The Indy 500

It's getting ready to thunderstorm BIG here, wonder if any cars will qualify today?

I have always been a huge Indy fan. In 1985 I started racing hydroplanes and have missed the race because we race on Memorial Day weekend, it's been 26 years since I've seen Indy live. I haven't watched it but once or twice since George ruined open wheel racing in America by tearing it apart. This year I plan on racing on Saturday only so I can come home and watch it, actually getting more stoked to watch Indy than race myself.

I honestly cannot get excited about watching cars go in circles.

Just film the fucking thing, watch it in 10XFF, and pause for wrecks....the whole excersise lasts 30 minutes, max.

The Indy is one of Mr. Boe's favorite events of the year.

I don't get it. But fortunately, he can watch it in his Man Cave and leave me in peace.

Just film the fucking thing, watch it in 10XFF, and pause for wrecks....the whole excersise lasts 30 minutes, max.

Do you watch road races, or are you just not a motor-sports fan?

Try handling a car over 125 MPH, then get back to me, with 30-40 more in very close proximity...

Do you watch road races, or are you just not a motor-sports fan?

Try handling a car over 125 MPH, then get back to me, with 30-40 more in very close proximity...

pfffft, I do it all the time. it's called the morning commute

Yee Haw! Race Fans at their finest! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OT6-A1ypiQ&feature=share]YouTube - ‪Sittin on my van final.wmv‬‏[/ame]

I watch every year, it's like and American Tradition for me. I'm BBQing some steaks and will watch it out in my Man Cave (garage).

6 Brazilians, one Japanese and even one Chinese driver made field but when he's in the race I always root for my man #12 Will Power! :lol:

I like the guy with diabetes. I hope he wins.

Forum List

Back