The Indisputable Most Despicable Queen of the Left.

The Pope and Nancy Pelosi are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mrs. Pelosi and said, "Do you
know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this
crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but
will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"
Pelosi replied, "I seriously doubt that with one little wave of your hand? Show me!"
So the Pope backhanded the bitch!!!
AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY!

I suppose if the OP's author's vision of America was a white aryan christian nation where no ragheads, kikes or ******* were allowed, then, perhaps, the speaker's statement did NOT support that vision.

Seriously?

We've had a big fat footprint in the Middle East for decades and we're not welcome guests to everyone there. 9/11 was a matter of time.

Maybe that's because they've been fuckin' with us for so long. They don't want us there, stop fuckin' with us.

You think that would work A15? Do you think that if we simply pulled every single last troop out of the middle east and did a 100% withdrawal, that we could just rest easy and relax because the muslims would never commit another terrorist attack on us, ever? Tell me that's what you think... :eusa_eh:

Seriously?

We've had a big fat footprint in the Middle East for decades and we're not welcome guests to everyone there. 9/11 was a matter of time.

Maybe that's because they've been fuckin' with us for so long. They don't want us there, stop fuckin' with us.

You think that would work A15? Do you think that if we simply pulled every single last troop out of the middle east and did a 100% withdrawal, that we could just rest easy and relax because the muslims would never commit another terrorist attack on us, ever? Tell me that's what you think... :eusa_eh:

No, I don't think it would work. You can't get the shit back in the horse.

Seriously?

Well since muslims have been killing people for thousands of years, and America is only a couple hundred plus years old, who do you think started this rift between islam and America?

Pelosi Spits on the Graves of Her Protectors

The target of Islamic hijackers aboard United flight 93 on September 11th, 2001 was depicted in a 2006 film as being the United States capitol building. Investigations after the plane crashed into a Pennsylvania field pointed to a high probability that the place where 535 elected officials – including Nancy Pelosi – are charged with working for the American people, backed up that depiction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast forward nearly nine years to August 17th, 2010. In the midst of a controversy surrounding a proposed mosque being built near ground zero in New York City, Speaker Pelosi not only decided to defend those who wish to build it but she indignantly called for an investigation into the funding of those who oppose it.

Ironically, the Imam being defended by Pelosi – Feisal Abdul Rauf – said the following just nineteen days after the 9/11 tragedy:

I wouldn’t say that the United States deserved what happened but United States policies were an accessory to the crime that happened.
In a sane world, this would pose quite the conundrum for Mrs. Pelosi. If she agrees with Rauf’s sentiment, she would be admitting culpability – as a member of the U.S. government – in the deaths of those who defended the Capitol in which she works. If she disagrees, the indignation she is outwardly directing toward those who oppose the mosque would be redirected at Rauf for having the gall to suggest such a thing.

On September 9th, 2009 Pelosi was on hand for the unveiling of a bronze plaque at the Capitol to honor United Airlines Flight 93. On August 17th, 2010 she performed the equivalent of going to Shanksville, PA and spitting on hallowed ground, made so by those who died defending her way of life and possibly, her very life itself – by standing up for America’s Islamic enemy.

In light of that reality, her words could not have been more despicable.

Pelosi Spits on the Graves of Her Protectors

"In light of that reality, her words could not have been more despicable."

absolutely agree

I took the time to listen to her and was appalled

there are many democrats and republicans throughout the country who I like and (more or less) approve of, but, for YEARS, every time I hear her speak...I cringe....

(to be honest...I also cringe a lot when I hear sarah palin speak....)

I was happy to hear john stuart do a denunciation piece on her on this issue last night.
Though he is obviously liberal he also tends to be fair. He goes after BOTH repubs AND dems when they deserve it.

he went after her last night....

and she deserved it.

we need more mccains and less pelosis and palins

I would suggest that if America did not unconditionally support Israel regardless of what Israel did to its neighbors and its citizens, and had not done so non-stop for sixty years, that we would NOT have been attacked on 9/11.

Well since muslims have been killing people for thousands of years, and America is only a couple hundred plus years old, who do you think started this rift between islam and America?

Why don't you tell me, Pale, I can tell you are dying to let it out.

While you are at you can go ahead and tell me how many military bases Muslim nations have in the US and how many bombs Muslim nations have dropped on our country.

While you are at you can go ahead and tell me how many military bases Muslim nations have in the US and how many bombs Muslim nations have dropped on our country.

OK... you either don't want to or can't answer. Fine. Cop out.

I'll answer... I think we should get all our troops out of the middle east and leave them to kill each other at will, and we should never step foot back in there. But if they pull another attack on us like 9/11, then track down where it came from and light their life up like the sun with a few nukes. "We left you alone, and you still had to fuck with us, see what happened? Don't like it? Then DON'T FUCK WITH US." That's my idea of the way to handle terrorists.

OK... you either don't want to or can't answer. Fine. Cop out.

I'll answer... I think we should get all our troops out of the middle east and leave them to kill each other at will, and we should never step foot back in there. But if they pull another attack on us like 9/11, then track down where it came from and light their life up like the sun with a few nukes. "We left you alone, and you still had to fuck with us, see what happened? Don't like it? Then DON'T FUCK WITH US." That's my idea of the way to handle terrorists.

Well you didn't answer either ... so we're square ... but believe it or not, you and I pretty much see eye to eye on "what should be done."

I would suggest that if America did not unconditionally support Israel regardless of what Israel did to its neighbors and its citizens, and had not done so non-stop for sixty years, that we would NOT have been attacked on 9/11.

That certainly has a lot to do with why we are hated.

The brilliance, the consistency, the huh ...?....that is Nancy Pelosi....:disbelief:

“The gavel of the speaker of the House is in the hands of special interests, and now it will be in the hands of America’s children.” – Nancy Pelosi, on the prospect of Democrats winning back Congress

30 Unfortunate Quotes - Top 10 Lists | Listverse

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.
Nancy Pelosi

Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process.
Nancy Pelosi

The president led us into the Iraq war on the basis of unproven assertions without evidence; he embraced a radical doctrine of pre-emptive war unprecedented in our history; and he failed to build a true international coalition.
Nancy Pelosi

Think of an economy where people could be an artist or a photographer or a writer without worrying about keeping their day job in order to have health insurance.
Nancy Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi Quotes

:dig:

yes, but sharron angle and rand paul are the real kooks. nancy's, just, well...she's from california. give her a break.

I'm giving you a pass on the Lumpy express, only because I laughed..:lol:

Hey wait .. I live in California...:eusa_doh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back