it pertains to economic forecasting?

WHat experience does he have as it pertains to bip[artisanship? (He voted 95% partry lines and 5% present during his abbreviated tenure as a freshman senator)

So exactly what trnasferrable skills did he briong to the table?

Can you name one?

New Topics

Forum List

Back