The ineptitude of the Federal Government, you know the one who is here to help you.

What level of ineptness do you think Obama's government is at?

• It isnt inept, and has protected all US citizens from harm, keep up the good work.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • It has a few problems easily fixed with more government control.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There are man problems and maybe a few agencies need to be held accountable.

• Every time a US Citizen is murdered by an illegal or Muslim, then Obama should be held accountable.

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
We have seen such ineptness out of the Federal Government when it came to Eric Holders "FAST AND FURIOUS", which allowed weapons to be purchased in the US(With the DOJ's Blessing) by Mexican drug cartels, then carried back into Mexico where 10,000s of Mexican Citizens and a Border Agent, were murdered with those weapons. Yet nothing was done about the lawless DOJ and he retired. We have seen many instances where the TSA was about fails tests that show how easy it is to bring a weapon on an airplane. Now we see more of the ineptness which will kill more US citizens like we have seen by Muslims for the 7 and 3/4 years Obama has been in office.

Flaws in Fingerprint Records Allowed Hundreds to Become U.S. Citizens
The report from the department’s Office of Inspector General found that nearly 900 individuals were granted citizenship because neither the agency nor the F.B.I. databases contained all of the fingerprint records of people who had previously been ordered to be deported.

Nearly 150,000 older fingerprint records were not digitized or simply were not included in the Department of Homeland Security’s databases when they were being developed, the report said. In other cases, fingerprints that were taken by immigration officials during the deportation process were not forwarded to the F.B.I.

We have seen such ineptness out of the Federal Government when it came to Eric Holders "FAST AND FURIOUS", which allowed weapons to be purchased in the US(With the DOJ's Blessing) by Mexican drug cartels, then carried back into Mexico where 10,000s of Mexican Citizens and a Border Agent, were murdered with those weapons. Yet nothing was done about the lawless DOJ and he retired. We have seen many instances where the TSA was about fails tests that show how easy it is to bring a weapon on an airplane. Now we see more of the ineptness which will kill more US citizens like we have seen by Muslims for the 7 and 3/4 years Obama has been in office.

You see, the thing is, the purpose of Fast and Furious was to catch gun smugglers, not to track individual guns.

Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN.com

"Straw purchasers (also called straw buyers) buy firearms on behalf of others without disclosing that fact on the forms required by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms." (DOJ)
The operation lasted approximately 15 months, resulting in grand jury indictments of 34 suspects in drug and firearms trafficking organizations.

You see, the thing is, these handful of guns they lost track of didn't kill thousands of Mexicans.

What killed thousands of mexicans are the 250,000 guns that cross the border every years because we have ridiculously lax gun laws on OUR side of the border.

You see, the thing is, the purpose of Fast and Furious was to catch gun smugglers, not to track individual guns.

Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN.com

"Straw purchasers (also called straw buyers) buy firearms on behalf of others without disclosing that fact on the forms required by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms." (DOJ)
The operation lasted approximately 15 months, resulting in grand jury indictments of 34 suspects in drug and firearms trafficking organizations.

You see, the thing is, these handful of guns they lost track of didn't kill thousands of Mexicans.

What killed thousands of mexicans are the 250,000 guns that cross the border every years because we have ridiculously lax gun laws on OUR side of the border.
Agent: I was ordered to let U.S. guns into Mexico
WASHINGTON - Federal agent John Dodson says what he was asked to do was beyond belief.

He was intentionally letting guns go to Mexico?

"Yes ma'am," Dodson told CBS News. "The agency was."

An Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms senior agent assigned to the Phoenix office in 2010, Dodson's job is to stop gun trafficking across the border. Instead, he says he was ordered to sit by and watch it happen.
Do American guns kill Mexicans? - BBC News
"The single biggest supplier of firearms to the Mexican criminals is the US government through our sales to the military and the police," argues Robert Farago of the pro-gun online magazine The Truth about Guns.

Those firearms are "fully-automatic assault rifles", says Mr Farago, which "then seep to the cartels. They also have weapons coming in from China and Eastern Europe."
As long as they are killing Mexicans in Mexico, then no big deal, right Joe? I mean it is the NWO, that wants a population reduction, and the liberals will do whatever it takes to get that agenda accomplished.

Everything in the federal govt. is SNAFU...and has always been dat way...
Suspect Was on F.B.I Radar in 2014 After Being Called a Terrorist
Seems to me that the DHS has let the ball drop again. How many known terrorists will it take to finally have Obama impeached for failing to protect the US citizen?
Oblama is not running the circus, go to the person that did it and stop with the peer pressure system...Then work up the ladder..

Seems to me that the DHS has let the ball drop again. How many known terrorists will it take to finally have Obama impeached for failing to protect the US citizen?
Oblama is not running the circus, go to the person that did it and stop with the peer pressure system...Then work up the ladder..
The Federal Government is run by people who were appointed by Obama. But then again, since he has never lead, he cant be held responsible? Maybe that is why he is out golfing more than taking care of US citizens?

The Federal Government is run by people who were appointed by Obama. But then again, since he has never lead, he cant be held responsible? Maybe that is why he is out golfing more than taking care of US citizens?
The system is not a simple as you think..and one man does not run every department of the federal govt..Just like a corporation...There maybe a CEO, but that CEO does not know what every department is doing at the time everything occurs..Even Stalin and Hitler could not possibly run every aspect of their govts..

As long as they are killing Mexicans in Mexico, then no big deal, right Joe? I mean it is the NWO, that wants a population reduction, and the liberals will do whatever it takes to get that agenda accomplished.

Guy, if you are really concerned about Mexicans (don't worry, we know you aren't) then you'd favor regulating the gun industry a bit more than 'not at all". Which is the problem.

Again, purpose of the gun-walking operations was to identify the gun runners, not individual guns.

Just like we let that pusher sell a few joints when we are trying to make a case against them.

Good God, man, are you really this stupid? Do you dress yourself?

Guy, if you are really concerned about Mexicans (don't worry, we know you aren't) then you'd favor regulating the gun industry a bit more than 'not at all". Which is the problem.

Again, purpose of the gun-walking operations was to identify the gun runners, not individual guns.

Just like we let that pusher sell a few joints when we are trying to make a case against them.

Good God, man, are you really this stupid? Do you dress yourself?
So what you are saying is that it was okay for Mexican Drug Dealers to buy guns in America with Eric Holder blessing the sales, but then we should limit Law Abiding Citizens from buying weapons because they(US citizens) are too dangerous to have them?

Shame that they closed insane asylums for Joe, you would be a prime candidate for what you just referred.

So what you are saying is that it was okay for Mexican Drug Dealers to buy guns in America with Eric Holder blessing the sales, but then we should limit Law Abiding Citizens from buying weapons because they(US citizens) are too dangerous to have them?

No,that's not what I said. Please go back and read what I said again and then have someone help you with the big words.

The purpose was to catch the gun walkers. They caught 34 of them. The purpose was not to stop an individual gun transaction...

You are really a stupid person, aren't you?

No,that's not what I said. Please go back and read what I said again and then have someone help you with the big words.

The purpose was to catch the gun walkers. They caught 34 of them. The purpose was not to stop an individual gun transaction...

You are really a stupid person, aren't you?
But, if some US citizen tried to purchase a weapon that was known to be a felon, would the same DOJ stop the gun transaction or let the weapon walk? Seems that double standard were being employed by the racist Eric Holder? Only stupid people are those who voted for Obama twice or will vote for Hillary this election. Call me names as typical of a liberal, doesn't bother me, because we know the truth.

But, if some US citizen tried to purchase a weapon that was known to be a felon, would the same DOJ stop the gun transaction or let the weapon walk? Seems that double standard were being employed by the racist Eric Holder? Only stupid people are those who voted for Obama twice or will vote for Hillary this election. Call me names as typical of a liberal, doesn't bother me, because we know the truth.

Okay, you see, this is the problem with your logic here. The Gun Runners weren't using straw buyers with criminal records... They were using guys with clean records, then those guys would transfer the weapons to bad people (because our gun laws are so incredibly lax this is pretty easy to do) and they'd end up doing some bad things.

Now, the purpose of Fast and Furious and Wide Reciever (the program that Bush had that did the same thing) was to identify who the straw purchasers were and get them out of circulation. The problem was, of course, that the local officials were so deep in the pockets of the National Rampage Association that the Feds could bring them a gun runner gift-wrapped and they wouldn't press charges.

Now, since we know that thanks to your learning disability, you won't really grasp these concepts, you can now proceeed to

BUUUUUUUUTTTTT OBAAAAAAAMA!!!!!!

Okay, you see, this is the problem with your logic here. The Gun Runners weren't using straw buyers with criminal records... They were using guys with clean records, then those guys would transfer the weapons to bad people (because our gun laws are so incredibly lax this is pretty easy to do) and they'd end up doing some bad things.

Now, the purpose of Fast and Furious and Wide Reciever (the program that Bush had that did the same thing) was to identify who the straw purchasers were and get them out of circulation. The problem was, of course, that the local officials were so deep in the pockets of the National Rampage Association that the Feds could bring them a gun runner gift-wrapped and they wouldn't press charges.

Now, since we know that thanks to your learning disability, you won't really grasp these concepts, you can now proceeed to

BUUUUUUUUTTTTT OBAAAAAAAMA!!!!!!
What is really funny here, is that originally this post was showing how the government has failed time after time, and Joe just proved that Bush and the government was inept also. Thank you Joe for making my point. But Bush has been out of office for over 7 3/4 years now, Joe, why did a FBI watch list Muslim be allowed to use bombs in NYC and NJ? Why cant the government that is supposed to protect US, is failing at what they were sworn to do? You blamed Bush for the housing collapse that was caused by the Democrats, what Muslims terrorist do right now, is the fault of Obama. You are an idiot.

What is really funny here, is that originally this post was showing how the government has failed time after time, and Joe just proved that Bush and the government was inept also.

Except no one said the government "failed". It did exactly what it set out to do- identify the bad guys who were selling guns to the gangsters. Now, the fact that we didn't DO anything about that like impose common sense gun control as a result, that's kind of on us, not the government.

Joe, why did a FBI watch list Muslim be allowed to use bombs in NYC and NJ?

Because he wasn't on a watch list. Being called bad names when you get into a fight iwth your dad isn't evidence...

You blamed Bush for the housing collapse that was caused by the Democrats,

No, I blamed Bush for the housing collapse he watched happen, and thought was a really great thing.. I don't need to show you THAT tape again, do I?

Forum List

Back