The insect apocalypse

Prophesy for the end times says, 2/3's of our insects, animals, and fish get wiped out....

Then the food supply diminishes and it says something like,

"A full days work, for a loaf of bread" (inflation!) for us regular ole humans, and 2/3's I believe it says, of our human population will be wiped out too.... and that happens before the Armageddon thingy... :eek:

These little bassturds have killed millions of people.

zika-virus-mosquito.jpg

Are you suggesting we have entered biblical end times?
Oh heck, I have no idea! I'm suggesting there may be more to prophesy than what most think, because daily, I'm seeing things that remind me of what I have read, in its prophesy about it...

I guess, some alarms are going off, that never in my lifetime, I thought I would see or believe I could be seeing...

Man Made Climate Change is not really about the environment.
It’s about the Left’s greed for power, money and control.
Naïve Children are being brainwashed by the Left Wing crackpots.

And you don't think the oil industry's greed and need for power, money and control, has anything to do with the Denier's and the faux scientists they have hired and paid to spread their falsities?

And you don't think the oil industry's greed and need for power, money and control, has anything to do with the Denier's and the faux scientists they have hired and paid to spread their falsities?
paranoia will destroy ya

Being worried that insects are in the midst of a mass extinction is not paranoia. And since it's supported by good science and happening in the midst of what other good science concludes is the beginning of a mass extinction event of all lifeforms, is completely understandable and deserves to be worried about.

Without any doubt insects are dying out - and without any doubt human beings are the reason for this catastrophe. @Everyone: Change this! Help insects!

You'll have to pry the fly-swatter from my cold dead hands!!!!!!

That's not a problem. The problem is when the maggots of the flys don't start to eat you. ... oh by the way: Maggots eat necrotic substance - this saved the life of many men specially in wars.

But another question: Why are so many people of the English speaking world not shy to be proud on to be an idiot? You knew it was stupid what you said here, isn't it? But you said it. Why?

It was a Joke you humorless moron.

Without any doubt insects are dying out - and without any doubt human beings are the reason for this catastrophe. @Everyone: Change this! Help insects!

You'll have to pry the fly-swatter from my cold dead hands!!!!!!

That's not a problem. The problem is when the maggots of the flys don't start to eat you. ... oh by the way: Maggots eat necrotic substance - this saved the life of many men specially in wars.

But another question: Why are so many people of the English speaking world not shy to be proud on to be an idiot? You knew it was stupid what you said here, isn't it? But you said it. Why?

It was a Joke you humorless moron.

He spends 3/4 of his life on a 70 foot ocean vessel...….what do you expect?

You know, when my roomie first bought her house, she planted a garden out back and grew a lot of her own veggies. She stopped that after a few years, because it was getting to be too much work.

Well, last summer, somehow a gourd plant ended up in one of the garden areas (I think it was brought by a bird), and because it looked so nice, I decided to let it grow where it was. After awhile, it got these really cool looking yellowish orange flowers. And, after a week or so, there was a small gourd starting to grow. Well, there were anywhere from 5 to 10 flowers on the other stalks, and I was hoping there would be a serious yield from the plant because there were so many flowers.

I took good care of that plant over the summer, hoping to see what kind of gourd it was growing. And, when I saw that none of the other flowers were being pollinated, I took a paintbrush out and tried to do it myself. One flower tried to start a gourd, but by the time it did, it was too late in the growing season.

There used to be lots of bees around here. My roomie has cherry trees out back, and they used to hang around there on a regular basis. Last summer, I think I saw a grand total of maybe 3 individual bees. Explains why my plant didn't grow much.

What do I think is causing it? Simple.................Monsanto insect and weed killer and GMO's. And, if we keep it up, we won't need to worry about the weed and insect killers, because there won't be any food, because plants REQUIRE insects in order to be pollinated and bear fruit and veggies.

You know, when my roomie first bought her house, she planted a garden out back and grew a lot of her own veggies. She stopped that after a few years, because it was getting to be too much work.

Well, last summer, somehow a gourd plant ended up in one of the garden areas (I think it was brought by a bird), and because it looked so nice, I decided to let it grow where it was. After awhile, it got these really cool looking yellowish orange flowers. And, after a week or so, there was a small gourd starting to grow. Well, there were anywhere from 5 to 10 flowers on the other stalks, and I was hoping there would be a serious yield from the plant because there were so many flowers.

I took good care of that plant over the summer, hoping to see what kind of gourd it was growing. And, when I saw that none of the other flowers were being pollinated, I took a paintbrush out and tried to do it myself. One flower tried to start a gourd, but by the time it did, it was too late in the growing season.

There used to be lots of bees around here. My roomie has cherry trees out back, and they used to hang around there on a regular basis. Last summer, I think I saw a grand total of maybe 3 individual bees. Explains why my plant didn't grow much.

What do I think is causing it? Simple.................Monsanto insect and weed killer and GMO's. And, if we keep it up, we won't need to worry about the weed and insect killers, because there won't be any food, because plants REQUIRE insects in order to be pollinated and bear fruit and veggies.

The beekeeping and honey business is doing well ‘round these parts.

The beekeeping and honey business is doing well ‘round these parts.

It might be doing well in your parts, but here where I'm at, there has been a marked decrease in the bee population over the past 10 years or so.

[QUOTE="Care4all, post: 21891254, member: 4748"

Oh heck, I have no idea! I'm suggesting there may be more to prophesy than what most think, because daily, I'm seeing things that remind me of what I have read, in its prophesy about it...

I guess, some alarms are going off, that never in my lifetime, I thought I would see or believe I could be seeing...[/QUOTE]

My Prophesy is greater natural levels of CO2 leads to a warmer climate, more plant life, more and larger animals and milder weather. All this will happen after another "Little Ice Age'.....Brought on by mislead 'global warming' rules and regulations that humans invoked. Humans will have to adapt especially in the cold because that has killed more humans than any warming of the globe has ever done. After the next ice age, there will be fewer moronic environmentalists and soft/pasty lefties.

Last edited:
Yet invasive species like the Asian spotted lantern fly is swarming the U. S. And destroying crops. More man is evil crap. Let me guess. More taxes and more government will fix it.

World’s Largest Bee Spotted for the First Time in Decades
World’s Largest Bee Spotted for the First Time in Decades | Smart News | Smithsonian

In 1858, the famed British naturalist Alfred Russel Wallace discovered a large bee buzzing about on the Indonesian island of Bacan. Now known as Wallace’s giant bee, or Megachile pluto, the critter can grow up to an inch and a half in length, has a wingspan of two and a half inches and boasts an impressive pair of beetle-like mandibles. It is the world’s largest bee—and one of its most elusive, having been seen only a few times since its initial discovery. So a group of researchers and nature enthusiasts were thrilled when they recently spotted a lone female Wallace’s giant bee in Indonesia, marking the first sighting in decades, according to NPR’s Bill Chappell.

0A4BA737-FFDE-4FDC-82D8-D25E5DCE379C.jpeg

South Americans will breathe easier knowing the cow-killer ant hordes are gone, or are they? :rolleyes:

Seriously, they have gasoline moats n stuff.

I got some good stuff, I can kill 'em!

Last edited:
South Americans will breathe easier knowing the cow-killer ant hordes are gone, or are they? :rolleyes:

Seriously, they have gasoline moats n stuff.

I got some good stuff, I can kill 'em!

Survival of the fittest? The mean, aggressive suckers survive! :eek:

Except against the super hero MarionMan!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back