The inner war

José

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
I know it hurts to hear this truth, but “Americanism” and israeli Zionism are irreconcilable ideologies. America the Idea was founded on the premise that society should not discriminate people for characteristics they had no control, like race.

At the end of the day, Zionism and Nazism are not so different at all. They are the two faces of the same racist coin.

Israeli Zionism is a mirror image of Nazism:

Germany for aryans.

Israel for jews.

If you hold the truth that all men are created equal to be self-evident, you have a moral duty to stand up for your belief in Palestine and say no to the racist, obscene ideology of supremacist Zionism.

America the Tribe only championed the cause of israeli Zionism because of the historical presence of large and influential jewish and evangelical communities in the US.

And to tell you the truth, this is all this question is about...

A conflict between America the Tribe and America the Idea. Both Americas are battling for your heart and mind right now. America the Tribe tells you to say yes to Israel while America the Idea tells you to say no. So you remain in the middle of these two opposing voices, confused, scared, divided, without knowing which America to obey. It’s not for me to decide the outcome of this inner war that is being waged inside each one of you. I can only hope America the Idea wins.

PALESTINIAN REFUGEE CAMP

Campo-ref-pales-L%C3%ADbano.jpg

José;5296240 said:
I know it hurts to hear this truth, but “Americanism” and israeli Zionism are irreconcilable ideologies. America the Idea was founded on the premise that society should not discriminate people for characteristics they had no control, like race.

At the end of the day, Zionism and Nazism are not so different at all. They are the two faces of the same racist coin.

Germany for aryans.

Israel for jews.

If you hold the truth that all men are created equal to be self-evident, you have a moral duty to stand up for your belief in Palestine and say no to the racist, obscene ideology of supremacist Zionism.

America the Tribe only championed the cause of israeli Zionism because of the historical presence of large and influential jewish and evangelical communities in the US.

A conflict between America the Tribe and America the Idea. Both Americas are battling for your heart and mind right now. America the Tribe tells you to say yes to Israel while America the Idea tells you to say no. So you remain in the middle of these two opposing voices, confused, scared, divided, without knowing which America to obey. It’s not for me to decide the outcome of this inner war that is being waged inside each one of you. I can only hope America the Idea wins.
You been reading Stormfront again? Do you have any statistics? Watch your step for we Zionists are vengeful and jealous of our image and are terrible to behold.Because we are righteous and our hearts are pure.

José;5296240 said:

Germany for aryans.

Israel for jews.

I have no problem with people who disagree with Israel policies or even hate Zionism or Judaism (Zionists/Jews) but it really angers me when a clueless dime a dozen self appointed political expert compares Zionism with Nazism.
Someone should ask these lowlife morons when was the last time Zionists made a Palestinian father shoot his children? How many Arabs were sent to gas chambers and how many perished as the result of hunger, diseases or medical experiments?
Seems like this Jose' fella has no problem with any other inequity on earth and zeros on just Israel.
Ask me how many times I witnessed non Muslims were refused service in some Islamic nations, and/or Bahii, Armenian, Zoroastrian or Jewish children beaten up on their way to or from school!
And whose fault is it that Palestinians are in the "refuge" camps?
Some concentration camp, equipped with central air, modern appliances and state-of-the-art electronics!

José;5296240 said:

Germany for aryans.

Israel for jews.

:lame2:

Forum List

Back