The INSANITY that blacks, browns or yellows had anything to do with the establish of the USA = NUTS!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks White people, not plagiarist Einstien, invented EVERYTHING that makes life great. Meanwhile cities are still changing names of streets to Martin Luther King BLVD, supposedly to prevent the savages from misbehaving. Tell me, would you park your car on a street called Martin Luther King BLVD? :p

Folks White people, not plagiarist Einstien, invented EVERYTHING that makes life great. Meanwhile cities are still changing names of streets to Martin Luther King BLVD, supposedly to prevent the savages from misbehaving. Tell me, would you park your car on a street called Martin Luther King BLVD? :p
Tovarich, get a life!

I wouldn't even park anything in front of your fucking house, snout.

Last edited:
So short...yet so many truths.

Wrong.

Our Chinese brothers did do some labor as the White man designed and constructed the first transcontinental railroad to civilize the West!

And our civilized First Nation brothers often labored in the high steel helping the White man construct tall buildings the White man designed!

What have you invented or contributed lately to this country?

Hot snout air. It's all he is good for.

More racism .

Forum List

Back