The Injustice of Obama raising the capital gains tax

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvzqa71plv4]YouTube - Indexing the Capital Gains Tax to Protect Taxpayers from Inflation[/ame]

And teaching how it will really (in a lot of cases) be a 100% or more tax on capital gains.

Then liberals have the nerve to wonder why businesses aren't hiring when they know this and other things that will hurt business and investers is coming down the pipe.

like most wingnuts it won't affect you, sitting on the sofa bitching doesn't produce capital gains. LOFL

How is new income being taxed "double taxation"?

How about trading in that double taxation for unlimited liability?

Yeah, didn't think so.

YouTube - Indexing the Capital Gains Tax to Protect Taxpayers from Inflation

And teaching how it will really (in a lot of cases) be a 100% or more tax on capital gains.

Then liberals have the nerve to wonder why businesses aren't hiring when they know this and other things that will hurt business and investers is coming down the pipe.
Yeah....we need to show more "compa$$ion" for the 1%ers/high-roller$.

:rolleyes:

"....Obama has said he would not raise the capital gains tax on individuals with income of less than $250,000."​

You'd think some college-girl would (already) know this..... :rolleyes:

like most wingnuts it won't affect you, sitting on the sofa bitching doesn't produce capital gains. LOFL

Like most liberals, you act like an elitist, holding your nose in the air at ANYONE that challenges the liberal feifdom.

:eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How is new income being taxed "double taxation"?

How about trading in that double taxation for unlimited liability?

Yeah, didn't think so.

How is it NEW income if it really is just inflated dollars.

Obviously didn't watch the video or it couldn't permeate your closed leftist mind.

But if you invest 5,000 dollars in 2000, sell it for 6,000 dollars in 2010, but with inflation you really lost money, then a capital gains tax is taking more than 100% of that, isn't it?

Why am I not surprised you can't see that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YouTube - Indexing the Capital Gains Tax to Protect Taxpayers from Inflation

Yeah....we need to show more "compa$$ion" for the 1%ers/high-roller$.​

:rolleyes:

"....Obama has said he would not raise the capital gains tax on individuals with income of less than $250,000."​

You'd think some college-girl would (already) know this..... :rolleyes:

Bwahahaaaa!

Obama has said he wouldn't! Oh we have Obama's WORD!

Oh, better run away conservatives, Obama SAID he won't tax anyone over $250,000!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure how you can be taxed 100%, turd.

Of course you aren't sure. This is your problem.
The concept is pretty easy though.

Obama in an interview before the election was shown conclusively that raising the cap gains tax would not produce more money for the gov't. He brushed that aside.
His only argument is "fairness", i.e. the belief that we need to punish people who are productive with their capital so they suffer like people aren't.

Eliminate the tax on cap gains and dividends entirely. The whole country will benefit.

Obama in an interview before the election was shown conclusively that raising the cap gains tax would not produce more money for the gov't. He brushed that aside.
His only argument is "fairness", i.e. the belief that we need to punish people who are productive with their capital so they suffer like people aren't.

Eliminate the tax on cap gains and dividends entirely. The whole country will benefit.

No, I wasn't unsure. Capital Gains won't go to 100% ya jackass.

No, dumbshit. The rate wont go to 100%. BUt the effective take can easily do that.
Imagine a $10k investment that nets $10k after 7.2 years. Now imagine inflation runs 14%. Now imagine the cap gains rate is 50%. The effective tax is 100% because all of the "gain" is due to inflation.

No, dumbshit. The rate wont go to 100%. BUt the effective take can easily do that.
Imagine a $10k investment that nets $10k after 7.2 years. Now imagine inflation runs 14%. Now imagine the cap gains rate is 50%. The effective tax is 100% because all of the "gain" is due to inflation.

:lol:

Forum List

Back