The Independant Woman...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Fearing I’m about to alienate most, if not all, of my female audience I still feel I need to touch on this subject. I was watching footage from the Live8 concert on my computer the other day and some female group was about to go on. They were introduced as “Three independent women”. Ok. I immediately turned it off after that because I have no interest in watching a bunch of women up there that think they special because they are “independent”.

Before I delve too deep into the pile of shit I seem to be creating, allow me to explain. In all of my encounters with women who claim to be independent, they really are just normal people. I asked an “independent” friend of mine once what it actually means to be an independent woman and the answer was basically what I was expecting. She said that she’s an independent woman because she has a full time job, lives on her own, pays her bills and doesn’t need a man to take care of her. My response to that is “Congratulations, you’re living a normal life!” It’s what I’ve always thought. An “independent woman” is just a woman that is living a normal life, but since they are not involved at the moment they give themselves the title of independent. Why? When has a woman ever walked up to a man and he said, “Don’t even try it, I am an independent man”?

More...http://www.thedailygoat.com/wordpress/?page_id=29

Independent is not just taking care of yourself minus a man, it's taking care of your self without anyone or anything. How many can say that? Not even Bill Gates! He "NEEDS" people to buy his products or he's broke!

New Topics

Forum List

Back