The inevitability of history being repeated

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
All we can do, those who can see, must be done independently of the mass to survive.

1506900_10152414636617042_6975138420790843852_n.jpg

• Banned
Poor, poor koshergrl who know neither God nor Man but only her own delusions.

Actually, I've been studying up on the rise of Nazism leading up to WWII.

I knew all along that the most egregious human rights offenses committed by Nazis were a result of the unfettered application of progressive ideology already. I'm pretty well versed in history, and I'm VERY astute.

But the more I look at it, the more I realize...we REALLY just sidestepped a catastrophe here in the US with this election. Everything was poised for a serious Holocaust.

• Banned
koshergrl demonstrates that taking history and "studying" it can still lead to sillies like her.

Her final paragraph proves my point.

koshergrl demonstrates that taking history and "studying" it can still lead to sillies like her.

Says the dumbfuck that spent months calling trump hitler and a commie
You disingenuous hack. THIS is why its funny a dishonest asswipe like you is trying to promote intellectual conversation.

• Banned

You disingenuous hack. THIS is why its funny a dishonest asswipe like you is trying to promote intellectual conversation.
Oh, the anger, the heat, the stupidity from TN Harley. And we have sillies like you.

One of the characteristics of people like Putin and Trump is their hatred of democracy and democratic practices.

One of the characteristics of stupid people like you is your failure to realize how wonderful a county the USA in which to live, and you try and tear it down by voting for Trump.

You hated history, obviously, because it would not confirm what you already think you know.

Oh, the anger, the heat, the stupidity from TN Harley. And we have sillies like you.

One of the characteristics of people like Putin and Trump is their hatred of democracy and democratic practices.

One of the characteristics of stupid people like you is your failure to realize how wonderful a county the USA in which to live, and you try and tear it down by voting for Trump.

You hated history, obviously, because it would not confirm what you already think you know.
of stupid people like you is your failure to realize how wonderful a county the USA
Well played, dumbfuck. Well played

Yup yup.

the reality is that history never repeats itself. sure there are plenty of similarities from one event to the next, but history always gets changed around to suit the political agenda of the now.

That's why voters rejected Hillary. They didn't want a repeat of the Obama failures. Why is it so hard for lefties to understand that the reason Trump was elected was to "make America great again"?

That's why voters rejected Hillary. They didn't want a repeat of the Obama failures. Why is it so hard for lefties to understand that the reason Trump was elected was to "make America great again"?
You mean "make American hate again," whitehall.

Trump is a progressive demolite, and he is not going to do what you hope.

the reality is that history never repeats itself. sure there are plenty of similarities from one event to the next, but history always gets changed around to suit the political agenda of the now.
No the reality is history always repeats itself, the details are generally different but the underlying cause and effect is always the same. The rise and fall of civilizations/empires, the clash of ideals/ideologies, greed, fear, etc.

No the reality is history always repeats itself, the details are generally different but the underlying cause and effect is always the same. The rise and fall of civilizations/empires, the clash of ideals/ideologies, greed, fear, etc.
well not this time. this time it's different. :popcorn:

All we can do, those who can see, must be done independently of the mass to survive.

1506900_10152414636617042_6975138420790843852_n.jpg
If you want to learn something from history look at the worlds appeasement of Hitler, then look at the Wests appeasement of Islam. What do you think the appeasement will stop?

well not this time. this time it's different. :popcorn:
Good luck with that one.

Forum List

Back