The Indians are coming

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Yes, we brown, curry eating, cow worshipping immigrants from India are coming and taking over.

In my little corner of America, where you wouldn't expect it, there are already several large Indian grocers, filled to the brim, Indians everywhere you see. All the big companies are hiring us. And it's not just us, the Muslims from Pakistan and elsewhere are here, building large mosques. The white people are in terminal decline and heck even the Chinese are fleeing.

All I can say is, good luck white America. You can't even stop the blacks or mexicans, how are you going to stop a billion Indians. Lol!

Yes, we brown, curry eating, cow worshipping immigrants from India are coming and taking over.

In my little corner of America, where you wouldn't expect it, there are already several large Indian grocers, filled to the brim, Indians everywhere you see. All the big companies are hiring us. And it's not just us, the Muslims from Pakistan and elsewhere are here, building large mosques. The white people are in terminal decline and heck even the Chinese are fleeing.

All I can say is, good luck white America. You can't even stop the blacks or mexicans, how are you going to stop a billion Indians. Lol!
That's easy.

The same way millions and millions of natives from North, Central and South America were dealt with.

i like Indians, a lot of the ones I've met are happy to be here and don't have many assimilation problems that the believers of Shariah have, at least by the second generation that is. Being in the SF bay area we have a lot of them here, for the most part i've found them friendly and respectful but, of course theres always exceptions

Fire water and infected blankets worked well in the past.

i like Indians, a lot of the ones I've met are happy to be here and don't have many assimilation problems that the believers of Shariah have, at least by the second generation that is. Being in the SF bay area we have a lot of them here, for the most part i've found them friendly and respectful but, of course theres always exceptions

this

the Indians, at least the ones I know, are

intelligent
hardworking respectful
obey laws
believe that education is important
etc

but I would want to curtain immigration cuz it's getting too crowded around here

btw, what makes you believe that indians, latinos, asians and blacks will get along with each other.

you are in serious denial about that

indians are caucasians idiot

I don't mind slowing down immigration as well, There was time in the past when we stopped it for a while. But I think Indian people make pretty good citizens, That's just my opinion based on experience, if you have a problem with that, Whatever. Thanks for the input

A) No one here believes you are Indian, kid.

B) The above is obviously BS.

A) No one here believes you are Indian, kid.

B) The above is obviously BS.

What part gave it away? The cow worshiping? Or the curry eating?? Around here they mostly eat at Panda Express

Forum List

Back