The Infamous Ipod

Burp

Always carry, never tell
Jan 22, 2009
President and First Lady Obama gave Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II a video iPod with inscription, songs uploaded and accessories, plus a rare musical songbook signed by Richard Rodgers.

Uploaded onto the iPod:

* Photos from the Queen's 2007 White House State Visit
* Photos from the Queen's 2007 Jamestown, Va., Visit
* Photos from the Queen's 2007 Richmond, Va., Visit
* Video from the Queen's 1957 Jamestown Visit
* Video from the Queen's 2007 Jamestown Visit
* Video from the Queen's 2007 Richmond Visit
* Photos from President Obama's Inauguration
* Audio of then-state senator Obama's speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, and
* Audio of President Obama 2009 Inauguration Address

Britain's Press Association reports that the Royal couple gave the Obamas "a silver-framed, signed photograph of themselves."

What Does One Get a Queen? - Political Punch

I can see the Richard Rodgers songbook. I can see the photos from the Queen's previous visits.

But photos and audios of BO speeches?

Who is picking out these gifts?

What Does One Get a Queen?

Simple.

cowbell.jpg

Hours of fun for the entire Royal family.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to give her a Kindle II? Or the latest iphone?

President and First Lady Obama gave Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II a video iPod with inscription, songs uploaded and accessories, plus a rare musical songbook signed by Richard Rodgers.

Uploaded onto the iPod:

* Photos from the Queen's 2007 White House State Visit
* Photos from the Queen's 2007 Jamestown, Va., Visit
* Photos from the Queen's 2007 Richmond, Va., Visit
* Video from the Queen's 1957 Jamestown Visit
* Video from the Queen's 2007 Jamestown Visit
* Video from the Queen's 2007 Richmond Visit
* Photos from President Obama's Inauguration
* Audio of then-state senator Obama's speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, and
* Audio of President Obama 2009 Inauguration Address

Britain's Press Association reports that the Royal couple gave the Obamas "a silver-framed, signed photograph of themselves."

What Does One Get a Queen? - Political Punch

I can see the Richard Rodgers songbook. I can see the photos from the Queen's previous visits.

But photos and audios of BO speeches?

Who is picking out these gifts?
well, its clear they(the Queen of course) learned from Obama's gift to brown not to do anything with substantial meaning

Give it a flippin rest people,you are doing what you were complaining about us doing to Bush...griping and whinning about every little thing he does..sheesh!
You dont like the man I get it so you will nit pick about every little thing he does and find the most minutely inane thing to bitch about, when we did it it was treason and un American but for you guys its ok to do?! WOW!

Give it a flippin rest people,you are doing what you were complaining about us doing to Bush...griping and whinning about every little thing he does..sheesh!
You dont like the man I get it so you will nit pick about every little thing he does and find the most minutely inane thing to bitch about, when we did it it was treason and un American but for you guys its ok to do?! WOW!
But.... But...

The Obama's supposed to represent CHANGE... as in -- NO such idiotic gaffes! He's supposed to be BETTER, SLICKER, MORE REFINED, MORE INTELLIGENT. He's supposed to represent us better. Supposed to be an improvement. All that rot.

If YOU really believe in holding a POTUS accountable, you shouldn't be MUM about this kind of stupid shit nor should you be a infantile apologist for it!

"Mom, the other kids do it too" is really getting old, where mindless partisan defenders of The Obama are concerned.

But.... But...

The Obama's supposed to represent CHANGE... as in -- NO such idiotic gaffes! He's supposed to be BETTER, SLICKER, MORE REFINED, MORE INTELLIGENT. He's supposed to represent us better. Supposed to be an improvement. All that rot.

If YOU really believe in holding a POTUS accountable, you shouldn't be MUM about this kind of stupid shit nor should you be a infantile apologist for it!

"Mom, the other kids do it too" is really getting old, where mindless partisan defenders of The Obama are concerned.

He is not perfect...nobody ever really said he was but to constantly nitpick and bitch over the smallest things is so insanely a waste of time and makes you guys look no better than all the bush bashers you disliked the last 8 years

He is not perfect...nobody ever really said he was but to constantly nitpick and bitch over the smallest things is so insanely a waste of time and makes you guys look no better than all the bush bashers you disliked the last 8 years
Are you pigeonholing ME in with any of those? Presumptive, aren't you? Presumptive, ignorant and wrong.

Now, think how you look getting all upset and defending this gaffe machine of a President, who so far makes Bush look like a tree instead of a shrub, saying it's "insanely a waste of time" but yet it's worth YOUR time to respond to -- think about how stupid that looks, then get back to me.

I mean I will be honest and say that there are aspects of Obama that I dont care for but overall he is doing a pretty good job so far. Just one of the things I think he could do differently he not sign the freedom of choice act into law, I am all for the womans right to choose and think that a male dominated govt. should stay out of things when it comes to what a woman wants to do with HER body but the F.O.C.A goes to far.

I mean I will be honest and say that there are aspects of Obama that I dont care for but overall he is doing a pretty good job so far
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Just one of the things I think he could do differently he not sign the freedom of choice act into law, I am all for the womans right to choose and think that a male dominated govt. should stay out of things when it comes to what a woman wants to do with HER body but the F.O.C.A goes to far.
With the far-left, it's not about choice, it's about control.

I mean I will be honest and say that there are aspects of Obama that I dont care for but overall he is doing a pretty good job so far
Just one of the things I think he could do differently he not sign the freedom of choice act into law, I am all for the womans right to choose and think that a male dominated govt. should stay out of things when it comes to what a woman wants to do with HER body but the F.O.C.A goes to far.

yeah I believe in freedom of choice but dont believe it is the right of govt. to tell people how to live their lives and what they can and can not do with their bodies.

but to go farther on this issue as far as abortion goes I only agree with abortion when it comes to rape and incest cases and when the mothers life is at risk ..other than that I would like to see adoption as the first and most important choice made.

You shouldn't speak before you know what the results of his actions are, unless you have a cristall ball of course :tongue:

so far I did not see anything that he did that was as bad as the mistakes of the previous president, if you see a bigger mistake then let us know (but have the proof of it as well: the proof that his policy didn't work).

You shouldn't speak before you know what the results of his actions are, unless you have a cristall ball of course :tongue:

so far I did not see anything that he did that was as bad as the mistakes of the previous president, if you see a bigger mistake then let us know (but have the proof of it as well: the proof that his policy didn't work).
uh, you dont?
making the deficit 4 times larger than Bush?
and he just said today he wants ANOTHER TRILLION

Forum List

Back